Quote from: Zoomie
Thrash, I need you. That thing we talked about.

because bagman isn't going on any dates...(Read 19243 times)
Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #60 on: June 25, 2012, 04:51:27 PM
Nice ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #61 on: June 25, 2012, 06:57:08 PM
Score! Nice job Brook. Looking forward to hearing how it goes.

Sasha, please post photos.

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #62 on: June 25, 2012, 07:11:25 PM
I most certainly will not post photos.  I am just going to wear it under my clothes at work when the weather turns cold again but I am going to ask the chick who made it if she can make me one that is smaller.  I feel like I want to look more and more corporate but be more and more fucked up sexually, like Patrick Bateman.

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #63 on: June 25, 2012, 07:19:12 PM
You should just wear it over your clothes (outside of work, that is).
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #64 on: June 25, 2012, 08:09:54 PM
She hates it when you put an e on the end.
Not stalker today just prosaically observant.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #65 on: June 27, 2012, 10:53:25 PM
So tomorrow's the big night huh? Two weeks of not seeing each other after tomorrow... it better be memorable.

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #66 on: June 28, 2012, 10:14:34 PM
dammit! Murphy's Law got me tonight and we ended up not being able to hang out. the story is too long to even explain (i don't feel like typing it all out). anyhow, we are planning to go out when i get back, and to keep in touch while i'm on vacation.

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #67 on: June 29, 2012, 01:42:05 AM
Son of a motherfucker! I was actually looking forward to reading about your date.

Ironically, it looks like my date Saturday may not happen as planned either, but I'm going to try to reschedule for Sunday.

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #68 on: June 29, 2012, 03:51:33 PM
Hmmmmm ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #69 on: July 01, 2012, 01:50:41 PM
Maybe dating now is different, but when I seeking out dates in my youth, it was straightforward.

There were no catalogs to sift through. Unless you count video dating. That just screamed creepy at the time.

We approached or had intermediaries get attention for us. Then, we talked, awkward as it may be.

I picked up a woman at a Waffle House, once. I was working there, she was a customer. I liked her Ramones shirt. I asked her if she knew who they were, she told me to suck a dick. We kept talking and we decided to go to a concert that night. I picked her up, went to the show, brought her home, screwed like mad, and kept that paterrn for many months.

All from just talking to a stranger.

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #70 on: July 01, 2012, 04:01:54 PM
I never really "dated"; I either used you for sex or I just hung out with you and didn't care ...
... then, there were girlfriends, but I won't get into that
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #71 on: July 13, 2012, 11:04:52 PM
So tricky, have you touched his dicky?

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #72 on: July 14, 2012, 12:28:11 AM
It's tricky to rock a cock
To rock a cock
When you're running amok

It's tricky
It's tricky
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #73 on: July 14, 2012, 05:37:15 PM
Haha I like your style.

Run D.M.C. is actually playing here in Austin this fall!

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #74 on: July 14, 2012, 07:10:21 PM
nope! so during my vacation, we texted & emailed a bunch. i saw him this past thursday. we were supposed to go out to eat but ended up just going to a bar instead. and again we sat and talked and drank for a long time, like 5 or 6 hours. then i walked him to his subway stop and we had a super hot makeout session... it was borderline inappropriate for public consumption but it was 3:30am in NYC and i'm sure people have seen worse.

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #75 on: July 14, 2012, 07:42:01 PM
I'm sure I've seen worse at 3:30 pm!

And just what are you doing out after 12:00 young lady?

LOL

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #76 on: July 14, 2012, 07:43:43 PM
I don't get it. Lots of people are out after midday.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #77 on: July 14, 2012, 08:51:16 PM
g e e z

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #78 on: July 14, 2012, 09:08:57 PM
i walked him to his subway stop and we had a super hot makeout session...

I read that as "subway shop" at first. My first thought was - wow, the guy works at a Subway? Second - that seems so unromantic to have a makeout session inside a Subway shop.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 03:14:02 AM by bagman »

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #79 on: July 14, 2012, 09:45:55 PM
Not if you're name's "Penny" ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #80 on: July 20, 2012, 02:06:41 AM
Do I REALLY have to tell you the fun you can have with THIS ONE?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #81 on: July 20, 2012, 08:06:58 PM
maybe if she cut her hair really short and dyed it. blondes are so not my thing, and i like short hair. 

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #82 on: July 20, 2012, 08:07:31 PM
also i'm going to assume that you posted that in the wrong thread since i don't live in TX.

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #83 on: July 20, 2012, 08:38:26 PM
maybe if she cut her hair really short and dyed it. blondes are so not my thing, and i like short hair.

Oh that's why you said I had good taste when I posted that picture of Natalie Raitano and claimed her as a major cutie so long ago.

You little lesbo! Eh, good on you.

Guess I'm just attracted to you guys. LOL

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #84 on: July 21, 2012, 01:28:36 AM
I think you may have misinterpreted the last couple of posts.

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #85 on: July 21, 2012, 01:42:56 AM
um, anyways, this guy is super awesome and we have a ton in common! i invited him to a party i'm going to on Sunday so hopefully he can make it.

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #86 on: July 21, 2012, 01:46:20 AM
MOAR! That was the lamest read I've had all night.

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #87 on: July 21, 2012, 01:53:12 AM
what else can i say? we have been texting and chatting a bunch. he's a fucking weirdo just like me.

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #88 on: July 21, 2012, 01:56:41 AM
And the shorter your replies get, the more you probably like this guy. So rock on! Hope it all works out.

Re: because bagman isn't going on any dates... Reply #89 on: July 21, 2012, 02:02:43 AM
he's a fucking weirdo just like me.

See that's interesting!