Quote from: 13chemicals
I went a shrink and she just told me that I was a drug addict/sex addict/alcoholic.  I don't need to pay someone $100 an hour to tell me that.  I can tell myself that for free.  FREE
Quote from: Doormouse
I have too much pride to go to a shrink. That's basically admitting defeat. I'll fix my problems through self-medication thank you very much.
Quote from: Emperor Reagan
Yeah, I can just take one of those personality disorder quizzes, diagnose myself with them all, and prescribe lots of beer.
Quote from: Lucky
And how's that working out for you?
Quote from: Emperor Reagan
Horribly.  I haven't been drinking, so I am clearly incapable of following doctor's orders.

Fucking shit(Read 2322 times)
Fucking shit on: September 08, 2011, 10:07:51 PM
I got stopped walking outside the supermarket this evening! They did a cursory sobriety test and said someone reported me as being under the influence. I had had 2 forties But get this, because I have previously had a DUI they decided I needed a ride home? I wasn't driving so they couldn't get me again for DUI but they made me leave my truck in the parking lot.

They knew who I was long before I ever arrived at my truck and the guy warned me that my truck was easily recognizable and he would be stopping me again just to see if I was sober. 

Crap I guess I need to get my old falcon back on the road.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 10:14:10 PM by Tru »
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Fucking shit Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 11:24:42 PM
Oh oh here is the weirdest thing, night before last I had a dream, I was with a person I haven't seen in over 35 years, we were leaving a jewish wedding, he had a bowl and lit it just as a patrol car cruised past, then offered it to me, I waved him of and said No, No, No.

I got busted anyway!

Someone is stalking me though, the cops knew my truck and my name before ever talking to me. If I hadn't stopped to get shit for dinner it's wouldn't have been shit.

Someone was following me though.  And they must have been pissed off because I never break 30 mph in town. Unless on the freeway, then 45 is tops. 15 in the neighborhood.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 12:23:44 AM by Tru »

Re: Fucking shit Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 12:25:55 AM
Anyway, I already rode my bike over there and collected my truck.

Re: Fucking shit Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 03:38:00 AM
Odd ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Fucking shit Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 06:41:23 PM
Very odd.