Quote from: 13chemicals
Bunk up in Kyle's condo.  Kyle doesn't have any human equity and a couch surfer could complete his portfolio.  Unless the couch surfer has too many liabilities attached to it.  Burny, would you consider yourself negative equity?

Fucking on the bathroom counter(Read 30896 times)
Fucking on the bathroom counter on: March 30, 2009, 03:29:11 AM
Thrash, since I did promise I'd give details about last weekend, here they are.

Where the fuck did I leave off... ah yes, the brutality on Friday night. So she left Saturday and I didn't hear from her until about 10am, Sunday. This was a planned get together (that Friday night was not), where she was going to come over and cook me homemade pizza. Anyway, she comes over and cooks up an amazing yeast-free pizza dough, pepporoni-and-black olive pizza. Buonissimo! Again, after our "talk" that Monday I still thought maybe Friday night was just a drunken fuck-fest and when she was sober she wouldn't fuck.

Wrong! I got up behind her while she was at the stove and noticed it didn't feel like she had any panties on under her little summer skirt thing. I lifted up her skirt and smiled, and she coyly said "What?" Dirty girl. We were going out to catch some last-minute SxSw shows and she was going pantyless??? Hmm. Ok. I wasn't actually as thrilled as you probably all thought I would have been - it was a pretty windy day.

We finish up the amazing pizza, and watch a bit of some stupid show on Discovery. I lean over and start kissing her. About 5 minutes we were raring to go. My wood trying to burst through my pants and her pussy sopping on my hand. We head from the couch into my room and gently take each other's clothes off. I like the gentle part ... usually we almost tear each other apart. This was more sensual. She heads to the bathroom and grabs a condom, and puts it on. We fuck. and fuck. I love it, actually more than night sex. First time having sex during the daytime. She doesn't bite and I don't smack her ass. It's hot and sensual. She drenches my stomach, groin and bed. I feel wet all on the sides of me. She laughs because my belly-button is filled with her cum. A reservoir of female juice. While she's on top, I get right on the verge of nutting and she moves positions and I lose it. FUCK!!

What a great idea! She suggests stroking me until I am just about to explode, and starts at it. When I am fairly close, but not quite close enough I tell her and she hops on and bounces. I lose it again. Sigh. I suggest we try one more time. She gets off, starts sucking over the condom and stroking. This time I don't tell her to get on until like literally 2 seconds until am I about to blow. Like a panther, she quickly slinks on top of my cock and bounces, once or twice. FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!! Her pussy milks my cock dry. That was the longest orgasm I have ever had - probably 20 seconds or something. It was fantastic. I really liked how she sternly was saying "Cum Kyle. Cum" while she was bouncing. Yeow.

When she got off we looked at the condom and she exclaimed "Wow you really liked that"... I look down and my semen had expanded the tip of the condom so that some of it flowed out of the reservoir and down around the head. Jesus. What a load! No wonder it felt good. I'm going to continue eating my zinc tablets haha.

Well, we get cleaned up and head downtown. Of course while we are riding the elevator up from my parking garage to the lobby, one of our attorney's stepped in. Hahaha. She was pantyless, I still had marks all over my neck from her beating my ass that Friday, and we pretty much looked like we just fucked. It was awkward. She had to hold her skirt down the entire way we are walking to the bars. See some cool music and blah blah, end up at her friend's house who is throwing a bbq. That's when I had the Irish Car Bombs and Maker's Mark for the first time. Good stuff.

Wow, this is getting long. Long story - short. We get home and fuck again (first time I've had sex twice in a day). This is the normal crazy-wild sex, with ass slapping and her yelling "harder". She was completely drunk and I don't think I like her when she's drunk. She started the clawing shit and I had to tell her to cool it. She also told me to "hit her in the head" hahaha. After about an hour and a half my cock obviously couldn't go anymore. She was almost in a trance-like state just repeating the same set of phrases over and over and over and over. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." "I need it. I need it. I need it. I need your big cock in me." It almost felt like I was getting raped. I was tired and she was drunk and I had to get up to go to work the next morning. I told her I needed a break. She wouldn't listen.

Wicked crazy girl. I get up and head to the bathroom and she follows. Somehow I manage a boner after she strokes me some more and I pick her up and put her on the bathroom counter and fuck the shit out of her. That's what I was an idiot and tried picking her up to fuck her while I was holding her. I did manage to get a couple of thrusts in and then my back started feeling twisted. So I set her back down quickly. By this time I just want her to leave. I tell her to get out of the bathroom, because I need to take a shower. Hop in the shower, and she keeps pulling the curtain back peeking her head in telling me to hurry up. I stay in there, hiding, for about 30 minutes. All is quiet.

Whew. She's asleep when I get out. I am exhausted and it's like 3am. God dammit. I fall asleep.

The next morning (Monday) we wake up a bit early. She puts her hand on my chest. I put my hand on top of hers and move her hand down to my cock area - morning wood is ready to go. She smiles and said "Forward aren't you?" And gives me a loving, BAD ASS morning blow job.

So. She seems pretty psycho. I kind of like the sex, and love the blow jobs, but I need to find a more stable woman.

Haha I managed to start 9 of those paragraphs with "W"s. I was trying for all of 'em, but ran out of words.

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 03:40:11 AM
Marry the girl.
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 04:40:30 AM
Yeah. Seriously.

Let's look at it objectively.

She lets you poke her fun bits with your ugly bits. She cooks for you. She does things like go commando when going out, and obviously would do pretty much any crazy shit you want her to...

She's obviously into you, you silly fuck...  Just because she aint the Prom Queen means she'll try harder.

Dumbass.

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 04:51:06 AM
that was tl dr but aint nothin wrong with pizza and bonin
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 06:55:39 AM
Jesus, fuck.

1- Zinc is toxic if you take too much, so don't go taking double-doses.

2- You are not an Alpha Male Jesus Millionaire, and thus do not and will not get your pick of Fantasy Broads. Even if you were, the way you're treating this girl, considering the way she treats you, would still be worthy of a well and thorough slap upside the head. She cooks for you, she fucks you silly, she obviously adores you. If you cant man the fuck up and commit to her, quit stringing her along.  No matter how many times you make your lame-ass excuses about having told her you're too selfish and chickenshit to have a relationship with her, you are leading her on by continuing to see her.

Do you think Angelina Jolie is going to pick your scrawny ass up at a bar and whisk you away to Hollywood? Even if she did, you know what? You'd still punk out on that too, once you saw she was just like every other human being:
Flawed.
Inconvenient.
Imperfect.
Human.

Angelina Jolie shits too, Kyle.

Angelina Jolie shits.
It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #5 on: March 30, 2009, 09:20:49 AM
Angelina Jolie shits too, Kyle.

Angelina Jolie shits.

Best quote ever.
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 10:13:55 AM
I've seen pictures of this girl man, when she finally figures it all out she's going to rip your cock off and shove it down your throat
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 10:22:53 AM
Yeah man, you better be praying she never gets wind of this.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 11:14:56 AM
Hottest bathroom sex: HOTEL bathroom sex. A really nice hotel. I'm getting dolled up to go to this restaurant, putting the finishing touches on my makeup and hair. He walks into the bathroom, comes up behind me and whispers some very sweet nothings in my ear. Kisses me hard and after a few minutes of pawing and making out, I end up bent forward over the marble countertop, holding the edge for support, and he lifts my skirt and pulls my panties down to my knees and fucks me so soooo good, right there. It's great with the mirror in front of you like that. Every bounce, every thrust, catching eachothers eye here and there, watching yourself fuck or be fucked. Super hot.

I still haven't seen a photo of this girl who was nice enough to give Kyle a morning blowjob.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 02:14:46 PM by katie »

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #9 on: March 30, 2009, 11:53:23 AM
Last night I didn't have bathroom sex, but I did get a lapdance from a guy then returned the favor. It was hot. I was entertaining the idea of bathroom sex at that point but didn't want to hold up the bathroom for someone who may actually have needed to use the bathroom.

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #10 on: March 30, 2009, 12:24:35 PM
Also I just saw this and thought of Kyle

http://tv.yahoo.com/show/28908/news/urn:newsml:tv.reuters.com:20090330:us_fox__ER:28527

Maybe you can go on this show, Kyle, and find a new BBW to fuck!

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #11 on: March 30, 2009, 02:20:34 PM

right so here's hoping it's never posted about on a public forum.

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #12 on: March 30, 2009, 02:28:27 PM
Psycho, trick and hip all seem to be whores to me. Is there any evidence to balance this argument out?
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #13 on: March 30, 2009, 02:38:54 PM
Enjoying interesting sexual exploits doesn't make a woman a whore.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #14 on: March 30, 2009, 02:41:52 PM
i am not a whore, nor have i ever been.

i used to be pretty slutty but i've been faithful to my husband for many years now.

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #15 on: March 30, 2009, 02:55:18 PM
I'm not a whore. I like to tease a lot. I like to pretend like I'm a slaaahhht but in reality I'm not.

I was in a monogomous relationship for 8 years for crying out loud!

Besides, who are you to go around pointing fingers and labeling whoever as such? At least I don't parade around flashing my junk to my neighbors.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 03:02:50 PM by tricky »

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #16 on: March 30, 2009, 03:29:36 PM
Here's a rare lunch posting. (Went home for lunch.)

I had a long discussion with my step-dad last night, my best bud (Scientologist) and my boss. All of them, and you all are telling me I need to be honest with this girl and let her know we're done when she gets back from Zambia.

So, it's over. I'll tell her straight and honestly, I don't think we should continue seeing each other.

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #17 on: March 30, 2009, 03:39:03 PM
You better line up some new pussy, stat! I live for these bagman sex updates. haha. They are like crack to me.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 03:39:23 PM by tricky »

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #18 on: March 30, 2009, 03:43:41 PM
Bathroom sex is guaranteed hotness just because of it's spontaneous and / or sneaking around nature.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #19 on: March 30, 2009, 03:53:28 PM
Psycho, trick and hip all seem to be whores to me. Is there any evidence to balance this argument out?

what is your personal definition of a whore?

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #20 on: March 30, 2009, 03:56:28 PM
i guess i'm just not really getting why kyle doesn't want to see her anymore... i mean, i think she's kinda cute in some of the pictures of her i've seen. i'd probably hit that. she seems to like crazy rough sex and i am on that level as well.

i don't like the drinking, though. if i were to start dating anyone they would have to be a non-drinker, non-smoker, and drug free.

wtf happened to me?

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #21 on: March 30, 2009, 04:03:40 PM

what is your personal definition of a whore?

Tru must be off his meds again. It's either that or sour grapes.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #22 on: March 30, 2009, 04:13:52 PM
i guess i'm just not really getting why kyle doesn't want to see her anymore... i mean, i think she's kinda cute in some of the pictures of her i've seen. i'd probably hit that. she seems to like crazy rough sex and i am on that level as well.

i don't like the drinking, though. if i were to start dating anyone they would have to be a non-drinker, non-smoker, and drug free.

wtf happened to me?

Kyle thinks he'll find something better which may or may not be the case, plus he's not into her smoking. At any rate, the way that this girl is all into him while he's not as much into her is really inflating his ego and if it becomes a long term relationship it's going to probably be a whole lot of her being treated badly.

It would be way easier to let the whole thing continue on than it would be to break it off, but in reality it's not fair to either of them. It's not fair to her because even if she is feeding into it nobody really deserves to be toyed with. It's also not fair to him because he lacks experience with relationships (let alone the sex) and may not fully realize that it's not always going to be this easy, that not every girl he has sex with is going to think he's the cat's ass. If he's going to have a successful relationship with anybody he needs the perspective that he just hasn't developed yet.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #23 on: March 30, 2009, 05:14:16 PM
stfu dr. phil

no, seriously, good points.

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #24 on: March 30, 2009, 07:36:47 PM
Tru's definition of a whore is probably someone who enjoys sex and life more than him. Ie, most people
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #25 on: March 30, 2009, 07:41:21 PM
Ahh ok. Then a whore I am.

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #26 on: March 30, 2009, 08:08:51 PM
It's hard to get it up with The C.I.A. watching.
It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #27 on: March 30, 2009, 08:36:45 PM

*evil grin*

hehehehe........
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #28 on: March 30, 2009, 09:07:05 PM
Hey guys, bear with me here. Sometimes I purposefully avoid telling all sides of a story. Mainly because I like entertaining y'all with the good parts. Like tricky says, in doing it this way I turn you into crackwhores waiting for your next "fix".

I enjoy "J"s company, and obviously we're at that phase where we are pretty damn comfortable with each other. It takes me quite a while with anybody, be it a friend/potential fling/etc., to get really comfortable with being around somebody. She's fun, and funny. She laughs at my racist jokes and tells me hers. She's also incredibly giving, and not just to me. She works for a non-profit organization known worldwide, and is in Africa to help her best friend out there with some things. I have never in my life gotten to this level where I am super comfortable with a girl.

Now what I don't tell you all because it's just boring is that I tell her that I appreciate her and what she does for me all the time. After every meal she cooks, I make it a point to really let her know how I appreciate her cooking, and how fantastic the meal is. I literally thank her after every blowjob I've had. Meaning I say "thank you". Haha. She giggles and smiles. I am fucking thankful. I guess some of this adds to the complete picture, which obviously you all don't have.

I am 28 years old, never had a girlfriend, and never had pussy until mid Dec of last year. My boss always chides me for not having experienced things like a "real" breakup. I told him about Katie, the girl I took to Costa Rica that fucked the other guy while I was there (also the one who sold me a knife set hahaha). But we were never in a relationship. I thought I loved her, and she dare I say barely tolerated me. He's like dude, you have no idea what it is like to be crushed after being in a relationship with somebody for years and suddenly the other person wants to break it off. He's absolutely right. I have never felt that sort of pain. I also haven't ever felt the sort of joy one has one in a long-term committed relationship. This is the longest time I have dated any woman.

Krsna, I like your post earlier. To expound on it I am going to use an analogy I was thinking of earlier. You always hear about these poor folks who win the lottery and then within a matter of months they squander all of the money away and end up bankrupt, committing suicide, whatever, totally fucked. It actually seems to happen fairly frequently. I'm that guy who won the lottery. Keep up with me here and the analogy. For 28 years I was dirt poor and thus didn't ever learn how to manage money properly. Suddenly, in December I win the god damn lottery. Just out of nowhere, BAM! Holy shit, what the fuck do I do with this money? I have no fucking idea. Never had any previous experiences managing any kind of money, because I never had any. This is completely foreign to me, man. I'm learning through trial and error. If I squander it away, well luckily it's not the end of the world. I just learn a valuable life lesson.

Any fuckin' way, I do like "J", but don't feel ready for a real, committed relationship. For one, I have this deep fear that has only been fueled more by my best friend's story. Since I was about 21, people have been joking/chiding that the first girl I have sex with I'll probably end up marrying. I have fiercely denied this. Then check this out, my best friend was also a virgin until he was 25. Then he found a girl, they fucked, and they got married. He made a huge fucking mistake. She is so incredibally naggy/bitchy/whiney and just no fun at all to be around. Very unattractive in my eyes too. But he loves her. I think the only reason he did it (besides the fact that she is also a scientologist) is because she was the first girl he had sex with. That is not a reason to get married (at least for me).

I don't want to fall into the same trap.

Bottom line. I do have some feelings for "J" and I do care about her feelings, but I have not developed the "goo goo gaa gaa" mentality that I am super attracted to her, or want her to be mine, or whatever those feelings of attraction are. To me, it feels like we're friends, that just happen to fuck. Except now I know that she cares about me a lot. I don't have those same feelings - we're on different levels. I mean even that girl "R" that I went out with a some last year I had huge feelings for. It's weird. She wouldn't give me the time of day and I was incredibally hurt when she didn't call me, etc. and now with "J" I don't have those feelings at all.

Re: Fucking on the bathroom counter Reply #29 on: March 30, 2009, 09:31:17 PM
it happens, end it and move on. I've been in your place (not the 28 year old virgin bit, the dead-end relationship I let drift part) and trust me there's no upside. Eventually the sex will get boring, you'll be so disinterested