Quote from: Lothar
I'm rocking a full beard now. It's nice, and it intimidates the guys in my MMA camp.
Quote from: krapsna
Actually, it's your erection they're afraid of.

spiked CORE(Read 3736 times)
spiked CORE on: January 27, 2012, 11:51:49 PM
Triple berry. Tried this stuff for the first time today. I don't think the hang over is going to be kind.
Sort of reminds me of MD 20-20. 12% and slightly carbonated, but @ 2 / 23.5 oz per cans for $1, I just had to try it. I bought 4.

1.5 in, got a good buzz so far. Boiled my glass pipe last night and now it's almost clear again and toking freely.  Time to pack that bad boy up, smoke some dope, drop a Vicodin, drink another can, smoke another bowl and watch some old movies.

By then it will be time for me to take my new kidney medicine and go to bed so, later.

(Oh yeah, I have kidney stones now)-(tentative operation set for march)
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: spiked CORE Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 12:19:40 AM
Never heard of it. How was it?

Please don't boil your glass pipes. Just fill a ziploc bag 1/3 full of salt and 91% rubbing alcohol. Place glass inside bag, seal, and shake the fuck out of it. After about 5 mins of soaking with occasional hard shaking, open bag in the sink and flush out pipe with clean water. Piece is good as new.

Boiling increases breaking risk, and everytime I see or hear of a broken glass piece, my heart breaks a little. Don't fuck with the artistry.

Re: spiked CORE Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 12:26:12 PM
It was awful, made me sick. Bout all I can say about it. Way to blue and sweet.  Good price but I won't be buying anymore of that shite.

Thanks for the tip on the pipe. I didn't really "boil" it, just got it good and warm and used small sticks to clean it out. Alcohol sounds like it would work better than hot water which doesn't really work at all. It was even hard washing out the little pan afterwards.

I tried using spray flux remover (evaporates without leaving a residue) but that only made the resin globs/chunks hard on their surface. 

Re: spiked CORE Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 03:05:41 AM
So, 47oz for $1?
O-K ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: spiked CORE Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 06:07:30 PM
Yes and I'm sorry to say I bought two more of them. They are listed as 24 oz at the store but the can says 23.5. so yeah, 47oz of 12% for $1.

At this price I think they must be a government plot to destroy alcoholics. They could have at least dumped some of the sugar, shit tastes like MD 20-20. I wish I had a still, I would buy several cases and re-distill them into something actually worth drinking.  Like they do to make brandy.

Re: spiked CORE Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 06:58:36 PM
Better than tasting like WD-40.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: spiked CORE Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 08:36:09 PM
Yeah, I have to agree with that.

Re: spiked CORE Reply #7 on: February 10, 2012, 01:48:13 AM
I'll have to see if we have it here and check it out ...
... but, still, that price; it's worth the try
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: spiked CORE Reply #8 on: February 12, 2012, 08:22:27 PM
Stove top still on ebay pretty cheap
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: spiked CORE Reply #9 on: February 13, 2012, 12:48:13 AM
My grandmother had 3 cats too!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: spiked CORE Reply #10 on: February 13, 2012, 11:43:32 AM
My grandmother had 3 cats too! And a goat.