Quote from: Emperor Reagan
The guy and I were having a conversation about Baltimore and he was trying to sell me his cd, then tricky ran up and punched him in the mouth and yelled "nigger!".

Too far(Read 5102 times)
Too far on: April 14, 2012, 11:21:12 PM
I took it too far!  I never thought my health would take me to this point but now I am married and want an annulment!  Taiko thinks I'm going to have to get a divorce.  Thoughts?

Re: Too far Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 11:23:37 PM
An annulment can be had, right? Or is that only for getting married under false pretenses? I think you should do whatever you think is right. So what if you made a mistake? You're human. It's allowed.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
-Edgar Allan Poe

-Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn-

Re: Too far Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 11:58:40 PM
I thought I felt bad about this but I really feel relieved to call it quits after half a day.  I am very embarrassed, but at least it will go away sooner than later.  I will never get married again, ever!

Re: Too far Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 12:13:08 AM
Marriage is pretty overrated, I think.
-Edgar Allan Poe

Re: Too far Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 01:16:13 AM
Uh oh, I think Lucas might be right. I found the following site which lists out the various reasons you can get an Annulment in Texas.
http://nofaultdiv.com/texas_annulment.html

With an annulment you have to give proof to get an annulment. Example from the page: "What are the major differences?  Annulment is quicker.  There's a 60 day waiting period for a divorce.  Annulments can be granted immediately.  Another major difference, however, is that you have to be able to prove your grounds in an annulment hearing.  If you go into court and say you were drunk as a skunk when you got married or your wife turned out to be as frigid as an icebox, you've got to prove it.  If you can't, no annulment.  In a divorce, you can file, "no fault," and just say that you're incompatible, and you don't have to prove anything."

The only thing you might be able to do is get one for being "Under Influence of Alcohol or Drugs."

HOWEVER . . . you can't get the annulment if you've voluntarily cohabited with the person since you sobered up.  In other words, if you ran screaming out of the house, you're fine.  If you rolled over, went back to sleep, woke up, made love a few times, and then stayed there for some time, you're out of luck.

I smell like whore right now. Need to take a shower.

Re: Too far Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 04:39:08 AM
I thought I had the award for bender of the year sown up until about 2 minutes ago
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Too far Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 06:24:46 AM
Well, if you'd become bigamist on that bender, then that would be WIN.

What does the annulment rules say about mental stress/illness?

Re: Too far Reply #7 on: April 15, 2012, 01:28:26 PM
Well I woke up and ran screaming so we will see.  I am talking to a lawyer next week.  I hate my life.  I thought that since I need to have a kid getting married would be a good starting point, but when you aren't attracted to the person you marry and they want sex it's a really horrible feeling.  It felt like when I used to prostitute.  I felt so gross.

Re: Too far Reply #8 on: April 15, 2012, 03:25:34 PM
You really want a kid right now?

Re: Too far Reply #9 on: April 15, 2012, 04:57:09 PM
Yeah really, who "needs" to have a kid? Unless that ship has already sailed.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Too far Reply #10 on: April 15, 2012, 07:35:32 PM
I have gone to multiple doctors who have told me I need to have a kid so that I can have a hysterectomy.  They will not do it until then or when I hit menopause.  It sucks.  My mom texted her lawyer about what to do.  She will let us know on Monday if I can get it annulled.

Re: Too far Reply #11 on: April 15, 2012, 08:41:29 PM
wait. why do you need a hysterectomy? can't you go to another dr.?
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Too far Reply #12 on: April 15, 2012, 11:41:06 PM
Six words:

GET THE FUCK OUTTA TEXAS.

OK five words. But seriously, they make you have a kid before you can have a Hyster even if it's medically necessary to stop chronic health problems? GAWDAMM I'm glad i got a peenie... Luna, your thoughts?
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Too far Reply #13 on: April 15, 2012, 11:43:39 PM
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Too far Reply #14 on: April 16, 2012, 12:07:47 AM
Seriously, even in MO... chronic health problems can get you a  hysterectomy.

I had one kid and and they asked me if I wanted one........

I needed two more, then got fixed. They Offered a hysterectomy.....

Three years ago I was diagnosed with poly-cystic ovarian disease and again, they OFFERED a hysterectomy.

Is Texas REALLY that fucked up?

-Edgar Allan Poe

Re: Too far Reply #15 on: April 16, 2012, 01:01:52 AM
Most docs here in the "Bybel Belt" won't give me a vasectomy before 40, or, if I have 2 kids already ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Too far Reply #16 on: April 16, 2012, 01:17:30 AM
It just occurred to me to ask; if you need a hysterectomy..... can you carry a baby to term? If your uterus/ovaries/vagina/Fallopian tubes are in enough crises that you need a hysterectomy... why would 'they' decide you needed to have a kid first?

It's assumed that Everyone will eventually Want to be a parent. I think. And that is absurd. There are enough kids. Condoms and adoption.
-Edgar Allan Poe

Re: Too far Reply #17 on: April 16, 2012, 01:47:52 AM
Uhm, uterusES ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Too far Reply #18 on: April 16, 2012, 10:00:47 AM
They don't know if I could carry a kid to term.  I have never done it before.  I have been pregnant before though so I don't know. 

Now that I am married I can honestly say I will never want to get married again.  I hope no one at work knows I got married.  I'll look like a huge asshole for not wanting to stay married in the eyes of all the Jews I work for.  Oh well.  I never said I *wasn't* a satanic worshiper.  They just always assumed I wasn't.

Re: Too far Reply #19 on: April 16, 2012, 10:48:23 AM
Uhm, uterusES ...

Yes, I know.

They don't know if I could carry a kid to term.  I have never done it before.  I have been pregnant before though so I don't know. 

But they are saying you cannot have the hysterectomy unless you have a kid? There has got to be a way around that..... Is the hysterectomy a medical necessity?
-Edgar Allan Poe

Re: Too far Reply #20 on: April 16, 2012, 01:00:38 PM
I'd doubt it, Sasha ....
Half a day; I gave it a week ...

At least you still have your own respective places of residence or this'd be REALLY epically bad ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Too far Reply #21 on: April 16, 2012, 07:45:13 PM
I talked to my family lawyer today.  I didn't even know we had one!  She is going to charge me $300 to get the annulment processed.  She said she would just represent us both and file the paperwork and such.  It is going to cost $275 to file the paperwork, so a grand total of $575 doesn't seem like too much money for making a huge fucking mistake.  My dad and mom both laughed at me.  Yea, it's hilarious. 

I took a couple of days off next month so that I could have a four day weekend.  I'm either going to try to go somewhere (Maui maybe to see my friend) or just lay in bed reading this new scifi series I downloaded on my Kindle.  Any suggestions for a good sci fi trilogy to get through in a week?

« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 09:26:47 PM by 13chemicals »

Re: Too far Reply #22 on: April 16, 2012, 07:49:46 PM
Farscape.

Re: Too far Reply #23 on: April 17, 2012, 03:29:49 AM
The Sprawl series - William Gibson

Re: Too far Reply #24 on: April 17, 2012, 04:20:13 AM
I have the entire season 4 of Farscape, I could zip it and make it available?

Re: Too far Reply #25 on: April 17, 2012, 12:16:15 PM
William Gibson - Virtual Light, Idoru, All Tomorrow's Parties

The things in these novels are actually happening in real life right now.  It's trippy as fuck.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Too far Reply #26 on: April 18, 2012, 04:51:09 AM
yeah... note virtual Tupac at Coachella.

Japan had it's big earthquake last year, it's only a matter of time before the west cost gets its.

Those books are almost 20 years old.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 04:59:15 AM by mosh »

Re: Too far Reply #27 on: April 23, 2012, 03:47:52 PM
Sasha if your goal was to amuse me yes you succeeded.