Quote from: Drugmoth
Who in their right mind would enjoy sucking a teeni weeni?

MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES!(Read 16665 times)
Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #30 on: September 14, 2013, 03:24:25 AM
I'm a Fruit Ninja master. 

That says soooo much....

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #31 on: September 14, 2013, 03:28:46 AM
I hear Commander Keen is pretty radical!

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #32 on: December 11, 2013, 02:49:22 PM
Those sound a little dated, what's the time frame on the arkham asylum? Seems like I played that years ago.

Yeah they are from a few years ago. I think AA was 2009 maybe? But I don't want to pay for games and dated doesn't bother me. I got right to the end and then got bored so I haven't finished it yet.

I finished Assassins Creed 2 (oh Ezio!) and now I'm on Assassins Creed 3. I probably won't finish it though, I've started to lose interest and I'm supposed to give it back this weekend.

I've started Bioshock which I'm finding more interesting (but absolutely fucking terrifying).
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 02:49:49 PM by Nitya »

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #33 on: December 11, 2013, 02:57:20 PM
I hear Commander Keen is pretty radical!

Dude Commander Keen is awesome!
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #34 on: December 11, 2013, 08:44:31 PM
Duke Nuke'Em or die, motherfuckers!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #35 on: May 16, 2014, 03:09:33 PM
Music but game related.

Dishonoured

DISHONORED RAP | Dan Bull

Bioshock Infinite

BIOSHOCK INFINITE RAP | Dan Bull

These are ridiculously good. The guy is just amazing.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #36 on: August 26, 2014, 06:02:01 PM
I started playing Resident Evil 6. Have you played it Tru? I want to know how long it will take me to complete 

I've also just bought The Bureau which apparently isn't that long so might try to bash that out this week instead aha.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 06:02:18 PM by Nitya »

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #37 on: August 26, 2014, 07:00:21 PM
Really nice to see a post by you Nitya.

But sorry, I haven't played any games this year at all.
I hope the windows interface for RE6 is better than previous issues.

I'll have to check it out. But I just got a new contract from SAIC this week to design printed wire boards for a Japan specific Patriot Missile system so it may be a couple weeks before I can actually check it out.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #38 on: December 12, 2014, 08:12:09 AM
I spent about two months playing Destiny and it was pretty fun, but I'm basically sick of it by now.  Replayed GTA V on the PS4 and it was good, but not really different from the PS3 version.

I'm about to start Shadow of Mordor after I picked it up from PSN for 30 bucks on Cyber Monday.  I've heard a lot of good things about it.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #39 on: December 14, 2014, 04:02:03 AM
Oh my god fuck shadow of mordor in it ass.  Never more have I had so much fun in a game then three minutes later I'm cursing and throwing my controller across the room.  Fuck.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #40 on: December 14, 2014, 12:47:39 PM
Explain; why did it tank after a few minutes?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #41 on: December 14, 2014, 01:55:00 PM
I've never played it or even watched it played but I'm guessing simply impossibly hard situations.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #42 on: December 14, 2014, 02:04:12 PM
It didn't tank, I'm still playing it and I'll probably still have fun with it, but goddamn.

The Combat is like the batman games, but you can't fight 20 guys at once unless you wanna get raped with uruk steel.  It has this amazing system where you have all the uruk captains/warchiefs, but they're darkened with no names until you go around and gather intel on them to find their strengths and weaknesses so you can fight them without getting curbstomped, but most of the time there are fifty or more grunts around to make sure they suddenly run up to join the fray when you try to attack one, making it impossible to fight him, even weakened.  Also, when one of these guys kills you, since you're half wraith you don't really die, just some time passes until you reconstitute at a forge tower.  This would'nt be notable except that when one of these assholes kills you, they gain a power level.  If a grunt kills you, he gets a name and raises power levels.  It is easy to get swarmed and die, meaning I have two guys right npow at Power level 20 that fuck me in the ass whenever they show up, which seems to be every time I get in a fight, anywhere, and I can't seem to take either one of them down because apparently they're in love with each other or something and are always in the same place together, so I have to fight both of them, any other named uruk in the area, and fifty grunts if I decide to fight them.

So basically I suck at this game and it's frustrating but still fun.

One fun thing happened yesterday, though.  For one of the story missions I had to kill a warchief, which meant pickling on his scrubs first to piss him off and draw him out.  I had to kill two beserkers ot get him out, so I stealth-killed the first by yanking his ass off a ledge, but his partner wouldn't come anywhere near the ledge, so I snuck up on the platform they were on and shit this thing that I thought was a beehive to distract him so I could sneak up behind him and kill the bastard.  Turns out it was a Caragor (those ugly things that orcs ride in the movies) bait, and three of the nasty fuckers ran in and started attacking everyone.  I watched those three caragors kill him, then proceed to slaughter the shit out of everything else there, including taking a few breaks to jump up trying to nip at me as I hung from the ledge, and I'd have to move around to hide.  Finally, after they ran off to chew on some uruks in the distance, I was able to make it to the mission marker and draw out the Warchief, who ran straight at me as I dropped back down on the ledge to hang/hide, right at the moment the Caragors came back from their appetizers and ate the warchief as the main course.  I pretty much accomplished the entire mission by shooting one arrow at the bait, then hiding like a scared little bitch.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 02:07:00 PM by Phaedrus »

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #43 on: December 14, 2014, 02:39:10 PM
It sounds like Borderlands; you fight the main thugs, however, you find yourself dead because of the multiple "grunts" that attack you as well that you can barely see unless you look down and behind you .... Borderlands pissed me off to the point I didn't want to play anymore until I figured out how to maneuver around and see the grunts as well as the main thugs/brutes ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #44 on: December 14, 2014, 02:48:57 PM
The gameplay is nothing like it, but yeah, something liek that, but a lot less forgiving.  The gamepley is a lot like batman or assassin's creed.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #45 on: December 14, 2014, 05:22:27 PM
I've not played, but I've seen, both ...

The ambushes in Batman are damn-near impossible from what I saw ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #46 on: December 14, 2014, 07:02:43 PM
I tried to play Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham city, but I just couldn't get into them.  I'm just not really into Batman that much, so I don't give a damn about engaging in 20 minute long fights as him.

The only AC Game I played was Black Flag, and holy god damn did I love that game.  It was mostly for the sea combat though, I could have done without the assasination stuff, though it was kinda fun, too, but damn, the naval stuff made that game.  They need to take that and make a whole other game from it.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #47 on: December 14, 2014, 09:05:03 PM
I enjoyed Borderlands, once you get the hang of it. Not the best graphics but still fun.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #48 on: December 14, 2014, 10:06:58 PM
Yeah, same here, Tru ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #49 on: December 14, 2014, 11:25:20 PM
Borderlands 2 was a lot of fun, and definitely had a better story.  Also there was this: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZqmQT89kqU

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #50 on: December 15, 2014, 12:32:03 AM
Are there missing posts here?

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #51 on: December 15, 2014, 12:33:12 PM
Not that I know of ...
Once I get through BL1 I'll probably hit BL2 ...

How much better is BL2 than the original BL1?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #52 on: December 15, 2014, 02:41:00 PM
A lot.  And the DLC is great, especially Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep.  It got an award, I think.  I wouldn't bother with the DLC characters unless you just wanna.  Gaige is the easy mode character for people that don't know how to play FPS games, and Krieg is fun, but hard to play, considering that at least half of his abilities involve him setting himself on fire to be able to use them. 

BL2's story is MUCH better then the first game's, and the characters and complexity are more diverse.  All of the playable characters from BL1 are NPC characters in BL2, with dialogue and everything, and they're a large part of the story.  BL1 had the "2.5" game mode or whatever it was called, and this one had like, three or four levels of that, getting harder and harder each playthrough.

I've thought about getting the third BL game that's set between BL1 and BL2 but it looks kinda meh to me.

BL2 does have the best intro cinema/theme song ever, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzZ8YtuiVD4

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #53 on: December 15, 2014, 04:28:34 PM
Looks sweet. I'll have to check out 2.

My son refused to play BL because of the graphic style. His loss.
He had become a realism snob.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #54 on: December 16, 2014, 06:50:38 PM
Once again, once I actually started playing it, I got over that ...
Ok, I'll get BL2 ... I've been debating it a little while now ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #55 on: December 16, 2014, 07:09:12 PM
I liked Call of juarez too, those quick draw parts were challenging. A better mouse might have helped.
I have Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood but haven't really played it yet.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #56 on: December 16, 2014, 09:21:35 PM
Never heard of it ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #57 on: December 16, 2014, 10:34:16 PM
I've heard of it but never played it.  I think it's supposed to be a lot like Red Dead Redemption which as an amazing fucking game.  Me and the roomate called it Grand Theft Pony.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #58 on: December 17, 2014, 12:12:18 AM
* Thrash jots down Red Dead Redemption *
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #59 on: December 17, 2014, 12:29:32 AM
Yeah Dead Red Redemption uses the same engine as GTA. I haven't played it but read some reviews and it's supposed to awesome. It is very much like Call Of Juarez but with a little better physics.

Well, if you like the old west theme.

Both good.