Quote from: Thrash - 02/25/10
UPDATE: KYLE TEXTED ME (back) AND LET ME KNOW HE'S (slowly) ON HIS WAY TO MASTERING ANAL; SHE EVEN WANTS TO TRY A DP WITH HIS "CLONE COCK"!
We've done it, guys!
^5

Innuendos and stupid pick up lines(Read 32636 times)
Innuendos and stupid pick up lines on: April 02, 2009, 08:25:58 PM
Tell me some good ones.

One time one of my coworkers and I were waiting for the elevator. He had pushed the button once. The elevator was taking it's sweet ass time. He started hitting the button over and over really hard. I said, not even thinking about it, "If you beat it harder it will come up faster." It was funny...

A couple stupid pickup lines I've used:
Do you like Ensure?
How do you feel about the U.N.?

you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 08:30:58 PM
You steal that ensure one off of Carolyn, or are you looking for old-balls money?

I never use pick up lines for my own benefit.

For friends, however... see below.
It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 08:43:42 PM
I'm pretty sure she tried to pick up C with those lines.  You should try:  The name's Hume.  Brit Hume.

Engineering is constant stream of innuendos, since people talk about shafts, laying pipe, etc. all day.

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 08:46:06 PM
Engineering? Try plumbing. All the couplings and male and female adapters... and then there's "snaking out the drain".
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 08:46:55 PM
Those two pickup lines were used on guys when Carolyn and I were hanging out. They were based off of conversations we had earlier in the night. :)

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 08:49:31 PM
My latest favorite related to "green construction" is I'll develop your brown field

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 09:09:20 PM
Engineering is constant stream of innuendos, since people talk about shafts, laying pipe, etc. all day.

Emp talking about engineering around a campfire (guy next to him = another engineer).
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 09:12:21 PM
They were based off of conversations we had earlier in the night. :)

Ever been fucked in the ass by a girl?
Ever swallowed your own semen?

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #8 on: April 02, 2009, 09:32:17 PM
Those weren't pick up lines, more like "I'm trying to scare you" lines.

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #9 on: April 02, 2009, 09:33:17 PM
Why can't it be the same thing?

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #10 on: April 02, 2009, 09:36:21 PM
Why can't you STOP BEING A FAG?

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #11 on: April 02, 2009, 09:47:19 PM
Why can't you STOP BEING A FAG?

That's the best pick up line so far!

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #12 on: April 02, 2009, 10:08:16 PM
I'd totally go home with you if you used that one

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #13 on: April 02, 2009, 10:31:14 PM
Yeah I'd feel like you'd issued me a challenge. Sort of like "Prove your heterosexuality if you can!"

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #14 on: April 02, 2009, 10:39:47 PM
Ok, but why don't you contributre to this thread with your own pick up line or innuendo???

Such as, I'd like to install your plugin. I'd like to embed your youtube.

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #15 on: April 02, 2009, 10:46:00 PM
Hey lady, can I remodel your back porch?

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #16 on: April 02, 2009, 10:52:48 PM
The call button in elevators post '90s isn't connected to anything, the close door button isn't connected either.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #17 on: April 02, 2009, 10:53:45 PM
The call button in elevators post '90s isn't connected to anything, the close door button isn't connected either.

OMG I just jizzed in my pants.

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #18 on: April 02, 2009, 10:54:27 PM
Hey lady, can I remodel your back porch?
that's awesome!

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #19 on: April 02, 2009, 10:56:09 PM
"You're hot, lets go"

&

"I wouldn't mind seeing you again at my place an hour from now"
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #20 on: April 02, 2009, 10:57:12 PM

OMG I just jizzed in my pants.

It's works on female otis staff.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #21 on: April 02, 2009, 10:57:37 PM
that dress is very becoming on you. of course, if i were on you, i'd be coming too.
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #22 on: April 02, 2009, 10:57:49 PM
"I wouldn't mind seeing you again at my place an hour from now"

hahahaha that's a good one

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #23 on: April 02, 2009, 11:04:44 PM
Pick up lines are lame. I do enjoy innuendo though. I'm a cunning linguist when I'm inspired.

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #24 on: April 02, 2009, 11:20:40 PM
How much?

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #25 on: April 02, 2009, 11:28:29 PM
Quote from: eitje
How much?

Learn that in Japanese
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #26 on: April 03, 2009, 04:47:34 AM
I saw a guy walk up next to a girl at some gallery hop, lean over, and ask "Did you fart?"

It was epic.
Skybox, right up here in section La-Di-Dah.

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #27 on: April 03, 2009, 08:51:52 AM
Quote from: eitje
How much?

Learn that in Japanese

I guess I'll need to learn numbers, too?

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #28 on: April 03, 2009, 10:39:28 AM
Counting in japanese is very odd. The word you use for the number changes depending on the nature of the thing you are counting.

So you can walk into a stationary store and say "7" in one way and get seven pens (cyclindrical things) or say "7" in another way and get seven sheets of paper (broad, flat things).

I'm not sure how this translates into picking up hookers. But I'd be careful in the brothel. You may end up with a three-way with two dudes if you say "2 cylindrical things"

Re: Innuendos and stupid pick up lines Reply #29 on: April 03, 2009, 10:58:23 AM
At a party once my buddy Mike's first words to some chick he didn't know were, "So you're pregnant huh?" She wasn't, and didn't look it. I think he overheard some conversation and thought she was the subject of it.

Anyway, she had sex with him that night.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com