Quote from: 13chemicals
Quote from: hip
I'm a giver.
If you are ready to switch teams I am.

Cancer cure? /right track?(Read 5395 times)
Cancer cure? /right track? on: March 04, 2012, 05:02:12 PM
Anyone heard of Dr Stanislaw Burzynski?

He's been on trial a dozen times but never convicted. His  patients all stand by him, none have ever filed a grievance even at the urging of the texas state medical board (pressured by the FDA) and even the jury from one trial showed up with his patients to demonstrate on his behalf in the last trial.

He is scheduled for trial yet again this April so this is a current issue.
In the last few court cases the judge instructed the jury that it was irrelevant that his therapy has been proven to work and is saving lives.

http://www.burzynskiclinic.com/

Full Documentary.

Burzynski: Cancer Is Serious Business

His story make a lot of sense and it's no wonder he has been forced to trial so many times considering the billions being looted yearly by the National health Institute the American cancer industry and big Pharma.

Watch the documentary then comment.

He has been to trial many many times already and won every time, but they simply will not give up. There is too much money at stake in maintaining the status-quo, (where if the cancer doesn't kill you the cure is guaranteed to),  to let an individual upset their national/global money wagon.

Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 07:46:59 AM
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 11:23:11 AM
Wiki, really?

Like I said, you have to watch the documentary.
The upcoming trial may settle the issue.

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 12:25:51 PM
Wiki. Really.

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 08:21:01 PM
For someone into fitness you strike me as a bit lazy.
I know I'm lazy so good on ya but Wiki? Seriously dude.

Tsk tsk tsk

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 07:27:38 PM
Wiki is not gospel but neither is the Encyclopaedia Britannica. And while not all mainstream information is trustworthy, I'm an absolute believer in the impossibility of most conspiracies, so I think that a whole LOT, if not most, of alternative medicine and shit like that is complete bunk.

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #6 on: March 10, 2012, 05:04:44 PM
True, but you still have not watched the video to understand how fundamental the concept really is.

I would graciously accept being proven wrong, but not by wiki or the FDA or any of their numerous mouthpieces.

I think there is something to this. The guy discovered a whole range of chemicals in the urine of healthy people that had never before been documented.  He went on to notice that many to most of these common substances are absent or in very low levels in the urine and blood over the full range of cancers for affected  patients.  Since these substances had never before been documented he was able to take out patents on most of them.

(watch the video to see how the FDA is now trying to circumvent his patents)

There is something about this issue that can't be disputed, this doctor has the ONLY record for any survivors of a specific type of cancer. Previously 100% died, with his treatment 25% had remission and most of those responders went on to lead full cancer free lives.

The FDA has sabotaged his clinical trials by demanding that he only accept patients for his current clinical trials that have already gone through the approved destructive process of chemotherapy and radiation and been declared terminal. ((He has actually cured such people of cancer only to have them later die from effects of their previous (approved) destructive treatments.))

Yet all research indicates that everyone does 1000% better without the regimented course or any previous treatment at all, including surgery.

The reason this is being contested is because of his patents. The FDA (the gov) and big Pharma stand to lose trillions if a simple effective cure for cancer is found. That's why they demand the cure be as bad or worse than the ailment in most cases.

There is no massive yearly global profit in a simple cure, and what profit there is will belong to one individual, not the massive corporations pandered to by the gov.

Well if it turns out I'm wrong so be it, but I think the guy is onto something and it is being actively covered up and vigorously discredited to protect current profits. Until, they can find a way to do away with him and charge whatever they want for his treatment.   

Bottom line, you can't fight the entire US gov and all the established health organizations trying to shut you down for over 20 years and win all of those fights without there being something behind your claims. 

« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 05:41:48 PM by Tru »

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #7 on: March 10, 2012, 06:37:19 PM
Wiki's an FDA mouthpiece?

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #8 on: March 10, 2012, 10:05:20 PM
Wiki is a public driven site. Anyone can add and change info with no checking.

Think about it, who posts? People with a passion for what they believe and people trying to drive public perception. They have nothing to do with the FDA yet agents are free to subvert the information there.

Why the fuck would you even ask that question, wiki is a public site but the information is supplied by the public which in many cases aren't the public at all. It is usually valid but can't be considered other than entertainment.

You want to base your opinions on what you read at wiki?

It's only one source and the information is available to modified by anyone.
You me anyone. Seems a poor argument. 

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #9 on: March 10, 2012, 11:57:32 PM
The China Study, which I read over my honeymoon, makes a fairly strong claim that the meat heavy diets that have become the norm in western societies are strongly correlated with cancer (along with heart disease, cognitive impairment, and a variety of other diseases of affluence).  I've read several other books by doctors making similar claims (McDougall and Ornish being the two big ones), but this was the most compelling I had ever read because of the breadth of the survey they conducted. 

The response from the Burzynski Clinic (making threats against critics, inability to duplicate studies, etc.) smacks more of homeopathy than a legitimate treatment.  I'm willing to buy that money influences the recommendations of the FDA and other organizations.  However, the government's MO in these cases is to marginalize/ignore, to let administration lawyers edit language to make any statements so vague that they lack any meaning, or to make public pronouncements and let the policy die when people aren't paying attention. 

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #10 on: March 11, 2012, 01:43:49 AM
I agree, the whole issue is controversial and we have little solid fact to base our opinions on that anyone can agree is trustworthy, but for some reason this approach seems like it could really be valid.

Scurvy was once a common affliction of sailors but was entirely a result of missing out on one specific nutrient.

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #11 on: March 11, 2012, 05:56:39 AM
If there was even a thin chance of him being right....   he would be a god ten times over by now.

He has had more than enough time to put together a real case.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #12 on: March 11, 2012, 09:39:33 AM
The thing that sticks out the most is that other scientists can't duplicate his results.  That is typically a sign of a charlatan.

Also, if the wiki article is accurate, his legal issues stem from fraud and failure to meet standards for human studies.  Committing insurance fraud for an unapproved and experimental treatment is enough in itself for me to consider him a complete charlatan. 

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #13 on: May 20, 2012, 05:46:49 AM
cancer is a fagit and i hate it.

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #14 on: May 20, 2012, 09:41:52 AM
Think about it, who posts? People with a passion for what they believe and people trying to drive public perception.

Think about it, who makes "documentaries"?

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #15 on: May 20, 2012, 02:14:11 PM
Louis Theroux does and he is AMAZING.
Not a bad word can be said about him.

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #16 on: July 03, 2012, 12:46:44 PM
It looks like the case pending last month against  Burzynski has been dropped.

He's still in business.

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #17 on: July 03, 2012, 02:29:05 PM
Think about it, who posts? People with a passion for what they believe and people trying to drive public perception.

Think about it, who makes "documentaries"?

No comment on this?

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #18 on: July 03, 2012, 03:04:54 PM
People make documentaries for a lot of reasons. I got the point, I didn't think a comment was really needed.

But the judges threw the current states fraud case out of court. What does that say if anything?

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #19 on: July 03, 2012, 04:05:53 PM
THE JUDGES ARE THE PEOPLE MAKING THE DOCUMENTARIES! IT ALL FITS!

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #20 on: July 03, 2012, 04:28:32 PM
Fiddle Faddle

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #21 on: July 04, 2012, 08:29:41 AM
Poppycock!

Personally I prefer crackerjacks, they have a prize.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #22 on: July 04, 2012, 01:18:00 PM
Screaming Yellow Zonkers have recently made a surprise return.

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #23 on: July 04, 2012, 05:16:57 PM
???
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #24 on: July 04, 2012, 05:48:01 PM
Only available at Walgreen's from what I've heard. You got Walgreen's back east?

Oh wait, don't tell me you never ...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 05:53:33 PM by Tru »

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #25 on: July 04, 2012, 07:42:45 PM
Walgreens are WEEDS here in on the east coast ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #26 on: July 04, 2012, 07:47:08 PM
Seriously.

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #27 on: July 04, 2012, 08:19:27 PM
Walgreens are WEEDS here in on the east coast ...

And Screaming Yellow Zonkers?

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #28 on: July 05, 2012, 12:23:39 AM
They got em. Dave didn't know what they were.

Re: Cancer cure? /right track? Reply #29 on: July 05, 2012, 01:04:49 AM
Yeah  I caught that.