Quote from: Zoomie's Sig; At One Point
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie, who was his own daddy, can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat the fruit of a magical tree.
It makes perfect sense!

Spliffs - Crucial Info!!!(Read 14524 times)
Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! on: November 13, 2011, 11:03:01 AM
I had my first "spliff" session this weekend, and the person I smoked with thinks it's funny to withold crucial information, so I'm going to pass the info along to you guys before you have to go through what I did!

Ok, so a "spliff" in this case is a mixture of tobacco and weed, approx 50/50 is this person's preferred mixture. This is how weed is commonly smoked in Amsterdam by the local population, often with some hash mixed in for good measure.

So, ready to smoke my first spliff, I smoked it like one might smoke a joint, or a bowl, getting large hits and holding them. About five minutes later, I started getting the freakout feeling, and decided to go take a whiz, to get my mind off the feelings of impending doom! As I climbed the stairs, I was getting exponentially more stoned, and realized that there was no way I'd make it back down stairs any time soon... Once I was in the bathroom, I couldn't decide which I needed to do more, vomit or urinate, so I instead decided (actually crumpled involuntarially) onto my hands and knees with absolutely no idea what the fuck was going on and no idea what to do about it. After a couple of minutes of this, I called downstairs to my host and informed them that I was way fucked up and would be "relaxing" in the bathroom for a while. My host came upstairs and helped me to a bed where I could relax for a bit. At this point I was sweating bullets as well!

After a short time, seriously like probably 5 minutes, I felt super stoned, but 100% better. I got up, went downstairs, and enjoyed myself tremendously.

However, at this time the spliff roller thought it tremendously hillarious to inform me that you're not supposed to smoke a spliff like a joint or a bowl, holding your hits... You smoke it like a CIGARETTE, taking little puffs that you don't hold for extended periods of time, or else you get TOBACCO POISIONIING like I had!

Ha ha! What a funny prank not. 
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 11:48:31 AM
Spliff just means joint here, and we invented the word. But a lot of people here do smoke blend, often with high leaf, which is semi-dried whole tobacco leaf, chopped up just before rolling. I can't stand the stuff, because it's way the fuck stronger than cigarette tobacco, and I find it just gives a fucked up headrush that screws up the weed high. I don't mind the occasional cigarette-blend, so long as it's light, but I prefer straight. I tend not to hold smoke very long anyway, because it never feels like a very good idea.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 12:58:26 PM
A lot of the black guys in the military liked to mix mentholated tobacco with their hash.
If you don't already smoke cigarettes then getting really sick is all you would have to look forward to.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 02:50:24 PM
In Europe/England, it's pretty fuckin' rare to NOT mix whatever you're smoking with tobacco. But then a lot more people there are tobacco smokers than in the US, so it's never much of a big deal.

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 08:58:04 PM
The only time I ever do tobacco mixed in weed is if I don't want to leave the taletell smell of weed.
And I smoke camels.

I personally love pipes. Glass tastes best. But metal ones have lids so you don't spill the bowl if you are out and about.

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 10:33:09 PM
...if I don't want to leave the taletell smell of weed.

Doesn't work, at least not with any weed worth smoking. You smell it less but anyone who knows what weed smells like (and hasn't also been smoking) can smell it on you.

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 12:04:58 PM
True, it doesn't really cover the weed well, but if you have schwag and can only smoke outside, it can work pretty well. (That's how I did it in high school)

Another good way to get rid of the smell (like,say, during lunch before going back to work) is to hotbox a few camels in the car.

Oooh and ozium is awesome! Makes everything smell clean.

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #7 on: November 17, 2011, 01:07:15 PM
This issue really highlights the fact that tobacco is WAY toxic, Much easier on everyone if tobacco smokers do their shit in private and dope smokers do it wherever they like. Within reason of course.   

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #8 on: November 17, 2011, 02:36:58 PM
A spritz or two of Febreze makes you smell clean and masks the herb smell.

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #9 on: November 17, 2011, 03:05:10 PM
Fuck that chemical shit; It only works by fucking your nose. Doesn't to do shit to mask the smell  for someone from the outside.

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #10 on: November 17, 2011, 05:53:15 PM
But ozium actually cleans the air. And you use just a tiny spray. Yeah it smells like a hospital for about 5 mins, but then the fuckin smell is gone. Even cat box odor. I fuckin love ozium.

And after a quick google search, it seems I'm not the only one to discover ozium for getting rid of weed smell.

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #11 on: November 17, 2011, 06:11:55 PM
Fuck that chemical shit; It only works by fucking your nose. Doesn't to do shit to mask the smell  for someone from the outside.

Not so.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 10:19:55 PM by FAH-Q »

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #12 on: November 17, 2011, 06:54:20 PM
>>But ozium actually cleans the air<<

Maybe, but someone who has been partaking for a while can't hide their oder from outsiders. 

The fresh scent shit just kills your ability to smell anything.  That's how it works.

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #13 on: December 20, 2011, 04:47:35 AM
Anyone that mixes perfectly good ganja with tobacco should be shot in the face.
<<<Delete Yourself!>>>

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #14 on: December 20, 2011, 02:12:23 PM
I find mixing tobacco & weed to be a waste too.
But I also find joints and blunts to be wasteful as well since it is always burning. With a pipe or bong or bubbler, you may have to light it more, but at least the smoke goes into your lungs first rather than wafting in the air uninhaled.

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #15 on: December 20, 2011, 02:28:16 PM
The superior smoking experience of a spliff more than makes up for any smoke wasted.

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #16 on: December 21, 2011, 03:10:12 AM
In Europe/England, it's pretty fuckin' rare to NOT mix whatever you're smoking with tobacco. But then a lot more people there are tobacco smokers than in the US, so it's never much of a big deal.

Oz too, makes the mull go further.

Or so I'm told.

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #17 on: December 21, 2011, 03:37:31 AM
Hey thats like saying dirt adds weight to gold.

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #18 on: December 21, 2011, 04:13:17 PM
No, it's like saying that soda water makes whisky go further. If you like whisky and soda, that's fine. Some people like herb and tobacco just fine.

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #19 on: December 21, 2011, 06:05:38 PM
My husband smokes his cigarettes like joints. He says its because he smoked weed before smoking tobacco. I think he just likes the double takes he gets when smoking in public. People say he looks like either "a blind Jesus" or a "stoner Jesus" all the fucking time. Of course seeing a blind guy that looks like Jesus smoking a joint would cause a double-take.

By the way, it is truely an interesting expierence to be the only sighted person sharing a blunt with 3 blind people. If you ever find yourself in that situation, go for it.

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #20 on: December 21, 2011, 06:29:46 PM
No, it's like saying that soda water makes whisky go further. If you like whisky and soda, that's fine. Some people like herb and tobacco just fine.

Yeah that is a better analogy, but soda water isn't poisonous.

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #21 on: December 21, 2011, 06:37:23 PM
OK, so call it ginger ale instead of soda water.

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #22 on: December 21, 2011, 08:07:18 PM
If you dont smoke cigs the baccy mix brings on the high quicker.  Instant head spin from the baccy then whoosh... youre high.

but yeah, it is mainly used to make more cones when people are around or youre running out.

I always smoke with baccy in a bong.  But im polite to those who dont like it, i'll cut straight and leave some baccy off to the side on a table or whatever is around. Joints I can smoke straight, straight bongs makes me cough. 

another reason... it makes sticky weed burn better.

Hello.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #23 on: August 06, 2012, 02:37:47 PM
uugh just reading about it almost gives me a headache. I dont smoke tobacco, never have aside from a few when I did coke. mixing them is blasphemous.

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #24 on: August 11, 2012, 07:29:06 PM
Exactly!

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #25 on: November 12, 2012, 01:25:29 PM
By the way, it is truely an interesting expierence to be the only sighted person sharing a blunt with 3 blind people. If you ever find yourself in that situation, go for it.

:) I love blind folks. They have THE best conversations when high. Seriously, at least in my experience... and any other time as well. I have this blind friend. Scott. We were in rehab together about seven years ago. I finally quit the hard core shit, but he never really did. I stopped smoking for a while, and he never really did.

He used to come over for dinner and some smoke. Drink too, if we were drinking.

We would throw on some vinyl and spend hours talking. He was an encyclopedia of music, since that was his forever go-to, emotionally.

Like how memory is most closely tied to the sense of smell.... for him, it was music.

I dunno why I felt so strongly about sharing this, but I did.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
-Edgar Allan Poe

-Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn-

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #26 on: November 13, 2012, 06:20:09 PM
How was the sex?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #27 on: November 27, 2012, 09:17:39 PM
How was the sex?

HAhAHAhA

Yeah I've gotten high exactly three times since 1982. Who wants to re-break me in?
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #28 on: November 27, 2012, 10:36:47 PM
How was the sex?

Ask the ex and his BF. They had a drunk, cockslap the blind guy session once or twice...

Yeah I've gotten high exactly three times since 1982. Who wants to re-break me in?

I'm not a professional, sir. Or I would offer my services.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
-Edgar Allan Poe

-Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn-

Re: Spliffs - Crucial Info!!! Reply #29 on: November 28, 2012, 12:03:09 AM
How was the sex?

HAhAHAhA

Oh um I'm going to back out of here.