Quote from: homeless-joe
'cause he's rolling thru kyoto with a shotgun, these people aint seen a jewish man since their grandparents were bought by one.

plug(Read 7482 times)
plug on: March 30, 2009, 09:28:24 PM
wifey

Except that total student numbers are at 550 now, that interview was done in January
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: plug Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 09:31:03 PM
OMG I want to come to Japan and meet your wife. She's like a Japanese celebrity or something!
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: plug Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 09:32:11 PM
Everyone knows Asians can't sing.

They're basically human bagpipes.
It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: plug Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 09:35:48 PM
OMG I want to come to Japan and meet your wife. She's like a Japanese celebrity or something!

it's heading that way, she's in the print/online media every other week, is releasing another CD in August and there are very, very early negotiations to do a TV doc on her life. By the time Ian gets here her songs should be on standard Karaoke machines
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: plug Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 09:36:37 PM
Hot. I like karaoke.
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: plug Reply #5 on: March 30, 2009, 09:40:25 PM
Sorry I called your wife a bag-pipe, underclass.

It... diminished me.
It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: plug Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 09:43:57 PM
no worries, she can holler

Re: plug Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 10:17:04 PM
a maaahzing glaaace how sreeeet the sooound.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: plug Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 10:18:19 PM
Oh right, yeah. Japan's the racist society. I remember now.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: plug Reply #9 on: March 31, 2009, 01:35:38 AM
Right on nick that's sweet. sorry to be all aurally fixated, but i want to hear it now. any bootlegs floating around?

Re: plug Reply #10 on: April 01, 2009, 06:25:20 AM
Fuse, why did you come back? Fuck off and die alone

Re: plug Reply #11 on: April 01, 2009, 06:27:19 AM
this is from a couple of years back, before she launched her business proper. There should be some more stuff soon, but a lot of her recent shows haven't really featured her as they're geared for her students
Nana Gentle "Safe in your will"

Re: plug Reply #12 on: April 01, 2009, 06:40:30 AM
Mrs Gentle has quite a set of pipes... I heard first hand at their wedding, the girl can sing in English as well as most of you can speak, and much better in some cases.

Re: plug Reply #13 on: April 01, 2009, 09:06:45 AM
the girl can sing in English as well as most of you can speak, and much better in some cases.

side question:  how well does she speak english?
i imagine we'll have no problems communicating w/ Nick around, I'm just curious.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: plug Reply #14 on: April 01, 2009, 09:13:28 AM
Heck yeah, man. She's a cutie. I need to find me a nice Asian girl. There's no way I can make the Japan trip, but I'm supremely jealous.

Re: plug Reply #15 on: April 01, 2009, 10:02:50 AM
Fuse, why did you come back? Fuck off and die alone

haha u mad?

Considering how much made-up bullshit I take from some of you people here, I'll kindly tell you and your fake-christian yellow mama to fuck off and die first, thanks.  Damn, you people can dish it out in spades but you certainly cannot take it.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: plug Reply #16 on: April 01, 2009, 10:38:03 AM
Nick that's pretty bad ass!

I can only wonder though, how this fantastic woman came to be hitched to some goofball who drinks sake in front of a webcam and passes out on the couch.

Your wife's venture has given me a great idea though. If I marry me a fine black mamma and move to Japan can I start a business teaching your wife's singing students how to dance? That would be sweet if I had her endorsement.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: plug Reply #17 on: April 01, 2009, 04:27:12 PM
isn't this the plot of "Step It Up and Marry Interracially 2: Asian Persuasion"?

Re: plug Reply #18 on: April 01, 2009, 07:41:36 PM
Krsna - that's a fabulous idea. Can you do the scene with James Brown from the Blues Brothers?

Why we got married is anyone's guess, we're polar opposites in just about ever category. She likes that I (Japanese way of thinking) give her free rein and lots of encouragement, and also that on her days off I don't care if she wants to stay home and relax. I like it that she's making her own fortune and not expecting me to, and also on her days off I can drink sake in front of the webcam and go play Asian card games with mates from my baseball team.

Japanese men generally can't handle it if the woman is more successful, I'm totally happy if she makes a packet and I wind up staying home with the kids. God only knows I'm sick of that office anyway.

Lucas - Her english is scarily good for someone who's never been overseas. It's really textbook, and she doesn't understand a lot of slang outside of African-American speak, which she knows from when she founded a church in Shibuya with a couple about five years ago. So either talk like Chris Rock or the Queen please  ;)

Re: plug Reply #19 on: April 01, 2009, 08:27:54 PM
Or both? Might make for an interesting combo.

Re: plug Reply #20 on: April 02, 2009, 05:42:17 AM
I cant imagine Lucas talking like Freddy Mercury...

Re: plug Reply #21 on: April 02, 2009, 08:57:24 AM
even better:  imagine tricky doing it!
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: plug Reply #22 on: April 02, 2009, 10:05:31 AM
ooooooh, I'm gonna take you ON THE FUCKING KITCHEN COUNTER!

Re: plug Reply #23 on: April 02, 2009, 10:12:24 AM
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: plug Reply #24 on: April 02, 2009, 10:16:04 AM

Re: plug Reply #25 on: April 02, 2009, 10:17:25 AM

Imagine him saying what you said just above him.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: plug Reply #26 on: April 02, 2009, 10:20:20 AM
oh don't worry, I am

it's funnier if you imagine Ian saying it, in his voice, to Tricky

Re: plug Reply #27 on: April 04, 2009, 02:31:25 PM
I can dig it.

Re: plug Reply #28 on: April 06, 2009, 08:04:04 PM
She's fantastic. I'd love to collaborate - maybe in the future when I can get over there!

Re: plug Reply #29 on: November 06, 2018, 05:16:06 PM
I actually miss both Mellow and tricky. (and Lauren)
Sure they they didn't like me much but they brought up interesting things that I don't get since kicking the TV into the street.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.