Quote from: banal
If the glove is thick enough I guess you wouldnt feel your hand. Though... It'd look like you were getting a handjob from Micky Mouse.

MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES!(Read 16663 times)
Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #90 on: January 26, 2015, 12:26:09 PM
I've worn glasses since I was nine.  Severe Astigmatism/nearsioghtedness.  My glasses are so strong that a little while back I freaked me niece out by taking my glasses off and on so she could see my eyes grow and shrink.   Lately I'm getting sumptoms of farsightedness or something I guess, when I'm reading.  When my vision's clear I can see stuff f few feet away just fine, and roadsigns are no problem, but when I try to read a book in print or on my kindle I have to hold it away from my face.  Maybe I need bifocals.  A few years back I askled my optometrist if I did and he asked me if I needed them.  I told him that was his job not mine, and he asked me again if I thought I needed them before I finally said I didn't really want them but would wear them if I needed to, and he replied that I didn't then.  That optometrist is frmo one of those shitty Lester Optical places and he is high as a fucking kite whenever I go in there.  I'm looking for someplace else to go now.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #91 on: January 26, 2015, 04:06:00 PM
I had Lasix, I have better than 20/20 vision, however, I still need reading glasses; it's unavoidable around 40ish ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #92 on: January 26, 2015, 06:51:21 PM
Yeah and in June I'll be 42. 

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #93 on: January 26, 2015, 09:45:39 PM
... was still best investment ever
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #94 on: March 30, 2015, 10:18:35 AM
God I think I'm in love with this woman.  She is hilarious.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=84FXNlVjMZI

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #95 on: April 15, 2015, 09:00:40 PM
That link just opens the YT homepage for me.

Say Johnnie, I just downloaded Fallout 3 and I know I have played New Vegas but I'm not sure if I've played 3, maybe, I'll try it again if I have. Should be way better on this rig than whatever I played it on last.

Oh but my question really was, are you looking forward to Fallout 4? Heard anything about it? Slated for sometime in June this year according to blurbs. Maybe, But I know nothing about it.

Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #96 on: April 15, 2015, 09:25:00 PM
I had Lasix, I have better than 20/20 vision, however, I still need reading glasses; it's unavoidable around 40ish ...

You know I wanted to ask about that. I can see well at certain distances, I really don't even know what 20-20 means, I guess it's based on some perception of normal vision at 20 feet.

But what I wanted to ask about is focus? At some times I can focus my eyes to see stuff (mainly text) that is otherwise to blurry to recognize. But by shifting my position to even only a few inches closer makes it much easier to read. The problem with getting older is in otherwise healthy persons not a lack of being able to see something at a given distance but in the elasticity allowing your eyes to actually focus on objects at varying distances.

So the Lasix helped with your normal vision much as glasses would but did it help at all with the focusing aspect.

That's the thing that's getting me, I can see perfectly well but things far away and things really close are now lost to me without optical aids. And even then I have to switch back and forth between the two extreme.

Because focusing has been reduced to a smaller amount when compared to being younger.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #97 on: April 15, 2015, 10:16:08 PM
You just reminded me of Fallout 4.  I heard a little about it, but last I heard it was rumored to have been coming out around Jub=ne but it'd been pushed back a few months.  Maybe they pushed it back this way again, I'll look it up.

A year or two ago I had a really good idea for a Fallout 4 game set in Houston.  I forget where this one's set.

I've been faaling do bad since this last hospital trip that I haven't been playing many games, since I've only been able to sit up straight for around 20-30 minutes before having to go lie back down for a few hours.  Been doing a lot better lately though so I'll probably start back into my gamiing addiction soon.  Still have a ton of games to get through in the backlog.  I'll probably start by finally getting around to playing Alien: Isolation.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #98 on: April 15, 2015, 10:50:12 PM
I haven't invested time in games for the past couple years, but with my new monitor (27" BenQ) I thought I might get back into it.

Hope you get to feeling better. I know I can't do half of what I could just 5 years ago. Been working on the cargo box for my new little trailer and I can only drill a few holes or make a couple of cuts and I have to go sit down for a while to catch my breath.

It's a fucking conspiracy I tell ya.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #99 on: April 16, 2015, 02:13:11 PM
Quote from: Tru
You know I wanted to ask about that. I can see well at certain distances, I really don't even know what 20-20 means, I guess it's based on some perception of normal vision at 20 feet.

But what I wanted to ask about is focus? At some times I can focus my eyes to see stuff (mainly text) that is otherwise to blurry to recognize. But by shifting my position to even only a few inches closer makes it much easier to read. The problem with getting older is in otherwise healthy persons not a lack of being able to see something at a given distance but in the elasticity allowing your eyes to actually focus on objects at varying distances.

So the Lasix helped with your normal vision much as glasses would but did it help at all with the focusing aspect.

That's the thing that's getting me, I can see perfectly well but things far away and things really close are now lost to me without optical aids. And even then I have to switch back and forth between the two extreme.

Because focusing has been reduced to a smaller amount when compared to being younger.

I'm not sure how to answer that one ...
I was nearsighted for 30 years ... Now, I have perfect vision ...
I really do need reading glasses for most things now ...
But, then again, I'm over 40; it's expected ... I didn't need them at first ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #100 on: April 17, 2015, 05:07:14 AM
I haven't invested time in games for the past couple years, but with my new monitor (27" BenQ) I thought I might get back into it.

Hope you get to feeling better. I know I can't do half of what I could just 5 years ago. Been working on the cargo box for my new little trailer and I can only drill a few holes or make a couple of cuts and I have to go sit down for a while to catch my breath.

It's a fucking conspiracy I tell ya.

Hah.  I've been too far gone for that for almost a decade now.  Out of shape, back problems, and when I had that lung infection episode back in 2009, I think it was?  After that I was too out of breath to walk around for too long much less do any kind of labor.  Been much better the last couple of days though, I can sit up for most of the day now all of a sudden.  <ok this has turned into an entire off-topic subject rant that ima move to the food thoughts thread.>

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #101 on: April 27, 2015, 11:33:09 PM
I've been replaying Fallout 3 for a couple of days now and I immediately realized I actually played this one through to the end. The one thing I disliked about it was the greenish sepia tone given to all textures so this time around I have spent the past two full days just modding the fuck out of it with every thing I can find.

It looks 100% better now and I have more quests. But I have to be careful because some mods break the game.

I already had to reinstall it once.

I have the drivable motorcycle, the motor home and verticopter but haven't tried them yet, as well as the excellent nude/semi nude textures for the gals. These are really impressive for an older game. 

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #102 on: April 28, 2015, 01:25:25 AM
Ahhh, DC ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')