Quote from: banal
If the glove is thick enough I guess you wouldnt feel your hand. Though... It'd look like you were getting a handjob from Micky Mouse.

solvent hash(Read 4577 times)
solvent hash on: August 31, 2013, 10:53:14 AM
so, the other day i was just perusing the internet as usual, and i came across how to make hash in..like 30 minutes. i've never made hash bc the methods i've read about kind of require a good bit o bud, but with solvents like iso alcohol or ethanol, you can get the most potent yield (supposedly stronger than bubble hash, yes this shit bubbles too) using as little as 1g. i get about .15 per gram. i'm unsure how i haven't heard this method until now! i've used a pint of 91% alcohol in the span of a 4 days b/c after making this hash oil, the weed i was using woulldn't get me stoned! fuck what you read about it being harsh as well, some yields taste like vaped dank, some yields taste like earthy flowers, some yields are brownish, red, but when scooped all together the color is so dense all you see is black. with a blowdryer you can speed this process up. depending how much weed you use that is. you want to shake the iso mix for about one minute and strain it. i reuse some filtered weed for the next batch just to ensure i get as much yield as possible. to change it from a difficult oily property you can add kief while the iso is evaporating, much easier to smoke/handle. an 1/8th will get you a surprising yield of hash. i had to share my finds b/c i no longer want to smoke marijuana. just concentrate

Re: solvent hash Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 09:55:40 PM
How come no one ever replied to this? No wonder posters drift away.

I don't like this idea to much because high grade pure alcohol is hard to get and the cheaper drug store variety has a lot of other stuff in it. I've seen people use butane and/or either to leach the oils out of left over leaf and scraps but please do this in a well ventilated area. Using good bud for this just doesn't make sense.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: solvent hash Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 06:12:47 PM
How come no one ever replied to this? No wonder posters drift away.
... they're stoned and forget?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: solvent hash Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 03:27:15 AM
I keep meaning to do that, because I had some nice iso hash before, but then I get high and forget or decide to cook cannabutter.

Re: solvent hash Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 01:08:46 PM
pretty much. I make canna oil capsules, and still wanna make candy, but then [insert afroman song here]

Re: solvent hash Reply #5 on: December 18, 2014, 12:46:02 AM
^5
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: solvent hash Reply #6 on: December 18, 2014, 01:47:59 AM
Nothing in America compares to the real hash I smoked while in Europe. It was mostly produced in Afghanistan, and at least the black variety, was always laced with opium. Ummm good times.

Ok someone on youtube is now going to claim I was/am a useless doper to try and smear my current political opinions.

It's ok, I have shared it all before and have never claimed otherwise.  You guys know better than any, I have never misrepresented my service. I did almost all of my partying on my own time.

Re: solvent hash Reply #7 on: December 18, 2014, 01:51:21 AM
* Thrash nods *
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: solvent hash Reply #8 on: December 18, 2014, 03:43:58 AM
*MacGirlver nods*

Re: solvent hash Reply #9 on: January 01, 2015, 06:43:42 PM
* mosh  nods

Re: solvent hash Reply #10 on: January 01, 2015, 06:57:56 PM
Thanks guys, nice start to the new year.

With the .gov in control I would be afraid of anything from Afghanistan today. I guess the heroin is better than ever though. Gotta kill off those junkies!

Mosh you need to post more! How was your new years celeb?

Re: solvent hash Reply #11 on: January 02, 2015, 11:50:40 AM
i hate you {those who got to do the cool drugs and the cool music.}

Re: solvent hash Reply #12 on: January 03, 2015, 03:35:59 AM
I've only snorted heroin a couple times, I've never "shot up" but a bunch of my old friends went this way.
They didn't do well in the long run.