Quote from: krapsna
CT - Sasha's totally on the rag.
Quote from: 13chemicals
CT - I wish, because then I could leave bloody hand prints on your car door handle.
Quote from: krapsna
I'd just spray them down with bleach and hope nobody found the hooker I couldn't remember murdering.

What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face?(Read 13528 times)
o hai my elderly compatriots (is that a word?) I just wanna let you know that I found my perfect match.  She is coming to be with me in April.  Already has bus tickets all the way from Orange, California to be with shitty old me.  We will probably get really fucking high and start a band together, most likely.  So what grotesque creature has Danzig nabbed?  Let's take a look.

I'm really fucking in love :3

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 01:09:41 PM
Dreadyteensluts.com
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 08:49:21 AM
Is this band to be called "Burning Nigger"? This girl looks to have a touch of mulatto to her.

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 10:30:05 AM
Zoomie:  Thank fuck she's not a slut or a nympho at all!  Seriously, I'm not settling down with any sluts, but I also don't want a prude, and she is in that perfect inbetween area.

Mosh:  A touch?  More like she IS mulatto.  She's half french, a quarter Brazillian, a quarter black, and 100% sexy as fuq.  dfkviohweo;nw4kltbnl she drives me crazy.  Look at this beautiful bitch:

She was drunk and she still looks gorgeous when she's drunk.  Gahd I can't wait til April.  Yeah she's no nigger thankfully.  Just a doom metal girl and a stoner that likes being lazy and playing video games, perfect <3 <3 <3

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 10:43:58 AM
Oh and I'm not quite sure about the band name yet.  Gotta think about it.  She's gonna make a fucking fly bassist.

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 12:28:56 PM
Don't worry; I've got this ....
How old is she and why is she moving to Maine; Cali's a little more "happenin'"; you know?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #6 on: February 17, 2013, 01:21:22 PM
She's cute!
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #7 on: February 17, 2013, 01:39:25 PM
Don't worry; I've got this ....
How old is she and why is she moving to Maine; Cali's a little more "happenin'"; you know?

lol, "Hold on I got this" XD ...in other words, "Hold on, I know the proper questions to ask in order to properly break Dylan's soul and publicly mock him."

She is 20, and she is moving to Maine in order to start a new life with me and marry me.  She is as in love with me as I am with her.  Believe it or not, she's constantly telling me how much she loves me and doesn't deserve me.  Just today she told me again how it would be an honor for her to marry me.  I've already asked her and she already said "I do".  I know, she's completely fucking crazy XD ...actually, she has really low self esteem so you better believe I am gonna take full advantage of using my charm on my dream girl with low self esteem.  In terms of true love, compatibility, and my luck when it comes to the entire situation, I've hit the fucking jackpot.  We have followed each other for a while but we only started talking in January and I already have gotten her to buy nonrefundable one way tickets to me and get engaged to me. 

Bitches, you forget I actually have skills...maybe not to pay the bills, but definitely to land my perfect chill-ass stoner wife.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 01:40:18 PM by MundaneMystic »

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #8 on: February 17, 2013, 02:44:06 PM
Actually, "I got this" meant to just ask and to NOT 'publicly mock' you ...
IOW, I figured I'd do instead of some of the others here getting to it first ...

You know what; I wish you the best ...
I've got NOTHING to say about this otherwise ...

Wait ....

Yep, nothing ...
(... not even the obvious)
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #9 on: February 17, 2013, 04:08:00 PM
Actually, "I got this" meant to just ask and to NOT 'publicly mock' you ...
IOW, I figured I'd do instead of some of the others here getting to it first ...

You know what; I wish you the best ...
I've got NOTHING to say about this otherwise ...

Wait ....

Yep, nothing ...
(... not even the obvious)

B'awww, thanks thrashypoo, you are too kind :'3 ...but no, it's ok, I'm curious about the obvious joke now, go for it.  I promise I'll try not to cry too hard.

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #10 on: February 17, 2013, 04:08:57 PM
What could possibly go wrong?

But, yeah, she is cute.

Have you pressed the flesh with this broad in person or is this a purely electronic lovey-dovey/Skypefucking/textual relationship?

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #11 on: February 17, 2013, 04:34:21 PM
What could possibly go wrong?

But, yeah, she is cute.

Have you pressed the flesh with this broad in person or is this a purely electronic lovey-dovey/Skypefucking/textual relationship?

Well if you actually knew the details and how extremely similar our personalities are (both INFP's, for one), you might be surprised how little I think COULD go wrong and how much faith I have in this, especially when compared to past experiences of mine.  It's actually kinda crazy to me how perfect it all seems.  I've never had zero doubts about a relationship in my life.

...and no, it's all been online (and yes, we have video chatted) because she lives in the other corner of the USA, and like I said she is coming here by bus in April, for the first time.

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #12 on: February 17, 2013, 06:40:17 PM
Woohoo, I had a cutie like that when I was young, but I cut her loose because I had big plans. Hahahahaha plans, what a waste of a lifetime that became.

Lets all hoist one for the lad!
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #13 on: February 18, 2013, 01:18:10 AM
Well, other than jobs, money and living arrangements when married, etc ...
... and I assume she either has HPV or she's going to Gardisil it; either way, it's cool

... they're just the simple, easy questions one would naturally have/ask that know you; that's all

BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #14 on: February 18, 2013, 04:48:43 PM
Haven't we gone over this? Doesn't pretty much everyone have HPV?

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #15 on: February 18, 2013, 05:20:47 PM
Well, other than jobs, money and living arrangements when married, etc ...
... and I assume she either has HPV or she's going to Gardisil it; either way, it's cool

... they're just the simple, easy questions one would naturally have/ask that know you; that's all

She's had one boyfriend.  She's clean.  My HPV is gone.  Both of us are clean w00t

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #16 on: February 18, 2013, 05:22:09 PM
Haven't we gone over this? Doesn't pretty much everyone have HPV?

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's like a majority of the population now.  It's more common than not.  It still fucking sucks though.

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #17 on: February 18, 2013, 10:44:00 PM
I only have one question, and it doesn't come from where you think.

Are your funeral arrangements made and prepaid?

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #18 on: February 19, 2013, 06:55:38 PM
You selling plots off of the land in WV to raise enough money to own it?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #19 on: February 19, 2013, 09:00:44 PM
Yes yes and yes all those things are required and you guys suck.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #20 on: March 08, 2013, 07:01:04 AM
I only have one question, and it doesn't come from where you think.

Are your funeral arrangements made and prepaid?

Oh we don't care what happens after we die, zoomie XD ...we don't plan on dying anytime soon.

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #21 on: March 08, 2013, 02:44:45 PM
Zoomie XD is way better than Zoomie Regular Strength.

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #22 on: March 09, 2013, 04:52:07 PM
Niiiice ...

I had a question, however, I can't fucking remember it ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #23 on: April 12, 2013, 12:28:23 PM
Hey, you need me to make sure she's a real person?  I live out this way; I can verify if she's Amanda-esque for you, dude.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #24 on: April 12, 2013, 01:20:46 PM
Lukey is back! Yay Lukey!

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #25 on: May 13, 2013, 01:30:17 PM
We demand updates!

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #26 on: May 13, 2013, 10:32:22 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #27 on: May 15, 2013, 01:32:30 AM
Yes Lucas! Tell us what you've been doing every day for the past year. Take your time and tell us everything. We have lots of time because DANZIG WAS MURDERED  BY THAT DREADY GIRL AND WAS DUMPED IN A LAKE IN MAINE AND WILL NEVER BE FOUND!!!

So... What's up?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 08:26:39 AM by Zoomie »

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #28 on: May 15, 2013, 02:15:12 AM
I think you just covered that ...

.... wait; huh?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: What happened to Danzig? Did he get punched in the face? Reply #29 on: May 17, 2013, 12:57:46 PM
Pop rocks rule.

That is all.