Quote from: bagman
I also talked about how inexperienced I have traditionally been with chicks and she was like bah, just do what comes natural.
Quote from: david
haha. just do what comes natural. thats a trick, otherwise i would have smacked the bitch and stole her tv

9 Foreign Words (Or Phrases) That The English Language Desperately Needs(Read 3543 times)
Si, #9's for you; right?

EDIT/THRASH: Fixed the tag; sorry!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 06:25:11 PM by Thrash »
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

It's actually #1 on that list. Grammar national socialsm is a serious mental health issue in certain parts of the world these days!

#3. Neidbau (German)
A building (often of little or no value to the proprietor) constructed with the sole purpose of harassing or inconveniencing his neighbor in some way.

I'm guilty of that.  My mother is German, maybe it's genetic.  If I had money, it would be a lot worse.  My neighbors should be thankful for that.

True story: I had a neighbor who was a lawn care freak.  He would actually go out with one of those hand trimmers and get down on his hands and knees to make sure it was all trimmed level (http://www.wayfair.com/Recharge-Mower-3.6-Volt-Lithium-Grass-Shear-and-Detail-Trimmer-GSLI-10-RXM1005.html)

He was also a complete dick and would bitch at anyone who didn't share his lawn obsession which was everyone.  He honestly expected for everyone to mow their lawn within a day or two after he mowed his and would get pissed if you didn't.

I hate yard work, but it is a necessary evil.  I mow once every 2 weeks, I do the minimum to keep it presentable.

I had a rough 2 weeks at work (lot's of overtime, etc) and I fell behind but was planning to mow when I got home that day.  I get home and he comes out yelling "When the hell are you gonna mow your damn lawn?"
Which I said "Well, I was about to do it now, but since you're being a dick, it'll be at least a month."  annd I let it sit for a month.  Asshole was nearly apoplectic.

When I finally did mow, it was a pain in the ass because it was so thick..  Worth it.

Later, somebody he pissed off hit him where it hurt.  They wrote "PRICK" in large letters on his lawn with weed&grass killer.

I wish I had thought of that, but my idea made him suffer psychologically and appealed to my laziness.

Ah, and here I thought he was calling me fat!
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Its just to dam much trouble to build something to inconvenience my neighbours when directly threatening them has worked so well
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

If I had the money I would build a 16 ft high stone wall around my entire property.  Just so I don't have to see my neighbors.

Like an old Spanish style Courtyard house:

Like that but probably not as big as I'm poor.

Plus paving the lawn like that would cut out yard work.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 12:42:47 PM by CosmoMcKinley »

I don't know what I'm going to do with my new yard yet; I hope my neighbor's not a dickhole ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

they missed bukkake
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

.... bukkake is never missed
... it's always implied
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

A subtle version of "neidbau" and my kind of memorial.

Here's a couple dozen more for you, in case you ran out a few years back ...

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/50698/38-wonderful-foreign-words-we-could-use-english
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

I liked the one about staring blankly into space. I do that all the time.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Me too ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')