Quote from: 13chemicals
I don't think you would know what a cougar was if the only pussy that sat on your face is one of the cats that your girlfriend owns.

Fuck Rick Perry in his god damned ass.(Read 11405 times)
Re: Fuck Rick Perry in his god damned ass. Reply #60 on: August 21, 2014, 03:45:06 AM
^5
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Fuck Rick Perry in his god damned ass. Reply #61 on: December 04, 2014, 07:32:48 AM
No he won't see a day in jail, probably not even a trial.  The rich cronies he sold us out to for all those years will ensure that.  I even saw some shit awhile back about how friends of his were going to be on the investigation comittee, I think, and basically said he wouldn't see a trial, something to that effect.

After this latest election, I don't even fucking care anymore.  I have completely checked out.  I have just about no faith in humanity, or at least this country, left.  Mary Landrieu can go fuck herself along with every other congress member that tried to get re/elected by yelling "Oh het look I don't like that nigger in office either, guys!"  Fucking morons.  And one show claimed that Obama was going along with it to help them, and if that's true then he's just as big a goddamn moron, fuck them all.  Dems are saying that a majority republican congress means good chances for a democrat president in the next election.  Bullshit.  If Obama cooperates and gets good things done the rebuplicants will take all the credit for it, and if he blocks them they'll yell "obstructionist demoncrats!" and get support that way because americans are fucking dumb.  Fuck them all, I hope Putin decides to nuke us.

And Fah-Q, I'm still in the same palce I've always been here in East Texas, I've just been focusing my online attentions elsewhere.  Sitting here bitching about politics to people who don't give two shits, pissing off everyone on Facebook with political/religious arguments, and playing Destiny on my PS4.  Well, I grabbed Shadow of Mordor for 30 bucks during the PSN cyber Monday sale so I'll probably be on that soon.  Oh yeah, after Microsoft's E3 presentation of the Xbone I gave my xbox to my niece and sold all my Xbox games to amazon for credit and used it to buy a new phone.  I was gonna buy a PS4 with it but theywere sold out for months, and I didn't manage it until later.  Love the damn thing.

Yeah, I'd move out of Texas but for two reasons.  Chack that, three reasons:  A. Not enough Money, B. Even if I had the money with my back and other problems lately I physically wouldn't be able to, and C. even if I could get around the first two, my nieces live here and they're pretty much the only two people I give a shit about in the world, and they love their unca Johnny and need me, considering how fuck nuts crazy their mother is. She self-comitted herself to the nuthouse twice in the last two months, and a couple weeks ago they kicked her out.  The nuthouse kicked my sister out.  I still love saying that.  I won't even go into the stupid details because it would add another four paragraphs.

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: Fuck Rick Perry in his god damned ass. Reply #62 on: December 05, 2014, 05:42:37 PM
I'm glad your nieces have someone in their lives that have their backs; considering their mom ...
I remember some of the stories you've shared here before about her ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Fuck Rick Perry in his god damned ass. Reply #63 on: December 07, 2014, 12:20:54 AM
Is this OP still a current event? Rick Perry, for me that's like who the fuck?

I don't know, I never watch any broadcast news.
Any news about the outcome would be news to me.

Yeah John, good you have at least some people who look up to you.
Are you still working in the auto parts store? And do you have access to unregistered guns and ammo?

Just checking.

Zoomie has access/ownership of several old USSR surplus auto's but won't fucking share!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 12:39:39 AM by Tru »
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Fuck Rick Perry in his god damned ass. Reply #64 on: December 07, 2014, 12:38:37 AM
  >>I even saw some shit awhile back about how friends of his were going to be on the investigation committee,<<

Sounds like the 9/11 commission where the leaders of the commission were the very same guys who met for breakfast on 9/11 with the guy who financed the supposed terrorists. (fact)
Of course he didn't really finance them, the funds were supplied by bush, plus none of the supposed hijackers died that day. So it was really just a payoff for characters playing a part.

Re: Fuck Rick Perry in his god damned ass. Reply #65 on: December 07, 2014, 10:31:56 AM
I have an unregistered .22 revolver that my uncle left in this house when he died, that he filed the hammer off of so he could play quick draw McGraw with it, I guess.  It's a double action, so it's not a big deal.  Thing's so cheap it doesn't even have a manufacturer's name on it.

And I haven't worked at that store since I went on disability in 2005.

Also Rick Perry didn't run for ggvernor again this yea either because of all the legal shit or because he thinks he can run for president in 2016.  The governor now is an asshole named Greg Abbott who's as bad as Perry, just not quite as stupid about it.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: Fuck Rick Perry in his god damned ass. Reply #66 on: December 07, 2014, 11:17:55 AM
I tried playing quick draw McGraw with a .357 I used to own, I blew a hole in the wall.
As they say, I thought the thing was unloaded. LOL

Now because I once slapped my wife (a one time very minor event) I'm banned from owning any weapons in Ca. for life.

Fuck that, fuck the "law" it's thug life for me now.
Forgive me if I don't elaborate. Strange feeling being a criminal though.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 11:29:44 AM by Tru »