Quote from: Doormouse
EDIT: And is Lucas holding a bag of coke?
EDIT2: While Sasha takes a GRE-prep practice exam in the back?
EDIT3: You guys must have been hella panda-faced.

I want to get drunk with you all and watch this movie(Read 2766 times)
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: I want to get drunk with you all and watch this movie Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 12:46:01 AM
that sounds more awesome than 'dude, where's my car?'!!!
<<<Delete Yourself!>>>

Re: I want to get drunk with you all and watch this movie Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 03:30:27 AM
everythings more awesome than "dude, where's my car?"

Re: I want to get drunk with you all and watch this movie Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 04:47:00 PM
It's a Todd Phillips movie, and I've liked everything else I've seen of his.

BTW, funnily enough, as a sort of cross-topic post, Todd Phillips also directed Hated: GG Allin and the Murder Junkies. I've not seen it though.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: I want to get drunk with you all and watch this movie Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 04:58:03 PM
LOL! You know there was a whole thread about that movie.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: I want to get drunk with you all and watch this movie Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 05:06:09 PM
Is that the same one you were talking about? I thought it was a different one.

Kinda weird that the dude who made Road Trip, Old School, and Starsky and Hutch also directed that, though, innit?

Re: I want to get drunk with you all and watch this movie Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 09:03:47 PM
Yeah. He did it as a student project.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: I want to get drunk with you all and watch this movie Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 09:13:52 PM
BTW I wouldn't have had to ask if it was the same movie as the other thread if this fucking proxy would let me see anything but the most recent page of posts of any given thread. >:(

Re: I want to get drunk with you all and watch this movie Reply #8 on: March 26, 2009, 09:47:50 AM
what proxy are you using?  have you tried hotspot shield?
http://www.hotspotshield.com/
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: I want to get drunk with you all and watch this movie Reply #9 on: March 29, 2009, 01:45:34 PM
No, but it seems like you have to download it to use it. I can't really justify doing that at work when this is the only site I need it for.

Re: I want to get drunk with you all and watch this movie Reply #10 on: March 29, 2009, 02:57:38 PM
>>BTW I wouldn't have had to ask if it was the same movie as the other thread if this fucking proxy would let me see anything but the most recent page of posts of any given thread. Angry<<

Are you sure that's the problem Si?

I noticed there was an arrow thingy at the top of the page which I noticed because I clicked on General Category and then every time I opened LG after that it opened that page. Umm this page
http://loaded-gun.com/index.php?action=collapse;c=1;sa=collapse;#1

It saved that page as my preference until I noticed the little arrow thingy to expand the category again.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: I want to get drunk with you all and watch this movie Reply #11 on: March 30, 2009, 05:18:29 AM
I think the server this site is on has some crap in it from the DDOS attacks...

I've asked Dave to get the host to do something about moving it elsewhere.