Quote from: Krapsna, on ThrashInc.Com, to Kyle
PS: If you're ever on a first date with a girl who's extremely nervous it's not because she's afraid you're going to make a move on her, it's because she's afraid you're NOT going to make a move.

What the fuck is wrong with YOU PEOPLE(Read 2389 times)
What the fuck is wrong with YOU PEOPLE on: March 26, 2015, 10:42:26 PM
Post something for crying out loud.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: What the fuck is wrong with YOU PEOPLE Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 01:56:30 PM
I've been working the past few day; sorry ...
I know Z-Man just returned and Hilder's prolly spending time with him ...
LF is known flight risk and will return from time to time ...

Otherwise; I've got nothing ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: What the fuck is wrong with YOU PEOPLE Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 02:28:28 PM
Well I registered my little trailer yesterday, doing the lights was a pain because they seemed to work but NOT. So I had to buy a new 3 wire to 2 wire converter box and install it in the car. I also received my new 27" BenQ monitor yesterday while I was at DMV but still haven't connected it. I just hope my fucking PC will boot after all this time.

Re: What the fuck is wrong with YOU PEOPLE Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 05:33:13 PM
Hahahaha .....
It would figure if it didn't ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: What the fuck is wrong with YOU PEOPLE Reply #4 on: March 30, 2015, 09:32:53 AM
I still haven't quite recovered from this last hospital stay just yet, and I spend a lot of the day in bed watching netflix on my Kindle Fire or playing old rpgs on my psp.   

Weird development lately though.  Apparently I've lost 90 lbs since last June, eighteen of which was in the last month.  The first part they said was pro ably from me denying my Type II diabetes and not taking my medication, but I've been taking it since mid February along with cutting out sugary drinks/food and I'm still losing weight.  Dunno if that's good or bad but the doc was happy about it so Ima chalk it in the win column.

I didn't think I could quit sweet tea and Mt Dew so easy but all I drink now is sprite zero and bottled water flavored with that Mio knockoff made by dasani.  I can't find a flavor of Mio that I can stand but I love the pineapple coconut flavored dasani.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: What the fuck is wrong with YOU PEOPLE Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 06:39:20 PM
I was gonna try that stuff sometime ...

Keep up the good work maintaining and losing ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: What the fuck is wrong with YOU PEOPLE Reply #6 on: March 31, 2015, 10:14:56 PM
Whaddaya mean, "YOU PEOPLE"?
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: What the fuck is wrong with YOU PEOPLE Reply #7 on: April 01, 2015, 04:15:46 PM
I think he means me.

Re: What the fuck is wrong with YOU PEOPLE Reply #8 on: April 01, 2015, 06:38:17 PM
No I just knew that would got some kind of response from someone. ;)

Re: What the fuck is wrong with YOU PEOPLE Reply #9 on: April 03, 2015, 10:29:31 AM
besides, we qint got all day. thats right. aint.

Re: What the fuck is wrong with YOU PEOPLE Reply #10 on: April 03, 2015, 01:03:15 PM
I assumed he meant brown people.  Or darker.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: What the fuck is wrong with YOU PEOPLE Reply #11 on: April 03, 2015, 02:46:14 PM
Assumptions are a dangerous thing sir.

Re: What the fuck is wrong with YOU PEOPLE Reply #12 on: April 04, 2015, 06:44:25 PM
Me too, Johnny ...
I thought it was gonna be a post where someone offended someone ....
.... or ...

you know, I just didn't know where it was going to go; I freely admit it ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')