Quote from: 13chemicals
I don't understand how that if funny or quotebox material.  That just seems like the average kind of conversation Danzig would have with a girl.  I don't think I'd ever expect an emotionally mature conversation to occur between him and the 17 year olds that he dates.
Quote from: Drugmoth
hahahahaha, yeah, emotional maturity, you should know.
Quote from: 13chemicals
I've had an emotionally mature conversation. 
Sasha:  I'm pregnant I need $500.
Dude: Ok.

South Carolina Law Enforcment Chief advocates prescriptions solution for meth.(Read 1367 times)
http://www.abcnews4.com/story/19102566/sled-lieutentant-tells-congress-solution-to-meth-epidemic-is-prescriptions

When I first caught the headline, I was reminded of Jello Biafra's drug use solution, put  fucked up people on a prescription of consistent quality of a drug, instead of them cooking up or cutting it with god knows what.

But then I read the article and our lead law enforcement agency merely wants components of methamphetamine production scaled back to available by prescription only. Not exactly where I thought it was going, but if methheads want to cook, they will break in and take what they want, regardless. Or we can legalize pot and have a more snack craving potheads than lunatic raving tweaking methheads.

The tweekers will just cross the state borders to buy Sudafed.

Up here, they changed the law so you have to go to the pharmacy counter and have your ID scanned and you have to sign in a book to get Sudafed & the like.  You can also only purchase a certain amount per year. Its a pain in the ass for me because only original Sudafed works for me when my sinuses are clogged. That SudafedPE shit does nothing.

Last year, my local Walgreens had some problem when they scanned my ID. They did an "override", but wouldn't tell me exactly why. The only thing I can think of is that since I am perscribed Dexedrine for my ADD, I somehow got flagged as a possible smurfer. Doesn't make much sense to me, since obviously amphetmines affect my brain different than most people, but it was the only thing I could think of (I get my Dexedrine script filled at Walgreens). Now I just have my husband or mother get it for me. The last thing I need when congested is a bunch of cops showing up to question me.