Quote from: Drugmoth
Who in their right mind would enjoy sucking a teeni weeni?

My forum...it needs some drugs(Read 3236 times)
My forum...it needs some drugs on: October 31, 2012, 01:22:08 PM
So anyone ever done any research chemicals?  I have had a taste but I think I'm staying away.  Them shits can be dangerous.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: My forum...it needs some drugs Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 01:46:55 PM
Brake fluid and pool chlorine crystals work well together.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: My forum...it needs some drugs Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 02:47:18 PM
Only in IV form ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: My forum...it needs some drugs Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 10:25:06 PM
If you can get them to behave long enough, hells yeah.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: My forum...it needs some drugs Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 02:18:35 AM
Jeez guys, drugs is a serious subject, you could try treating it with some respect.

Re: My forum...it needs some drugs Reply #5 on: August 31, 2013, 10:25:07 AM
research drugs are seriously like an entire new genre of chems. i respect the concept, and as for the safety, i don't care too much. i'm 21 and thats like a quarter of my life spent right there, trying to get the most out of life so i will taste this 'n that. my only complaint with rc's are that apparently there are no good opioid analogs. other than that, the speedy shit is amazing, the trippy shit is amazing, and the creativity from these scientists creating new analogs and dodging the law: amazing. besides the (bullshit laws) that are easy to get around, you can order illegalized analogs with eaaaaaaase. i just suggest researching the site hard and tracing their IP. most vendors hide there IP in Camaroon but are based in the US or UK. most of what i've ordered though has came from wild countries like poland (methoxetamine, a dissociative, analog to ketamine minus the tranquilizing properties) and off the wall shitty countries in western europe. these drugs are pretty damn cheap, potent, and pure. it seems like a dream, plus customs doesn't really give a shit about it. the MOST you'll get is a letter in the mail sayin yo shit got confiscaaated. which is even better than a citation lol. shitty vendors means shitty business though, so don't be surprised when cutting corners.