Quote from: Drugmoth
Anyone who lets themselves get to such an extreme point is either (a. an idiot, (b. a weakling, (c. someone who has drastically below average coping skills ..., or (d. someone who knows full well how they are slipping into worse and worse addiction but they simply couldn't give even a SINGLE shit about their life.   Or a combination of the above.

Benefits of weed(Read 4778 times)
Benefits of weed on: July 12, 2012, 01:38:45 AM
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Benefits of weed Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 02:11:13 AM
You don't have to sell me; I agree, and I know ...
... I also feel it should be legalized, regulated, and taxed

... I just don't like smoking the shit
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Benefits of weed Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 08:25:26 AM
eat it instead

Re: Benefits of weed Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 04:06:27 PM
You don't have to sell me; I agree, and I know ...
... I also feel it should be legalized, regulated, and taxed

... I just don't like smoking the shit

I know what you mean man. I used to be a huge proponent of weed use, but I have to admit that for the last decade or so I don't always like the high and have always had a slight problem with the combustion factor. Not that it has stopped me from smoking a trainload over a lifetime.

But Yeah it's just not the same anymore.

I was thinking of Fuse when I posted this and how he often derides pot heads and thought this new bit of information related to obesity might be of some interest.

Re: Benefits of weed Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 01:41:25 PM
Making Cannabutter is so fucking easy.
Then use the cannabutter in place of butter/oil. Just be careful to not use too much.

*confession time*
When I was pregnant with my twins, I was sick as hell. I couldn't hold food down. It wasn't morning sickness, it was all day sickness.
I couldn't handel any kind of smoke either.
I read a bunch of shit about cannabis and pregnancy and found that a big study done on women who either smoked or ingested weed during pregnancy, and they found no evidence of it causing problems for the babies. In fact, they found that the moms who ingested it had healthier babies than those who abstained.
I ended up buying an ounce of weed and making cannabutter. I kept it in the freezer and put it a little on steamed veggies every morning and ate it.
That was the only way I could keep food down.
I never mentioned it to the two OBs I was seeing. I progressed much better.
About a week before I was 8 months along, I had to go into the hospital and there was no way in hell I would try to smuggle it in. I puked a lot that week andthey told me that I needed to have the babies as soon as possible. I had my C-section 4 weeks before they were concidered "full term".
My son was 5lbs 10oz and my daughter was 6lbs 9oz. Both were 18inches long.
Aside from my daughter being a little bit jaundiced, they were healthy as all get out. We were planning on having them go right to the NICU after being born. They didn't need NICU. They went home 4 days after being born, which is typical for c-section babies.

I honestly think that the cannabis helped them and me. How many babies from a high-risk pregnancy score 10 on their Apgar? Not that many. Weed helped mekeep my babies in my womb much longer than most twins, which is why they were so healthy.

*end confession time. There are very few people who know what I did.*

Re: Benefits of weed Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 06:45:25 PM
I'll never tell ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Benefits of weed Reply #6 on: August 06, 2012, 02:28:34 PM
Keeps me from killin a motherfucker. huge benefit

Re: Benefits of weed Reply #7 on: August 11, 2012, 07:38:08 PM
Can't say that's true for me, there are a few I would kill regardless of any pot inebriation.
Either because they forced the confrontation or because I thought I could get away with it.

I have gotten away with a hellofa lot so far.

Re: Benefits of weed Reply #8 on: August 19, 2012, 04:02:42 PM
That's just the weed talking ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Benefits of weed Reply #9 on: August 19, 2012, 06:00:21 PM
Om yeah.

Re: Benefits of weed Reply #10 on: November 09, 2012, 11:17:51 AM
Making Cannabutter is so fucking easy.
Then use the cannabutter in place of butter/oil. Just be careful to not use too much.

*confession time*
When I was pregnant with my twins, I was sick as hell. I couldn't hold food down. It wasn't morning sickness, it was all day sickness.
I couldn't handel any kind of smoke either.
I read a bunch of shit about cannabis and pregnancy and found that a big study done on women who either smoked or ingested weed during pregnancy, and they found no evidence of it causing problems for the babies. In fact, they found that the moms who ingested it had healthier babies than those who abstained.
I ended up buying an ounce of weed and making cannabutter. I kept it in the freezer and put it a little on steamed veggies every morning and ate it.
That was the only way I could keep food down.
I never mentioned it to the two OBs I was seeing. I progressed much better.
About a week before I was 8 months along, I had to go into the hospital and there was no way in hell I would try to smuggle it in. I puked a lot that week andthey told me that I needed to have the babies as soon as possible. I had my C-section 4 weeks before they were concidered "full term".
My son was 5lbs 10oz and my daughter was 6lbs 9oz. Both were 18inches long.
Aside from my daughter being a little bit jaundiced, they were healthy as all get out. We were planning on having them go right to the NICU after being born. They didn't need NICU. They went home 4 days after being born, which is typical for c-section babies.

I honestly think that the cannabis helped them and me. How many babies from a high-risk pregnancy score 10 on their Apgar? Not that many. Weed helped mekeep my babies in my womb much longer than most twins, which is why they were so healthy.

*end confession time. There are very few people who know what I did.*

I like you moar and moar.
:)

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
-Edgar Allan Poe

-Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn-