Quote from: Drugmoth
And don't forget that girls own love.
Quote from: Thrash
They don't own love, they own pussy ...
... there's a huge difference!

MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES!(Read 16666 times)
Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #60 on: December 17, 2014, 03:29:08 AM
Yeah, and the DLC for it is one of the few zombie mode DLCs fashionable at the time that I liked.  Killing zombies with a musket filled with shot made from bits of other zombies, having to do missions for the boarded-up towns to get ammo and supplies, and the best part for me was tracking down, stalking, then breaking the four horses of the apocalypse.  My roomate knew when I was riding War because I'd start humming Ghost Riders in the Sky.

No one mourns the wicked.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #61 on: December 17, 2014, 10:38:44 AM
Oh, I'm not into the Old West ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #62 on: December 17, 2014, 05:36:59 PM
Well, it's not the OLD old West, it's set in 1911.  The theme is how Texas was still kinda in the old west at the time while the rest of the country was slowly industrializing, and how the main character was the same, a gunfighting cowboy who was quickly becoming a living anachronism.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #63 on: December 18, 2014, 12:45:06 AM
Ahhh, I can work with that then ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #64 on: December 18, 2014, 01:25:08 AM
Speaking of the Four Horsemen.

This is off topic but very important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fbvquHSPJU
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #65 on: December 19, 2014, 02:56:09 AM
Ok, now that I finally learned how to fight in Shadow of Mordor (and increased my levels a bit) I'm finally having a hell of a lot of fun with the game.  I rode a Graug today, which seems to be like the LoTR version of a Rancor.  There's still some controller-snappingly frustrating missions, but the edge is taken off now.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #66 on: December 19, 2014, 12:36:47 PM
It's like in Skyrim; chorrus die with one shot of a shitty sword in levels 1-4; 5 on it's a real battle with them ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #67 on: December 19, 2014, 05:10:23 PM
God, I hated those armored fuckers.  And there's one down in a Dwemer ruin that's exponentially tougher then the normal ones.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #68 on: December 20, 2014, 01:48:21 AM
PSN is having a christmas sale and they listed Don't Starve with the Giant's whatever DLC for PS Vita for 8.99, and at the bottom of the page it said that you also ge thte PS4 version as well.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/don't-starve-giant-edition/cid=UP2107-PCSE00450_00-DONTSTARVE000000?emcid=em-ga-18047

Bought it, went to my PS4 and it would only let me download the core game, not the DLC.  I thought maybe I could harass them into giving me the DLC like the ad promised, and got this:

http://i.imgur.com/OPT871H.gif

I'm right, I think?  Isn't that technically bait and switch?

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #69 on: December 20, 2014, 02:57:51 AM
Hahahahahaha

" We don't have system of escalation"

Thanks for nothing right?

B$S yep.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #70 on: December 20, 2014, 04:15:12 AM
Yeah, WTF was that runaround?
Let us know what happens when you call them ...

God, I hated those armored fuckers.  And there's one down in a Dwemer ruin that's exponentially tougher then the normal ones.
Yeah, I remember that fucker well ...
Thankfully, I had Onmund with me to help out ...

... and the fucking chorrus (flying fuckers that come with the expansion pack) ... FUCK!!!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #71 on: December 20, 2014, 05:19:17 AM
Oh god yes I hated those almost as much.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #72 on: December 20, 2014, 11:44:18 PM
Yeah ... Flying fucks almost as strong as the chorrus themselves ...
Fucking annoying ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #73 on: January 05, 2015, 11:44:49 PM
Had some Christmas money and there was a Holiday sale on PSN, so I grabbed Diablo III and Alien: Isolation on the cheap.  Diablo III is a hell of a lot better then I thought it would be, even though it's apparently after a shit ton of patching to fix the stuff they fucked up at release.  It's a lot like Torchlight, which I got really into for a couple weeks then suddenly got bored with.

Haven't played Alien: Isolation yet, but every single thing I've read or heard on it says it's awesomeness incarnate.  The creators even went so far as to make sure that all of the equipment used in the game looks like something that would have been used on the set of the 1980s film.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #74 on: January 06, 2015, 02:11:25 PM
If I buy an XBox that is "wired", can I use wireless controllers?
I have a wireless controller; I'm not sure how XBox works as far as that goes ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #75 on: January 06, 2015, 02:19:51 PM
Yeah, every Xbox/one and PS3/4 is set up to use wireless controllers from the start.  Look on the controller and there'll be a tiny little button on the front, and on the front of the xbox there'll be another similar button  turn both console and controller on, then hold down the button on both.  The lights on the contoller and xbox will flash for a bit, then stop and only one light will be lit, and that means the controller is now synched to the xbox and will turn it on when you turn the controller on.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/accessories/connecting-game-controllers?icid=furl_setup

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #76 on: January 06, 2015, 02:23:12 PM
Sweet; I just wanted to make sure that if I bought a "wired" one that it can do wireless as well ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #77 on: January 20, 2015, 10:07:37 AM
Okay, I've now beaten Diablo 3 with three different characters, and each one was still fun.  THAT is the mark of a damn good game.  but now it's getting kinda weird.

I'm playing a witch doctor now.  I'm half naked, wearing a wooden scary voodoo mask, holding a ceremonial dagger in one hand and what looks like it can only be a dead chicken in the other.  When I attack enemies, I cast a spell that makes ghoul hands come out of the ground and grab them, then my zombie dogs run in to attack while i throw jars that explode releasing spiders that jump around and kill them.  Oh an if they get too close I steal part of their soul to boost my intelligence so all of that does more damage.

LOVE this shit.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #78 on: January 20, 2015, 10:14:12 AM
Oh yeah, here's my pretty baby.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #79 on: January 20, 2015, 12:06:08 PM
My kid has Wolfenstein: The New Order, I haven't even considered playing it yet. It requires a quad core processor but will run on a dual core if you disable hyperthreading.
Sucker needs 45 Gigabytes to install.

I probably won't even try with my old PC. Especially since if I shut the fucker off it's a real guessing game if it will ever come back to life.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #80 on: January 20, 2015, 02:40:16 PM
I've had that for my PS4 for a long while now, but keep getting distracted by other games/stuff and haven't even put it in the console.  Everyone says it's good though.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #81 on: January 23, 2015, 05:25:39 PM
I got a Slimline Black XBox 360 (looks new) with a wireless controller and a 250GB HD for $99, shipped to me ...
I've also cracked the code algorithm and can add DLCs if I download them ...

Yep; I'm set!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #82 on: January 23, 2015, 05:44:43 PM
Noice.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #83 on: January 23, 2015, 05:45:44 PM
I thought so as well ...
Now I've installed the DLC for the games I had from the old machine ...

I'm a happy Thrashy!!!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #84 on: January 24, 2015, 02:14:12 AM
You guys are snerffing shit that can't keep up.

No box can beat a well healed PC.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #85 on: January 24, 2015, 06:07:19 AM
Yeah, if you wanna spend a thousand bucks or more on a gaming PC and sit in a nerdchair while plating.  A console costs just a few hundred and I can sit in the comfort of my Easy Chair, and the games are usualy more stable on a console, so I don't have to spend a week finding patches and rolling back drivers to get shit to work.

And the games are getting just as cheap.  I just tonight picked up Saint's Row 4: Re-elected edition on PSN.  There's a flash sale with it for 30 bucks and I used the 10% off code they put up on the main website as an apology for the New Year's downtime to knock a few more bucks off of that.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #86 on: January 26, 2015, 12:23:59 AM
>>Yeah, if you wanna spend a thousand bucks or more on a gaming PC and sit in a nerdchair while plating <<

True that is about what I calculated it would be, but it will last through the next tree generation of boxes. Cut a few corners you can get it down between 5 to 8c.

And I don't consider this a nerd chair Sir. Sure it has a memory pillow and a warn fuzzy blanky to make it comfortable. (it gets pretty cold in here)

But besides that it is a professional grade black office chair further decorated by someone being artistic. It has random paint splashes all over it, they aren't day glow, meaning they aren't activated by ultraviolet. But the pattern and distribution of color I thought was really well done. Cool as I might have once said. So I bought it.

And no, surprisingly  the paint doesn't really come off.

But I do get your point about technology being more stable (and much cheaper) with less software to deal with. Focused only on what it is supposed to do and not try to be everything all the time.

I think for now it kind of balances out over time.
If you need a hot PC for work then making it a killer game machine from the start only makes sense. Claim the power is needed for work. When you look at all the advantages a full range PC has to offer over a console unit then think well I bought the console unit or two but I still need a PC. So why not just invest the amount spent on the console for upgrades?

« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 12:38:13 AM by Tru »

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #87 on: January 26, 2015, 03:02:00 AM
Ok yeah, I can see that.  Truth be told, I *have* thought about quitting smoking, then using the money I save after a few months to buy one of those Alienware laptops.  But when PC guys bitch about picture quality it falls on deaf ears with me and my bad vision, adn that's usually the only reason to use a top-of-the-line PC over a console.  Then again, my laptop is always right here on a wheel tray in front of me, so it might make sense if I got one with a 17" screen like this laptop.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #88 on: January 26, 2015, 04:43:44 AM
If you can buy an Alienware Laptop after only a few months of savings on tobacco, sorry man, you are smoking way too much!

But then If I could save all the money I spend on cat food and litter I could do it too! LOL
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 05:46:27 AM by Tru »

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #89 on: January 26, 2015, 05:20:40 AM
>>my bad vision,<<

Hey, I just noticed this. I thought my vision was bad because I have to use reading glasses. I went and had my eyes checked recently and was given a prescription for new lenses. I haven't bought them yet. But I am sometimes amazed at how well I can actually see today. I can look down the aisles at someplace like Walmart and actually read the signs. I couldn't have done that a couple of years ago. I did get punched in the head really hard once in the past couple years. Made my left eye turn completely red. But a couple months later that year the drivers test was the easiest ever.

I do need reading glasses to look at small print but I've been finding I can see far somewhat better than before.
And that's what my first glasses were for, reading street signs and shit while driving and worked for over a year or so. They are of no value today.