Quote from: Krapsna
Lucas had (the) Jonas Brothers (underwear) and I had Hello Kitty.

Wow; Another Example Of Christianity Ruining Yet Another Nutball's Life(Read 5315 times)
I've always said that people that are EXTREMELY religious have mental problems ...

(Thanks, Kat!)

Check out her version of "Yahoo Answers" ...
... fuck it; just Google her username ... It's FULL of yuck-yucks!!!

It's so sad, it's fucking funny ...
Thank you, Topeka, Kansas!!!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Beautiful blood sacrifice?

O Brother Where Art Thou.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Is that one of those Westboro retards?
(from bash.org) <Twig> I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how it's unfair that if a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl fucks just two guys in a year, she's a slut. So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock. That shut her up.

No, not exactly ...
Jesus died for us in his underwear?
Bahahahahha!!!!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Check this out,
We have all heard of the nonsense of apparitions in windows or on toast ect. and the hundreds who flocked to such nonsense but ...

A supposed Miracle has devout catholics worshiping a plaster statue and drinking used toilet water in India.
The guy who exposed it faces imprisonment or death sentence.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-26815298

Yea for the catholics!

And I thought India was a Hindu country.

Adds a whole new meaning to the term "Holy Shit".
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 05:13:28 PM by Tru »

Yeah, right ...295(B?) ...
Fuck me, I'm glad I don't live there ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Do ignorance and religion go hand in hand? I'm not sure about that but how in the hell can any people be so ignorant in the modern world.
Laws shouldn't exist to protect superstitious bullshit and criminalize rational thinkers.

I guess the profit margin from all that ignorance holds sway over the law.
A lot of people (Sarah Palin et all...) would like to see America more like that.

Sadly, yes ...
Religion has, and makes, a lot of money;
It's how it buys its way into politics, where it absolutely does NOT belong ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

And I thought India was a Hindu country.

Adds a whole new meaning to the term "Holy Shit".

I was in India last year and the number of christian churches I saw there was phenomenal.  While the majority of people there are Hindu, there are very large Muslim, Christian and Buddhist minorities.

No shock here ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Christian/catholics are about the most prolific units on earth. Christians (and I only capitalized that because it was the first word of the sentence,) and especially chatolics,  If any hidden agenda wanted to reduce population it would be executed among the christains first.

They have the greatest influence among national warriors on both sides of any modern conflict.

Even the muslims can't escape because they will be bombed. Not a bad thing since most of them are CIA drones and know nothing except their predated conditioning to attack America. The CIA financed them up to and after 9/11.

But still, this can't be right. ... Right?

... and it starts here:
http://objectiveministries.org/kidz/

How fucking offensive this site is ...
Habu's Corner

Hey, Habu...
How many gods do you have?
Habu says: 'I don't know... I lost count!'
Wouldn't you rather have just one God who loves you a bunch than a bunch of gods that don't love you at all?
Jesus loves everybody, even the unsaved like Habu! Remember to pray for Habu and others like him that they may find Jesus and accept Him into their hearts!
Spiritual Safety Tip
What should you do if you find an Atheist?
If you find an Atheist in your neighborhood,
TELL A PARENT OR PASTOR RIGHT AWAY!
You may be moved to try and witness to
these poor lost souls yourself, however
AVOID TALKING TO THEM!
Atheists are often very grumpy and bitter and will lash out at children or they may even try to trick you into neglecting God's Word.
Very advanced witnessing techniques are needed for these grouches. Let the adults handle them.
Yet, I can't spout off how believing in a "god" is idiotic, but they can say hateful shit like this to kids???

HOLY SHIT!!!
Please tell me this is a parody site; this kid's part sure looks like it to me:
http://objectiveministries.org/
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

That was Chuck Norris, didn't see any kids but the way he speaks about Reagan makes him sound like a moron.

I have't heard of him speaking about Reagan in years ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Well that is what was at your link

http://objectiveministries.org/

Seriously, anyone who supports Reagan is seriously fucked in the head or a pawn of the cabal.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 04:04:18 AM by Tru »

Reagan's dead; who cares?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

A lot of people care and many want to see him enshrined in history as an American legend.

When he was anything but.

Actually the opposite, the embodiment of evil.

It's fine for me to talk of evil as an atheist because it really transcends any religion.
I just don't associate it with the narrow christian concept of Lucifer and all the mythical bullshit associated with hell. In Fact organized religion in my opinion is one of the evilest monkeys on the backs of all humans today.

* Thrash stands up and applauds Tru *
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

This thread that Mourn4UrSins is in is funny:
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20131103161551AASlanR
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Hahaha - She ASKED questions that were just as ridiculous as her answers to others' questions:
https://answers.yahoo.com/activity?show=HKBOLWM6LD442TZPM4NBAMKZJM&t=g&tab=question

She HAS to be a troll ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Ok, SERIOUSLY; she's GOT to be a troll:
To begin with, I'm a very devout Christian who adheres to the Gospels very strictly.

So I recently found out, to my horror, that my 16 year-old son is in a relationship with another girl. Now he wouldn't tell me this directly because he knows that I completely disapprove of dating or any kind of filth like that, but I've heard things from some of his friends parents that led me to believe he may have a girlfriend. Of course, after hearing this, I immediately confronted my son about it. He admitted to having a girlfriend but said that they "haven't gone all the way" which comforted me somewhat but I was still uneasy. Just to make sure he wasn't lying, I made an account on facebook (using a pseudonym of course) and befriended my son so that I could monitor his posts and pictures. I was disgusted with what I saw. In one of his status's, he wrote that he was "sick of his bats**t crazy religious psycho of a mom" and then went on to say that nothing was going to stop him and his girlfriend from "completing their relationship" by doing you-know-what.

So anyway, I am completely at a loss as to what I should do. The Bible says that if any part of your body is causing you to sin, you need to cut that part off ASAP (Mark 9:43: "And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched"), so I think I may need to castrate my son if he doesn't shape up. Please understand I would be doing this for his own good! I don't want him to end up in the ETERNAL LAKE OF FIRE. I want him to be in the Kingdom of Heaven with me.

What alternatives do I have? Please tell me because I don't want to castrate my son unless I REALLY have to.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20131104175817AAb0H8o

Hahahaha ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

LOL what a christian loon.

As In fucking lunatic.

But in Orange is the new black you can see "that 70's show' Pinciotti's ass and nipples.

Makes it all better.

Seriously??!?
Ok, I'm gonna start watching it now ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Holy jumpin' Jesus eating cornflakes out of a dead hooker's skull! I've only seen a handful of Christ-freaks in my lifetime, and this one's a deadringer! These freakshows are usually (and sadly) out of their fuckin' minds.

I've seen the worst: parents interrupting PTA meetings to yell about kids having sex out of wedlock and pointed the kids out in the gymnasium, a woman pulling a kid up by the lapels for disrupting a sermon while screaming at him, a mildly mentally-handicapped woman running up and down the aisle of a church screaming about Jesus. Mourn4UrSins probably attends one of those churches.

To argue against her rhetoric in the first post: She obviously isn't a fan of modern medicine including vaccines, penicillin, insulin, asthma medicine, aspirin, etc. because those wacky scientists don't believe in God or heaven. Given the choice between a cure for a sickness in one hand and a Bible in the other, she would rather cling tenaciously to her rhetoric than abolish her illusions about modern science and get over the illness. I'm sure she votes and if it's true then there's somewhere around a thousand more people in her city, village, town that are just like her and are also registered to vote. If anyone wants to remedy this, go out and vote or educate these unfortunate, blind motherfuckers' children.

But what is it Twain said: "Never argue with a fool; onlookers may never be able to tell the difference." This is a perfect example. Let her ignorance and delusional arrogance drive her into the dirt. Her kid might be thankful.
"White people is stupid, yo." ~ random black guy from Memphis.

I've seen a few in my day as well ...

Whatever happened to judge not others?
If you're soooo deeply into this, why are things telling you not to be
a well-done doucheburger not quoted and/or enforced?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

You know Donna's a scientologist, yeah? Kinda puts me off.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Lots of Hollywood stars are, don't know what's up with that except an attempt at exodus away from christanity.

Do you think they really believe in Scientology or are they just afraid to claim they are atheists?

XENU, MOTHERFUCKS!!!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

XENU blows the skin flute.