Quote from: Libertine
I interviewed for a job with the AARP today.
Gonna pick me up a boomin' granny.

because bagman isn't going on any dates...(Read 19325 times)
because bagman isn't going on any dates... on: June 03, 2012, 11:34:12 AM
and not telling us any stories, i will tell mine!

i have a date lined up with a dude from okc for next Sunday. he seems really cool and nice, but a little too eager to get in my pants. it's almost borderline creepy. he's been smothering me with compliments so i'm kind of into it but also creeped out. turned on AND creeped out? i don't even know how to process that.

i'm not even sure if i find his attractive. he looks cute in some of his pictures but not others.

i guess i'll see how it goes? either way i will tell you all the details of the date since bagman isn't up to par lately.
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 03:07:24 PM
post a pic of him?

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 03:56:15 PM
nah. i'm not going to stoop THAT low.

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 05:45:10 PM
Oh snap, I'm looking forward to hearing about this. Especially the sexual details if there are any, in detail.

Since you won't post a picture, I will. I just got a message from this chick from okc today. http://www.okcupid.com/profile/tahdaaah

I haven't decided if I'm going to reply yet - it looks like she had a kid, and I'm not really into that. On the other hand she looks fun. Sigh. I am just not trying really at all. I'm glad to see you are tricky. I don't know what's wrong with me.

I've turned into a hermit over the past 6 months.

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 06:58:32 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 07:11:06 PM

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 11:15:57 PM
She doesn't even have a body type. I can't date a woman without a body type.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #7 on: June 04, 2012, 01:32:14 AM
But can you handle this:
Smokes - Sometimes/Drinks - Very often
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #8 on: June 04, 2012, 09:09:32 AM
Uh, no.

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #9 on: June 05, 2012, 04:06:08 AM
I was asking Kyle, actually ...
But, good intervention ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #10 on: June 05, 2012, 10:07:10 PM
i chatted with him online last night for a couple hours. he seems really really nice, almost a little too nice? like i'm just wondering WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, there must be something wrong with you, because who is actually so seemingly nice and polite and well mannered and talented and hot?

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #11 on: June 05, 2012, 11:52:17 PM
<cough>psycho-cannibal-"OkCupid killer", earning your trust</cough>

When he coyly invites you to follow him down to the basement dungeon for a "tour", just be ready to slash him.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 12:08:10 AM by bagman »

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #12 on: June 06, 2012, 12:07:01 AM
that sounds kind of hot, other than the dying part.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 12:07:28 AM by tricky »

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #13 on: June 06, 2012, 12:12:50 AM
The answer to your question, dearest tricky, is everyone; at first!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #14 on: June 06, 2012, 12:26:20 AM
EXACTLY! that's why i'd like to find out what IS wrong with him. haha

i've resolved to tell people that i have depression before they get in too deep with me. because some people can't handle that.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 12:26:58 AM by tricky »

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #15 on: June 06, 2012, 12:31:06 AM
before they get in too deep with me

Like, when it's just the tip?

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #16 on: June 06, 2012, 01:16:49 AM
Ask Lucas, Kyle ...

Meanwhile, tricky, if you are LOOKING (too hard) you will FIND ...
... even if they aren't really there!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #17 on: June 06, 2012, 01:28:19 AM
agreed
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #18 on: June 06, 2012, 01:42:55 AM
^5

It's simple; if you go in with a failing attitude, you feel you have nothing to lose and have ALREADY FAILED!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #19 on: June 06, 2012, 08:05:57 AM
Wow, and I thought I was jaded.

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #20 on: June 06, 2012, 10:13:59 AM
^5

It's simple; if you go in with a failing attitude, you feel you have nothing to lose and have ALREADY FAILED!
Yoda?

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #21 on: June 06, 2012, 01:26:26 PM
No; common sense ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #22 on: June 06, 2012, 11:45:22 PM
Ask Lucas, Kyle ...

Meanwhile, tricky, if you are LOOKING (too hard) you will FIND ...
... even if they aren't really there!

huh? that sounds unhealthy.

^5

i thought that having no expectations from anyone was the way to go, b/c then you can never be disappointed. at least that is what i try to live by.

right now i'm not trying to find a new boyfriend or anything, just cool people to hang out with and maybe do sexy things with once in a while.

i am also trying to get used to the idea that if i am alone, it is ok and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. constantly feeling like you need to be with someone in order to be happy is not good. i'm not saying that is how i feel, but that's sort of what is beaten into our brain by society.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 11:47:04 PM by tricky »

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #23 on: June 07, 2012, 04:55:03 PM
It is?

... and it being unhealthy was my point
... additionally, having NO expectation is unhealthy, having A LITTLE BIT is
... if you have NONE, then why be there in the first place?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #24 on: June 07, 2012, 08:33:13 PM
The free food of course.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #25 on: June 08, 2012, 12:02:57 AM
It is?
yes. at least, that's been my experience as a woman.

It is?
... and it being unhealthy was my point
... additionally, having NO expectation is unhealthy, having A LITTLE BIT is
... if you have NONE, then why be there in the first place?

good point i suppose. i expect that people i care about aren't going to be a dick to me.

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #26 on: June 08, 2012, 01:53:39 AM
I wouldn't even mention this in the way I did if I didn't care about you as well ...
Believe it or not, I'm trying to help you, Brook ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #27 on: June 08, 2012, 02:13:55 AM

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #28 on: June 08, 2012, 02:23:27 AM
Need I refer you to the thread called "Experiment" where you hung on my EVERY WORD of the advice I "unnaturally Thrash" gave to you?
(That you ignored and lost the chick)

I luv ya, baby; don't make me have to hurt you unnecessarily ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #29 on: June 08, 2012, 03:49:12 PM
constantly feeling like you need to be with someone in order to be happy is not good. i'm not saying that is how i feel, but that's sort of what is beaten into our brain by society.

This is true.