Quote from: Danzig on ThrashInc.Com
Maybe I'm in the minority, I don't know, but the smell of vagina is not something I enjoy.

Prohibition(Read 4223 times)
Prohibition on: October 09, 2012, 05:56:25 PM
An interesting note on this period.
Bathtub gin was very popular during the first two years.
Potable Industrial grain alcohol was still easily available for use in paints and chemicals such as cleaning agents.
This lead to the whole bathtub gin trade.

To combat bathtub gin makers the the newly formed "Untouchables" headed by Eliot Ness and J Edgar Hoover, under US Federal government authority, started deliberately poisoning commercial industrial alcohol. No mention of the added ingredients was passed along at first, so tens of thousands of Americans soon became poisoned, many were blinded  and at least ten thousand were killed outright the first year. Brought to you by the US (Federal) government.

But hey they were breaking the law you might think. NOT. There was no provision for penalties from Prohibition for consuming alcohol, only for producing or distributing it.   Not for drinking it!

So in effect we see the first example of the Federal Government waging covert war on the average American. Not the producers or distributors, but aimed at those people who drank it. As a form of mass punishment?

Would bush care about killing 3 thousand Americans to further their agenda of killing a million other "non-christians"?
Not a fucking chance in hell.

Larry Silverstein (hey isn't he a jew?) made out better than anyone, he got his white elephant towers demolished, (including the entire US Government database on global corporate criminality (building 7)) and got the ruble cleaned up by taxpayers at tax payers expense without spending a single dime, and then collected insurance on them. All for allowing them to be used as the focus of a brand new scam, "The war on terror."   

The California financial crisis, Enron, The entire WTC destruction scam, Arnie asshat, the massive "bailout" of criminal banks (again on the backs of the common taxpayer) who financed all of it. All under bush's watch. Can it conceivably be coincidence?

Obama? "We will not seek answers, lets just move ahead."

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!

Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Prohibition Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 05:39:53 AM
I thought it was people making bathtub booze with methanol that caused the poisoning and blindness.

My great great aunt was part of the Womans Temperance Movement. That whole movement was interesting. They were women who were fed up with husbands getting drunk and coming home to beat their wives and children. Instead of putting the blame on the guys for being dicks, they went after alcohol.
Cuz keeping booze away from a drunken asshole was gonna suddenly turn him into an upstanding guy or something. :-\

Re: Prohibition Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 05:05:18 PM
Yeah; nice try ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Prohibition Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 07:37:49 PM
And anyway Mike, we don't care what your teen years were like...
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Prohibition Reply #4 on: October 16, 2012, 11:36:46 PM
Originally the bathtub gin makers were using grain alcohol. It was appropriately  labeled and sold as such. The first year they tried several different adulterants until they settled on methanol as an appropriate poison. Simply because it seemed like it didn't make much difference on the intended commercial use.  Point is the formula was changed at first without that change being forwarded to consumers.

So yeah the production flowed ahead of the results and the result was 100% Predictable.

Re: Prohibition Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 02:44:31 AM
I often call synthetic marijuana like K2 and Spice and the like "the methanol of pot"
Then some fucking idiot thinks I'm saying there is "meth in k2" and goes on about how I got it all wrong.

Then I gots to skool the fucker.

Re: Prohibition Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 12:58:05 PM
I like Cool Beans occasionally ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Prohibition Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 11:06:58 PM
Cool Beans up your ass I suppose. What the fuck could be cool about the US government killing people simply to make a point?

Re: Prohibition Reply #8 on: October 19, 2012, 11:15:45 AM
Mike, have you met our friend Brian?
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Prohibition Reply #9 on: October 19, 2012, 03:22:38 PM
Hahahaha!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Prohibition Reply #10 on: August 31, 2013, 10:11:22 AM
prohibition: ensuring creativity and ingenuity for a long fuckin time

Re: Prohibition Reply #11 on: August 31, 2013, 04:55:20 PM
I know how o make good wine; I'd be just fine, actually ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')