Quote from: hip
i'm still drunk.
drunk loaded-gunning is way worse because the losers on my facebook friends list don't ever try to call me on stupid thoughts. they just "lol" or "tru dat!" my status updates, not realizing i hate them all and only can't delete them because my iphone fb app is an asshole. okay i'm all set with this post.

DMT(Read 3447 times)
DMT on: August 20, 2013, 11:07:37 PM
Got a point or so of this gifted to me, so I thought I'd give it a try.
I saw some pretty crazy shit, stuff I was totally unprepared for...
Got to reading some of the first hand accounts of other folks experiences in The Spirit Molecule and found some strikingly similar descriptions of the being I met.
Anyone else fuck with this stuff ever?
<<<Delete Yourself!>>>

Re: DMT Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 04:25:36 AM
Is that like ecstacy? Acid? Peyote?

Re: DMT Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 05:25:52 AM
I would say the experience would be closer to peyote out of the three. We produce it naturally in our pineal gland from what I understand, during birth and death. It only lasted for maybe 6 minutes in my case, but it was super intense.

The first thing that happened was I heard a noise. Started off like a low humming but got insanely loud. Sounded like a jet engine by the time It fully came on. Then there was this being. It's body reminded me of what a 'grey alien' would look like, Big head, huge eyes, small thin body. Except it has wings like a moth that more undulated than flapped. It was also a pulsing and constantly changing neon spectrum in colour. There were green mandala like patterns  and spirals coming off of the tips of its wings. It just kind of hovered there looking at me with it's head tilted to the side. It seemed benevolent, but I got the sense it could destroy me without breaking a sweat.

Needless to say I was scared shitless, and remember worrying that I was going to be permanently stuck in the trip. Then it faded away, and the rocks around me took on an appearance of reptile skin. I could clearly see numbers in the rocks/skin...3,7,5,17,23,32,42,72. Also symbols/siguls, some looked familiar, but I haven't figured out from where yet. Then that faded as well, and the jet engine noise dulled to a hum and finally faded into the babbling of the river I was sitting next to.

Then I crawled over to my backpack and proceeded to try and drink whiskey and beer while loading a bowl and lighting up a cigarette. It shook me up pretty good.

I'll try and find the passage in the book I've been skimming and post it. It's fucking freaky how many people report seeing the same things that I have.
<<<Delete Yourself!>>>

Re: DMT Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 06:07:02 AM

Re: DMT Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 12:44:58 PM
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: DMT Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 01:04:11 PM
>>The first thing that happened was I heard a noise. Started off like a low humming but got insanely loud. Sounded like a jet engine by the time It fully came on.<<

That part reminds me of PCP. People talk about a buzz and that shit will surely give you one.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: DMT Reply #6 on: August 21, 2013, 01:59:54 PM
<<<Delete Yourself!>>>

Re: DMT Reply #7 on: August 21, 2013, 03:53:42 PM
"machine elves"

What a unique description, why machine? Elves are already supposed to be magical so why the transference to the material world?
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: DMT Reply #8 on: August 31, 2013, 10:04:58 AM
if you have (incredibly basic) chemistry knowledge; like any at all really, this stuff is easy to synth. it takes about 100$ to yield (i believe) a gram or more. and the dose is in the milligrams. i've been wanting to do a little science but i've also read the process can take up to 2 months.