Quote from: psychopathetic
Quote from: tricky
But Sarah and I don't have faggy sexual tension like you two. So that wouldn't make as much sense.
well, i suppose that depends on who you ask.

Metal: A Headbanger's Journey (click here even if you don't like metal)(Read 2922 times)
Torrent: http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/3647244/Metal__A_Headbangers_Journey_2005_%5BDVDRip%5D_%5BXviD%5D_%5BEnglish%5D.3647244.TPB.torrent

I'm not sure if I've talked about this documentary before, but it's really quite awesome.  I recommend it to anyone who likes quality documentaries, even if you aren't into the underground metal scene, and especially if you like metal at all.  Share your thoughts if you have seen it before.  I think it's great that someone who is a hardcore metalhead finally made a documentary that really explains the ins and outs of metal culture.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 07:10:06 AM by Drugmoth »
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

I saw Global Metal last year... werent bad.

I saw Global Metal last year... werent bad.

Yeah speaking of, I just realized it existed and am downloading it right now.
~

Who knew they had a big metal fest in Dubai?

I didn't, but I'd rather no get suicide-bombed while I'm trying to go to a metal festival.  Attending Wacken Open Air is my wet dream.  I'd suck bleedy dicks with AIDS to go to that festival some day.

Yeah I know I stole that from Louis C.K., STFU.
~

Clearly, for your apparent occasional bouts of intelligence, you know fuck all about anything.

I've been to Dubai, and the chances of being suicide bombed there are non existant. I'd be more likely to be killed to death in Watervlle, Maine.

Clearly, for your apparent occasional bouts of intelligence, you know fuck all about anything.

I've been to Dubai, and the chances of being suicide bombed there are non existant. I'd be more likely to be killed to death in Watervlle, Maine.

I highly doubt that.  A young beautiful girl could walk around here alone at night with hundred dollar bills shoved in every pocket till they were overflowing, wearing a sign that said "Please rob me and rape my tight virgin asshole" and she would be perfectly safe.

But I digress.....I will continue to enjoy speaking my ignorant statements about all of the people of Midlle-Eastern descent and how every one of them are violent suicide-bombing terrorists.  I SAID GOOD DAY.
~

Yeah... thick as 2 planks.

And you wonder why your life has turned to shit.

YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!!
~

Getting suicide bombed in Dubai is about as likely as getting your car stuck in a snow drift on this island.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Forgetting to pay lip service to the fact that Dubai is supposedly Muslim can get you into trouble, though!

Dubai is still plenty Muslim, dont worry about that. I was there during Ramadan in 2006, and even though Islam allows for non Muslims to drink and eat during daylight hours, it was a bad idea to do so. I was warned more than once about the Religious Police arresting Westerner's for drinking water in public during daylight. I was woke by mosques every morning I was there at 5am with the call to prayer. The hotel I stayed in had a tour group from Iran. I hung out with some of those guys for some of the time I was there, and you know what, they were awesome.

I had a great time staying where I was there, in the old part of Deria. Once the guest workers knew I was Australian, all they wanted to talk about was Cricket. I didnt feel threatened at all.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 05:10:26 AM by Mosh »

Here's an interview with an Englishman who's been working in Dubai as a personal trainer and what it's like to be there as a Westerner.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

The only thing Dubai has going for it is the fact that the entire country is a cabal construct.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.