Quote from: Wozzek
Strange? What the fuck you think she's got cooties now you damnable ignoramus of a fool.
Wait a minute, she was coming onto a doltish virgin with the personality of cat shit, and I suppose that is pretty fucking strange, even by the standards of a girl who looks like she got her head from the bargain bin at the Irregular Cranium Outlet.

Prison Tattoos And Their Supposed Meaning(s)(Read 1798 times)
Prison Tattoos And Their Supposed Meaning(s) on: August 12, 2013, 01:20:38 AM
I watch a LOT of "LockUp: Raw" and I've often wondered what a lot of the tattoos meant ...
... (other than obvious gang-related, personal, names, etc ...)

Prison Tattoo Meanings

A few I know, a few are obvious, and I few I just found out about ...
... Makes LockUp a even more interesting now
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Prison Tattoos And Their Supposed Meaning(s) Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 07:19:48 PM
"Knuckle tattoos are even sported by many people these days who are not convicts or criminals. These people are probably unemployed."

ahaha

Re: Prison Tattoos And Their Supposed Meaning(s) Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 11:25:28 PM
Yeah, I laughed at that too ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Prison Tattoos And Their Supposed Meaning(s) Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 09:59:22 PM
Mexican girls used to do that knuckle tattoo shit a lot. I hope the fad has faded. But I don't hold out much hope. I see women all the time with horrible ugly amateur tattoos and even if the girls are cute that shit makes me look the other way.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Prison Tattoos And Their Supposed Meaning(s) Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 02:46:41 AM
Yeah, same here ...
It's permanent; do it right the first time ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')