Quote from: Daddy
Enlarge it before pressing on it, Baggie.
Quote from: bagman
I know how to masturbate.

Travon Martin(Read 9018 times)
Re: Travon Martin Reply #30 on: July 20, 2013, 02:58:03 PM
They sure seem to be. Why are they rioting then? I would say they are pissed off. Its racist to point that out?

Re: Travon Martin Reply #31 on: July 20, 2013, 03:16:12 PM
In six words you managed to make a sweeping generalization about a large group of people as if they were ants (borg, maybe?) with some sort of a hive mind, and you referred to "them" as "the blacks".

I don't know you, you may not be racist. But you sure as fuck sound pretty racist.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Travon Martin Reply #32 on: July 20, 2013, 04:27:17 PM
Umm, you have to be a little bit careful about disparaging the admins here Karla, except for you and I, they all are admins who have limp cocks.

LOL

Oh and I don't think she is racist Si, I was for most of my youth, but I grew out of it.  OMG those were the 50's-60's after all.

I still use the N word almost daily but never in reference to another person. Mostly when something breaks and shit like that. After all they wanted to be called blacks instead of negro or other slang so Karla's use seems simply descriptive in the terms agreed upon, and not meant as a slur. Maybe we shouldn't use descriptive terms either but baby steps man, baby steps.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 07:16:07 PM by Tru »
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Travon Martin Reply #33 on: July 20, 2013, 05:26:20 PM
There's a difference between referring to someone as being black and using "the blacks". One is descriptive, the other draws a circle around a shitload of people and refers to them as one.

Here, some examples for you!

Descriptive:

"Have you met my friend Tony?"

"Tony? Not sure. What does he look like?"

"He's black, medium height, wears glasses."

Generalization:

"The blacks are all pissed off. They are rioting."

Re: Travon Martin Reply #34 on: July 20, 2013, 06:42:06 PM
Meh, stickler.

Re: Travon Martin Reply #35 on: July 20, 2013, 06:56:27 PM
Yes, absolutely. Doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Re: Travon Martin Reply #36 on: July 20, 2013, 08:52:03 PM
Politically incorrect, yes. Racist, no. Quit nit picking!

Re: Travon Martin Reply #37 on: July 20, 2013, 09:29:00 PM
"nit picker" Raising hand!

I used to enjoy picking fleas off my cat with tweezers, it was quite a bonding experience and even therapeutic for me and the cat. That was before the safe alternatives I use today. 

I never wanted to use poison on them. The fleas run like hell at first but they tire quickly and soon get really slow.

Before we had the chemicals we have today the animal was helpless. Biting and scratching can only remove a few at best.

Good thing there are alternatives as I can't hardly see the little fuckers today.

Re: Travon Martin Reply #38 on: July 20, 2013, 11:14:58 PM
Yes, absolutely. Doesn't mean I'm wrong.
I would never accuse you of being wrong sir, but I think you are wrong.

Hahahahahaha.

Re: Travon Martin Reply #39 on: July 21, 2013, 10:54:41 AM
black - adjective

When used with an article (a/the) it becomes a collective noun referring to a group of people.

Well the only other option is to don a burkha.

And no I'm not a racist.

Where did the burkha fit in to this conversation?

I think you may be racist, Karla.

Umm, you have to be a little bit careful about disparaging the admins here Karla, except for you and I, they are ALL admins.

I'm not an admin so fire away.
"White people is stupid, yo." ~ random black guy from Memphis.

Re: Travon Martin Reply #40 on: July 21, 2013, 11:04:33 AM
I'm not an admin either. As far as I know only Thrash and Mosh are.

Re: Travon Martin Reply #41 on: July 21, 2013, 02:05:07 PM
The burkha statement is in response to Emp stating that a military coup never ends well for the people. And to that I say the alternative is that we will all be wearing burkhas when the islamist terrorists take over. You guys will get turbans and be able to grow your beards disgustingly long. And we will all praise allah. Call me paranoid, but shit is stacking up.

Re: Travon Martin Reply #42 on: July 21, 2013, 07:19:24 PM
Yup.  Shit is really piling up.  Tons of terrorist attacks all over the US.  And Sharia law everywhere!

Re: Travon Martin Reply #43 on: July 23, 2013, 05:19:39 PM
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 05:22:37 PM by Tru »

Re: Travon Martin Reply #44 on: July 24, 2013, 02:36:34 AM
I'm not an admin either. As far as I know only Thrash and Mosh are.

I've never deleted a post of an active member (spammers do not count), nor attempted to censor anyone, even at the height of the HF migration. To my knowledge, Dave hasn't either.

People can criticize me all they want, but I do have right or reply, assuming I can be bothered dealing with their problem. I think Dave would probably say the same.

As for perceived racism, I can see it from both sides... and living in a nation where casual racism is rife, I see what Karla posted as both descriptive and (most likely unintentionally) racist. As we dont have any dark skinned members, we cant get that kind of a perspective (Note, I used dark skinned purely as a descriptive).

Someone recruit some Afro folk to this board.

You guys will get turbans and be able to grow your beards disgustingly long.

I hate having facial hair, but the turban sounds pretty sweet.

Re: Travon Martin Reply #45 on: July 24, 2013, 05:24:40 AM
Agreed ... (and true) ...
The last statement/quote above made me laugh ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Travon Martin Reply #46 on: July 25, 2013, 07:05:46 PM
Black guys love me. I got a ghetto booty.  ;)

Re: Travon Martin Reply #47 on: July 26, 2013, 09:24:12 AM
The burkha statement is in response to Emp stating that a military coup never ends well for the people. And to that I say the alternative is that we will all be wearing burkhas when the islamist terrorists take over. You guys will get turbans and be able to grow your beards disgustingly long. And we will all praise allah. Call me paranoid, but shit is stacking up.

The U.S. has killed more innocent muslims (collateral damage) in this world than muslims have killed innocent Americans. So as far as a take over, the U.S. has already done that. Soon we'll have them converted to Christian extremists who will try to fly planes into buildings.

There will never be a hostile coup from outside the U.S. by any nation. There isn't an army/navy in the world that would want to take ours on. So the hyperbole about burkhas is unfounded and stemming from a media-induced fear of different cultures.

I know several muslims in America, but I know way more bigots.
"White people is stupid, yo." ~ random black guy from Memphis.

Re: Travon Martin Reply #48 on: July 26, 2013, 03:18:31 PM
Well let's clarify that. When you say U.S., you mean U.S. Government. The U.S. Government has killed tons of people. Even their own. I love being an American. I have always been grateful to live in a free country. I don't fear other cultures or people who are different, for the most part. I don't like cultures that degrade women. People that shoot little girls in the head for being brave enough to go to school. Cultures that marry girls off at 10-12 yrs old. Countries that make their women dress head to toe in clothing to go out in public.

Re: Travon Martin Reply #49 on: July 26, 2013, 04:34:45 PM
Black guys love me. I got a ghetto booty.  ;)

Pish, all black guys like white booty.

Why do the dogs keep on barking, why do the cats beg for food ... Don't they know it's the end of the world, it ended when I lost your booty.

I'll sing that for you sometime.

Re: Travon Martin Reply #50 on: July 30, 2013, 08:59:35 PM
Umm, you have to be a little bit careful about disparaging the admins here Karla, except for you and I, they all have ENORMOUS cocks.

You said it, brother...
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Travon Martin Reply #51 on: August 07, 2013, 07:09:35 PM
Your momma can decide that! ;D