Quote from: Emperor Reagan
And then the Son of the Lord walked out of the tomb and spoke to Mary, "Thou shallt stuff theyself with bacon, for it is the will of God." - Mark 48:36

And then Jesus went into the wilderness.  After fasting for 40 days and nights, he gorged himself on 30 Kosher beef franks in 36 minutes, setting what was then the Guinness World Record.  - Acts 16:94

The Bible is full of such versus. 

Fucking shit(Read 2321 times)
Fucking shit on: September 08, 2011, 10:07:51 PM
I got stopped walking outside the supermarket this evening! They did a cursory sobriety test and said someone reported me as being under the influence. I had had 2 forties But get this, because I have previously had a DUI they decided I needed a ride home? I wasn't driving so they couldn't get me again for DUI but they made me leave my truck in the parking lot.

They knew who I was long before I ever arrived at my truck and the guy warned me that my truck was easily recognizable and he would be stopping me again just to see if I was sober. 

Crap I guess I need to get my old falcon back on the road.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 10:14:10 PM by Tru »
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Fucking shit Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 11:24:42 PM
Oh oh here is the weirdest thing, night before last I had a dream, I was with a person I haven't seen in over 35 years, we were leaving a jewish wedding, he had a bowl and lit it just as a patrol car cruised past, then offered it to me, I waved him of and said No, No, No.

I got busted anyway!

Someone is stalking me though, the cops knew my truck and my name before ever talking to me. If I hadn't stopped to get shit for dinner it's wouldn't have been shit.

Someone was following me though.  And they must have been pissed off because I never break 30 mph in town. Unless on the freeway, then 45 is tops. 15 in the neighborhood.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 12:23:44 AM by Tru »

Re: Fucking shit Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 12:25:55 AM
Anyway, I already rode my bike over there and collected my truck.

Re: Fucking shit Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 03:38:00 AM
Odd ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Fucking shit Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 06:41:23 PM
Very odd.