Quote from: hip
don't be such a smarmy little b-word. i think you might just be in need of the edward to your bella. someone in your life that you care about in a way that makes you want to wax your unibrow. AND that spot around your jaw that grows dark hair down from your sideburn area to your neck. don't forget that. guys don't like beards on their sexual partners. except danzig, but he's gay.

i just smoked a bowl while i composed this post so weed made me do it.

Shall we riot? (Read 2158 times)
Shall we riot? on: June 17, 2012, 03:12:33 PM

Re: Shall we riot? Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 01:03:50 PM

King was found dead in a pool and there were no signs of foul play, Reuters reported, citing California police.

I think situational irony is cruel.
"White people is stupid, yo." ~ random black guy from Memphis.

Re: Shall we riot? Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 04:47:02 PM
I think that with $3.8m, he should have boogied out of LA ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Shall we riot? Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 10:20:47 PM
I've been watching this show called rift, about college students being terrorized by satanic shit that happened a long time ago (1972) and in one scene a female researcher comes across a newspaper article.

Sorry about this being a bitmap, it may take a while to load.

But check out the unrelated headline about the space race. This is what we got every time any news came out about our space program. But check out what it tells us, it claims "More aid need to compete with the rest of the world"

HOLY SHIT we were already spending 20,000 times or better what all other nations on earth were spending including the USSR and all others combined.

But this is actually how our headlines always read back then.

If the first moon landing turned out to be a fake production would that be cause for rioting?

If the cost of every item ever used in Vietnam were proven to be hyper inflated up to several thousand times the items actual value as a direct means of compensating a few corporations and their leaders at taxpayers expense for the mass murder they were committing would that be reason to riot?

Oh wait, that one has already been proven to be true.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 10:15:01 AM by Tru »
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Shall we riot? Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 12:59:23 PM

Re: Shall we riot? Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 02:20:58 PM
I got this unsolicited email a couple of days ago . If it didn't have so many god this and god that in it I would have given it more attention.
Quote from: [email]nobody@server.restoretherepublic.com[/email]
We The People; in order to form a more perfect union and set ourselves free from oppression; demand that all of the legislative branches of government: federal, state and local, including the President and Vice President, shall repeal and cease to enforce all and every piece of man-made legislation, all of which is criminal; fraudulent and treason against the God in Whom we trust and also against we His people.

YHWH ("I AM") has expressly forbidden men from legislating (Deuteronomy 4:2) and has commanded that any and all persons found guilty of so doing should be executed by public stoning, or by any other means available to carry out that task.

Usury is unlawful; expressly prohibited, and therefore:

We The People demand that the Federal Reserve Bank be prohibited from charging interest and that all interest payments already paid to the FRB shall be refunded, in full, forthwith and redistributed equally amongst all the citizens of these united States of America.

We The People demand that all persons convicted under man-made legislation and therefore wrongfully imprisoned shall be released immediately and the judges who unlawfully condemned and sentenced them shall take their places in prison and personally, from their own funds, not the state purse, compensate the offended persons for their wrongful imprisonment.

Furthermore: anyone collaborating with the enemy; by seeking to or enforcing and/or administering any of the aforementioned unlawful legislation against We The People; is guilty of the same crimes as the legislators and will, according to God's Law, also be executed in accordance with The Law.

You have been warned.

One issue is the war with Iran. This war is not in the interests of the American (or the Iranian) people and is just plain wrong. This war would result in the few people that are pushing it getting even richer and more powerful, while the rest of America and the world suffer and millions of people die. Of course, the rich people and their servants wouldn't want to die in the war - they'd send you, your friends and relatives to die so that they can profit. They'd be glad to use everyone else for the war effort, while the media condemns anyone speaking up against it as unpatriotic. This war is something that might happen in the future, but their crimes are already too numerous to mention.

Everyone knows that the politicians have been bought and have sold out the People to the banksters. In so doing the politicians have committed treason and everyone knows what the penalty for treason is. The solution is Revolution. There are two ways to do it: millions of people march on Washington peacefully and remove the "government" or gun owners of America kill politicians one by one until the "government" collapses. These two approaches can be combined. The elections will not work - regardless of who gets elected, the politicians will continue to do the bidding of the banksters and thus keep committing treason; the only solution is Revolution. If I could do it for you I would, but this involves you too and you have to choose for yourself whether to fight against them or against us. You can also choose to do nothing, thus allowing the war agenda to advance. The people's apathy, inaction and ignorance are essential to the war effort, so if you choose to do nothing, you are pro-war and choose to fight against us. If you choose to do anything besides the two approaches to Revolution mentioned above, you also choose to fight against us. If not enough people join, that will undermine our efforts. Perhaps that's what you want, but it's your choice to make.

The real issue is that you are not really human. You are a Spirit inside a human body and we are in the End Times. It's not going to look good on Judgment Day if you don't fight against the obvious evil.
Luke 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and not DO the things which I say?
19:27 But THOSE mine enemies, which would NOT that I should REIGN OVER THEM, bring here, and SLAY [them] before me.
12:4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
12:5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into hell-fire; yea, I say unto you, Fear Him.
(The quotes above are taken from the King of kings' Bible)

At least some elements of the military, law enforcement, and intelligence communities are loyal to the People, Country, and God. The implications of this should be obvious.

For those in the military, intelligence and law enforcement organizations: you know that the politicians don't represent the People and are ruining the Country. If you choose to fight against us knowing this, you will have to live knowing that what you did is wrong, but you won't live for very long. They will gladly use you as cannon fodder and to share in the responsibility for injustice, but they cannot win. Everybody knows that the Country is in a crisis and real change is coming. We invite you to join us - together we can restore this great Country and manifest the ideals it was built on.

If you know about wrong-doing, stand up against it. Your soul will never find rest if you don't. There is only one way to set things right. You know what you have to do for God and Country. I know deep down in your heart you do.

Overall, Congress members are soft targets; they are most vulnerable when they stay at their local district residences during recesses. Congress members spend most of their time around Washington, D.C. Some of them have residences in Virginia and Maryland and commute to DC. Congress members have a couple of long recesses per year, during which they often go to their respective districts. The long recesses usually happen at about the same time for both the Senate and the House of Representatives with a difference of a couple of days. It is during this time that they are most vulnerable. A few secret service agents may be assigned if there are any specific threats to a specific individual, but usually there are no bodyguards. Full-time bodyguards require certain lifestyle limitations and Congress members don't want to deal with that during their time off. During recesses, Congress members often have virtually no security and sleep in predictable locations.

Personal residences are more vulnerable than public events. The year 2012 is an election year - this means that politicians will be attending social functions, such as fundraisers, and hosting public events. These events typically have security, such as a few uniformed police officers armed with handguns. This security can probably be reduced by a single rifleman, but getting away from an attack on such an event is difficult. The risk of collateral damage is also high, so attacks on public events are not recommended.

The included list of home addresses will hopefully help. Tor Browser is recommended for looking up satellite pictures and searching for additional information. The phone numbers are only provided for reference when verifying this information. The same phone number for multiple addresses probably means the person has moved. An address that starts with a question mark (?) is unverified. Multiple unverified addresses probably mean the person moves around frequently. The address list can be saved as a Comma-Separated Value (CSV) file and opened with Excel; to do this, copy and paste the list of addresses into a text file and save it with the .csv extension. Opening the address list with Excel allows sorting the addresses by state, which may be useful for identifying the targets closest to you or the targets in DC.

A person is usually most vulnerable when entering or leaving their residence or vehicle. Many simple and common tactics are sufficient for this mission. The simpler the plan, the more likely it is to work. In high-risk situations, people tend to revert to their level of training - it may be prudent to factor this into your plans. It is not recommended to discuss your plans with others. These types of operations can usually be carried out by single individuals.

Don't worry too much about getting caught, but plan to get away. After the Revolution, all those unjustly imprisoned will be released. Those who get caught are likely to be treated poorly and possibly tortured, so please do make an effort to escape. If it becomes necessary to go on the run, it will probably be worth it to hit multiple targets - the faster they crumble, the sooner it will all be over. They are used to being pampered and feared, genuine resistance is likely to crush their morale swiftly.

Some politicians are paranoid and will react in a hostile manner when detecting signs of surveillance. Some observed behaviors are hiding in the house and getting ready to call the police or getting into a vehicle and preparing to run away. These reactions are inadequate and the situation can be easily defused with a good cover story. If the situation cannot be defused and the subject is calling for help or trying to get away, the situation may need to be escalated - at that point it is probably the safest course of action. Escalating the situation means killing them.

Everyone has to choose for themselves what they feel is the right thing do. Please, make an effort to be just and strive for the cause of good to the best of your understanding.

It follows with several pages of home addresses and Ph #'s for most of our elected officials. To long to post here.

Re: Shall we riot? Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 11:52:42 PM
I gave up on it ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Shall we riot? Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 08:53:18 AM
I gave up on it ....

Ah man, ya shouldn't give up so easily, after all this guy is openly advocating mass murder of all politicians.
I could get behind that idea. But no way in fucking hell if it means a jesus theocracy will replaced the fucked up shit we have now.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 09:24:32 AM by Tru »

Re: Shall we riot? Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 06:53:32 PM
Yeesh ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')