Quote from: Mosh
Quote from: Lothar
Dude, don't tell me you stood at a concert holding some chick's purse, and didnt go through it looking for cash and/or interesting shit to use against her in the future?

Dear Anti-Socialites:(Read 21621 times)
Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #120 on: July 28, 2014, 10:29:14 AM
White Noise with embedded data, to put it in programmer terms.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #121 on: July 28, 2014, 02:01:16 PM
>>I don't think they have enough resources to hatch a global conspiracy<<

LOL

LOL Reply #122 on: July 30, 2014, 01:16:31 AM

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #123 on: July 30, 2014, 10:07:17 AM
We're gonna be staying outside of Bude for a coupla days. Nov 30-Dec 2, plus or minus. D'ya know it?

Don't know it yet, no. I'm in the other end of Cornwall - that's way oop North! But that's cool, I'm sure we can figure something out.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #124 on: July 30, 2014, 01:59:37 PM
I have an issue

I've noticed a trend among younger posters. They think that because the leadership of the companies they work for is so screwed up and disorganized that no conspiracies can exist in government or globally.

I just don't know what to tell you, you don't even believe in the major proven conspiracies like the gulf of Tonkin incident. And don't even understand why it was in fact a conspiracy.

I don't think the Gulf of Tonkin incident holds a candle to some of the more outlandish conspiracies I'm referring to: a moonbase on the dark side of the moon, aliens building ancient architecture, recent visits from aliens, thought control initiatives through the TV and radio, Roswell, Area 51, etc. I believe there are some huge hiccups in the long US sheet-record for global and domestic policy (e.g. - Gulf of Tonkin, My Lai, CIA funded Contras in Central America, Bay of Pigs, the Tuskegee Experiments), but they are also tangible and come with a hefty paper trail. 
"White people is stupid, yo." ~ random black guy from Memphis.

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #125 on: July 30, 2014, 03:57:54 PM
You are right, many today come with a paper trail. That won't happen again.

But what are you really saying? Because the supposed conspiracies you want to use as evidence are to outlandish to exist that all conspiracy theories are to be dismissed as bush demanded over 9/11?

What the fuck is wrong with you?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 05:00:58 PM by Tru »

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #126 on: July 31, 2014, 11:57:01 AM
I don't think you can get rid of the paper/people/money trails, unless you end up with government as farce like in Scandal, where you're consistently murdering high profile loose ends...which is a trail of its own. 

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #127 on: July 31, 2014, 01:32:19 PM

Don't know it yet, no. I'm in the other end of Cornwall - that's way oop North! But that's cool, I'm sure we can figure something out.

Way up north? Like, Scotland? Isn't Cornwal like, at most, an hour's drive thick, north to south? There's a chance we'll take a train to Penzance, in order to get a ferry to Scilly, but that's not nailed down yet.

What town are you in?

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #128 on: July 31, 2014, 05:30:58 PM
My response may have been a little harsh.

Yes there will be paper money trails ect but they will be better hidden. For decades they used 'National Security' as an excuse.

The public today don't even seem to care where the money goes. The 9/11 commission specifically stated that the financing of 9/11 was not worth investigating, even though it has been proven that the supposed hijackers were at least partially funded by an ISI director with close ties to the leaders of the 9/11 commission. And yet the media is still either silent or produces garbage that glorifies the official story.

When people start saying that these types of conspiracies are impossible it pisses me off. 

And I'm not even prepared to get into the multi-trillion dollar (bailout) give away that I believe was a simple payoff to the international banks (like they don't have enough profit already) for their collusion in the events. Set up by the bush administration and willingly carried forward by Obama.

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #129 on: August 01, 2014, 10:16:28 AM

Yes there will be paper money trails ect but they will be better hidden. For decades they used 'National Security' as an excuse.

The public today don't even seem to care where the money goes. The 9/11 commission specifically stated that the financing of 9/11 was not worth investigating, even though it has been proven that the supposed hijackers were at least partially funded by an ISI director with close ties to the leaders of the 9/11 commission. And yet the media is still either silent or produces garbage that glorifies the official story.

I won't tarry too far with the 9/11 theories, but yes there was inside funding from the CIA . . . way back in the 1980s. The US trained and funded Osama Bin Laden's forces during the Soviet-Afghan War, which in turn lead to the 9/11 attacks. Now, was Bush and his administration funding terrorist attacks on New York and DC? I don't think so. Was he potentially making money from a war in Iraq? Yes. Through stock in Halliburton most likely.

But what are you really saying? Because the supposed conspiracies you want to use as evidence are to outlandish to exist that all conspiracy theories are to be dismissed as bush demanded over 9/11?

There's a difference, like I said, between conspiracies that can be tangibly proven and others that are pure flights of paranoid fantasy. And yet there are others like 9/11 Loose Changers that don't look at relevant scientific data. But if someone wants to spend their time trying to plant turnips in a cement sidewalk . . . by all means.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I have little patience for nonsense.

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #130 on: August 01, 2014, 10:39:57 AM
>>Now, was Bush and his administration funding terrorist attacks on New York and DC? <<

Perhaps not directly, but then again  ... maybe!

But in the end did everyone walk off with billions of dollars ...

And did any terrorists gain anything? Could any terrorists  have possibly gained anything?

What you consider nonsense may be closer to reality than your mind will accept.

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #131 on: August 01, 2014, 10:57:35 AM
Theories are only theories because they can't be tangibly proven! You want them to come out and tell you what they are doing? Don't think they will try to hide their activities?

Once proven they become fact.

If you don't investigate and question, even when those questions lead to uncomfortable answers then what world would we be living in? Stuck in the 12th century with religion calling all the shots.

You want to believe the war on terror is in any fucking way valid ... have at it.

Hey and plants can tear the fuck out of concrete just so you know.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 11:00:42 AM by Tru »

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #132 on: August 01, 2014, 05:50:09 PM
Theories are only theories because they can't be tangibly proven!

There are different types of theory. There's the theory of evolution, which, much like the theory of gravity, can be proven. Then there are theories like intelligent design, which cannot categorically be proven to be incorrect, but lack any real evidence of veracity. Conspiracy theories that expand somewhat on known facts are one thing. Most people will find it perfectly easy to believe that elements of the banking system are corrupt and willing to fuck over the vast majority of people in the process of making a select few people incredibly rich and powerful, because there's been solid evidence of stuff like this over and over again. Conspiracy theories involving lizard people and 9/11 being an inside job and the new world order and so forth are much less believable, and do nothing but discredit the less outlandish, more reality-based stuff.

I would imagine that anyone actually involved in some sort of shady conspiracy positively loves the conspiracy nuts, because they end up getting people to dismiss these ideas entirely, even when one of these blind squirrels might stumble upon a nut of some truth.

Way up north? Like, Scotland? Isn't Cornwal like, at most, an hour's drive thick, north to south? There's a chance we'll take a train to Penzance, in order to get a ferry to Scilly, but that's not nailed down yet.

What town are you in?

I'm just outside of Penzance, actually. Near Hayle.

And I was mostly joking. Cornwall's not that big, and north to south it's pretty narrow. Southwest to northeast is a little further, but even so Bude is only about an hour and 40 mins' drive from where I live. But those of us who live in this part of Cornwall tend to think of pretty much everything beyond Truro as being a long way away, and when we do head "upcountry", more often than not we'd be heading somewhere several counties away, rather than just to the other end of Cornwall, so it seems like more of an undertaking than it really is. We joke about Cornwall being a separate country, but there's an element of truth to all the kidding around. This place is almost an island, which sort of suits me quite well.

I would like to think that as a semi-outsider here, I would be immune to that mentality. But the other day when we had to take a little trip up to Plymouth for a citizenship thing, as we crossed the Tamar, my wife and I found ourselves both thinking, "Ugh. Fucking Devon."

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #133 on: August 01, 2014, 07:36:39 PM
>>  Conspiracy theories involving lizard people and 9/11 being an inside job and the new world order and so forth are much less believable, <<

Why in the fuck would you ever equate these two disparate concepts?

If you don't believe 9/11 was an inside job then just fucking say so.

Otherwise get the fuck out of the way of truth.

Because it was an inside job and people need to know and understand this.

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #134 on: August 02, 2014, 04:00:41 AM

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #135 on: August 02, 2014, 07:07:54 PM
OMG THAT VIDEO CHANGED EVERYTHING FOR ME

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #136 on: August 02, 2014, 07:59:40 PM
Fuck you, how can you have any idea what is going on in the US, your media is completely useless. Far worse than ours.

And how in the fuck can that even be possible?   

Please try to understand that it isn't me saying it was an inside job, it is a fair majority of the US public.

The only reason the people in charge don't bomb the fuck out of you is because you have nothing of value.

Maybe we can put an end to that soon.

Think about it for a moment, if we were to rise up and kill off all the assholes and their families who have been orchestrating all this bullshit for the past 60 years and inciting the so called terrorists ... how in the fuck could that be a bad thing?

Serriously, how could that be a bad thing.

We the public would then be considered terrorists but the benefit to the worlds public overall would outweigh the cost.

Your comments are bordering on preprogrammed crap and are less than useful to the greater argument.

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #137 on: August 03, 2014, 05:20:15 AM
You know what Si, I would like to apologize.
I have been fucking straight up drunk for months now and sleeping with a .44 by my side.
I do believe it was an inside job 100% but I'll shut up about it now.

One thing that may haunt you for the rest of your life no matter what country you are living in is an even bigger conspiracy.  You can call me batshit crazy and I might even be, but the conspiracy I'm talking about now is the cold war. I am now completely convinced that it was a huge hoax.

That all the supposed intelligence agencies the CIA-KGB-MI5-ISI ect. were and are still working together to loot their respective populations, there was never any chance of nuclear war between the US and the USSR  because the USSR was founded and being funded by the west for it's entire existence and the people "advising" our politicians and theirs were pulling the same "national security" scam on the populations of both/every side.

Ok I'm done and I won't bring any of this up again on the board.  Thank you if you are willing to give a thought to what I have said and maybe even do some research on your own.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 05:53:10 AM by Tru »

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #138 on: August 03, 2014, 09:32:17 AM
Hey man, relax. It's all good. I was poking fun, because that's how I do.

I do agree that the cold war was great for business, and it is almost always in governments' best interests to keep their populations afraid of one thing or another. Keep 'em scared, and you keep 'em wanting you where you are and doing what you're doing. No fucking way would GWB have gotten a second term had it not been for the various military engagements and the overstated TERRISTS R COMING 4 UR CHILDREN propaganda.

I still don't believe that a lot of this is any sort of genius conspiracy, though. We know for a fact that they used trumped up reasons to go into both Vietnam and Iraq, and we know that a lot of the people in power benefited greatly through companies like Halliburton. Campaign donations/bribes and lobby groups and shady presidential pardons and all the rest of it are known facts, and to call them a conspiracy is sort of an insult to how openly these fuckers act like the damn mafia.

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #139 on: August 06, 2014, 06:07:05 AM
It's not that I don't believe in conspiracy theories. It's that I don't care. I don't watch the news anymore either. Is this bad? I'm just sick of political commentators trying to get clicks with stupid headlines so I've tuned almost all of it out.
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #140 on: August 06, 2014, 05:20:14 PM
>> I still don't believe that a lot of this is any sort of genius conspiracy, <<

I don't think it requires any genius at all, just a bunch of assholes with huge amounts of money in positions of power with enough control over the media to snowball the public.

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #141 on: August 06, 2014, 06:20:00 PM
I don't watch the news anymore either. Is this bad? I'm just sick of political commentators trying to get clicks with stupid headlines so I've tuned almost all of it out.
There's a shitload of news organizations and commentators clogging the airwaves and now the internet. Take The Young Turks on youtube for example. These guys are complete charlatans and amateurs; they are doing the same kind of biased reporting and commentating that Fox News does. I even understand them to be left-wing and completely in-line with my political ideology, but when their personality and vocal tone fluctuates, I know that the reporting is going straight towards an ideological rant. Every time a friend sends me a link to one of their videos, I delete the message and go back to reading Reuters.

I think if there were more Walter Cronkites and Jim Lehrers reporting the news in the old fashion, deadpan way, we might have a sound political system in the US that's worth the taxes it collects.

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #142 on: August 06, 2014, 09:00:41 PM
Hey who started http://www.shadowwar.0catch.com/ ?

Was wondering how Lauren found us so i did a new google search on Anti-Social.com and sure enough we are like the second listing.

But there was also this old A-S page from 2000
http://www.shadowwar.0catch.com/fighting%20dirty.htm

I couldn't find any links to this archived page at the site or other references to A-S.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 09:05:12 PM by Tru »

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #143 on: August 09, 2014, 11:18:14 PM
Hey Si, I had read most of the books of Anthony C Sutton, long before the Internet existed. One reason I realized the Vietnam conflict was nothing more than an opportunity to loot the American public. If you want to even have a clue what is going on today. Read his books. They are very well researched.

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #144 on: August 10, 2014, 02:08:32 PM

Was wondering how Lauren found us so i did a new google search on Anti-Social.com and sure enough we are like the second listing.

I couldn't find any links to this archived page at the site or other references to A-S.
Why is our old shit archived (in any form) on there?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #145 on: August 10, 2014, 05:17:53 PM
I bet almost every page from start to finish is archived somewhere.

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #146 on: August 12, 2014, 05:48:53 AM
Probably in some NSA (or predecessor) archive....

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #147 on: August 12, 2014, 11:27:18 PM
It's not on The WayBackMachine ...
(AS, a good chunk of LG(s) is) ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Dear Anti-Socialites: Reply #148 on: August 15, 2014, 10:47:46 AM

Goddamned that was funny as hell!

And Fatt. The fucker almost gutted me that night in the hotel in jersey while trying to show me knife fighting techniques.