Quote from: Drugmoth
I'm a fuckhole for letting myself get so fat

MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES!(Read 16659 times)
MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! on: May 20, 2012, 07:40:50 AM
We got any other nerds up in hurr?

talk nerdy to me bay bay.

:-*

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 09:12:08 AM
We got any other nerds up in hurr?

I'd say so, yes.

But I see no reason why we can't have a new thread.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 11:18:10 AM
tee hee!

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 02:08:29 PM
I'm a Fruit Ninja master. I play Word with Friends too and get my ass handed to me every time by Sasha. What do you play Commie?

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 06:09:22 PM
holy lols! that was adorable baggie.. but get on my level newb.

I mostly pc game these days.. Any of y'll nigga on steam? left for dead 2, dead island... lets keel zombie together?

I've been going over to my friends house lately to get drunk... talk shit and beat her ass at the newest mortal kombat.. The only consoles i personally own atm is wii and snes.. i have access to a ps3 whenevs i want and pre ordered lollipop chainsaw because that shit looks mega badass.

also.. ummm.. ya.. I play teh World Of Warcrafts.  :-[

might end up doing diablo3 if i can score a free code.. I'm on the 30 day friend pass shit seems pretty weaksauce but i can't play with anyone so that's probs why.

I'll have to check out fruit ninja.. I suck butt at words with friends.  :'(

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 06:20:41 PM
I saw Max Payne 3 at Walmart today, that shit should totally be on torrent by now.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #6 on: May 20, 2012, 06:24:56 PM
Awesome. I loved the first two in the Max Payne series.

Haha yeah Commie, I don't know what happened to me. I haven't been a big gamer in 5-6 years. I have an Xbox 360 with 10 or so unopened games I've had for years. It's sad really.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #7 on: May 20, 2012, 06:28:50 PM
Awesome. I loved the first two in the Max Payne series.

I have an Xbox 360 with 10 or so unopened games I've had for years. It's sad really.

Send them to mama! i'll play the fuck outta dems.  ;D

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #8 on: May 20, 2012, 11:05:02 PM
>>I mostly pc game these days.. Any of y'll nigga on steam? left for dead 2, dead island... lets keel zombie together?<<

PC all the way. But Dead Island has multi player? I wasn't aware of that. The original SP game fucks you over so much in the way it saves progress that after several tries I had to delete the bitch. 

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #9 on: May 23, 2012, 04:06:11 PM
I've been playing Minecraft: the Xbox 360 version since its release, and I like it well enough.  I hope they update it soon to the recent full version though, the version xbox has now is the beta from years ago.  You can punch sheep and get wool.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #10 on: May 23, 2012, 05:21:41 PM
Uhm, I'll just play this like the other "MotherFucking XXXXX Thread" threads ...

GAME: The Legend Of Zelda
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #11 on: May 23, 2012, 07:14:46 PM
dead island is on sale for 11.99 on steam.. get that shit y'll and keel zombies with me?

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #12 on: May 24, 2012, 12:58:16 PM
I've been playing the shit out of Dynasty Warriors Empire 6 between jobs and reading.

Currently have for Xbox 360:

Skyrim
Alien vs. Predator
Need 4 Speed Hot Pursuit
Left 4 Dead 2
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas
COD: Black Ops
COD: MW3
Halo Reach
Crysis 2

I would play more PC games since I can't find decent strategy games on the console. However, I am stuck with shitty electronics for the moment and can't run a good game without the necessary video adapters, ram, and processor speed.
"White people is stupid, yo." ~ random black guy from Memphis.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #13 on: May 24, 2012, 01:33:56 PM
Downloaded Max Payne 3 last night, it was labeled a reloaded release but it turned out to be a password protected rar hidden inside another rar with a fake nfo. I downloaded only the nfo first and it seemed like it might be real so did the full download overnight. Good thing I didn't waste any time waiting for it.

Fake torrent.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #14 on: May 26, 2012, 04:23:29 PM
Spore soured me on PC games forever.  I won't even touch a game unless it's on Xbox 360 now, and even a good number of those are shit, but the chances that it'll be good are at least a lot higher.

I have MW3 but only played it for a week before getting distracted by some other game.  I played Mass Effect 3's multi forever and a day, I hope they add some good stuff to it soon in a DLC pack that's not just a bunch of new useless weapons and characters with like, two maps.

I have that batman city game via gamefly but haven't tried it out yet.  I hear it's really good.  Then again lots of people said that about the Arkham Asylum batman game but then I found out they must have all been batman fanboys that'd pay 50 bucks for a tetris clone if it had batman in it because that game sucked shit.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #15 on: August 05, 2013, 06:41:14 PM
For my birthday I'm getting a ps3. Any game recommendations?

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #16 on: August 05, 2013, 06:53:54 PM
Gran Turismo
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #17 on: August 06, 2013, 09:35:18 PM
I'm actually groovin' on Skyrim at this time; I don't usually like games of this nature ...
Wait, that's on the xBox360 ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #18 on: August 07, 2013, 01:36:14 PM
Skyrim is a spin off of Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

But Dishonored is better.

Much better.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 02:52:02 PM by Tru »

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #19 on: August 08, 2013, 02:57:09 AM
I know; I've seen her play that too ...
... and Morrowind (which Elder Scrolls is spun off from), and .... etc ...

I'm not a "gamer", per say, however, I was intrigued by the game watching her play it ...
... I finally said FUCK IT, made a character, and have fun fucking off with it
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #20 on: August 08, 2013, 06:06:07 AM
Dishonored has several possible endings. I think it's one of the best games I have ever played.

Though a machine gun or sniper rifle would have been nice.
But out of context.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #21 on: August 08, 2013, 08:18:41 AM
it's the elder scrolls series, none of them are 'spin offs' of each other. :S

I'm actually groovin' on Skyrim at this time; I don't usually like games of this nature ...
Wait, that's on the xBox360 ...

i played it on computer, i did like it.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #22 on: August 08, 2013, 03:07:49 PM
I'd like the idea of "console commands" on the PC version to correct a few things that fucked up on the X360 version ...
(There's a few bugs in the game, and even more with the expansion packs) ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #23 on: August 08, 2013, 03:28:35 PM
Yeah it's hard for them to get everything right. I didn't notice too many bugs in the PC version of Skyrim. It did crash a few times and once or twice my character got stuck and I had to reload but mainly because I always go in places where I'm not really supposed to.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #24 on: August 08, 2013, 03:40:22 PM
Story of my life ...
Hahahaha!!!

But, yeah, it is ...
Did you play PC or console?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #25 on: August 08, 2013, 03:53:45 PM
PC all the way.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #26 on: August 08, 2013, 10:51:17 PM
"White people is stupid, yo." ~ random black guy from Memphis.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #27 on: August 09, 2013, 12:28:58 AM
Hmmmm ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #28 on: September 03, 2013, 07:02:12 PM
Deus Ex Human revolution is good, I liked the choice of endings.

Now playing Batman arkham asylum. I never really liked batman till now.

Gran Turismo

I'll get this at some point. Atm I'm borrowing games so I don't have to buy 'em.

Re: MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD, BITCHES! Reply #29 on: September 03, 2013, 08:06:07 PM
Those sound a little dated, what's the time frame on the arkham asylum? Seems like I played that years ago.