Quote from: (_)_)===D
... and then I would have been all like "Ha! In my face biotch!" to my self.

Tim And Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job!(Read 4640 times)
Tim And Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! on: April 03, 2009, 06:24:32 AM
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Tim And Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 06:40:58 AM
That show is an abomination that should not exist.  Fuck abomination, it's an abortion.  They tried to make a show but fucked it up and killed it, instead.  Tim and Eric should be dragged into the street and shot for their crimes.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: Tim And Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 06:54:40 AM
Coming from the Magnolia/Gilmore Girls lover.

Your opinion does not matter.
~

Re: Tim And Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 06:56:06 AM
Can't view it because I'm not in the US or Europe. Probably both positives
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Tim And Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 07:18:19 AM

Just imagine a show on the intellectual level of the teletubbies, but instead of a bunch of weirdos in plush costumes, it's two failed screenwriter hacks and a bunch of washed-up, has-been actors looking for cheap exposure.

Re: Tim And Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 07:22:16 AM

Just imagine a show on the intellectual level of the teletubbies, but instead of a bunch of weirdos in plush costumes, it's two failed screenwriter hacks and a bunch of washed-up, has-been actors looking for cheap exposure.

Imagine this coming from someone who likes MAGNOLIA and GILMORE GIRLS.  Don't make me put that in bold, motherfucker.

Single best clip ever: http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25c3921691a4b301169253c1e800a3
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 07:24:20 AM by Drugmoth »
~

Re: Tim And Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 08:06:30 AM
I'll let you know whether or not I think its good as soon as I figure out wtf I just watched.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Tim And Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 10:26:07 AM
This show sucks balls, but I fully support everyone's right to watch stupid shit on TV.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Tim And Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 05:06:47 PM
This show is EXACTLY why I don't watch anything but History Channel anymore.

If I wanted to watch a turd in a box I could make my own.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 09:18:41 PM by Zoomie »
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Tim And Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! Reply #9 on: April 03, 2009, 05:39:01 PM
Discovery Channel is what made me switch to History Channel. I love science but the populist pseudoscience shit they pump out for the masses depresses and bores me. What a disservice to mankind. At first it was one or two shows about UFOs or ghosts or the yeti or whatever, and now every other show is something about "the paranormal." The shows which used to be about science now tend to be heavily anthro-based extravaganzas hosted by abrasive Crocodile-Hunter-wannabes. There are also a few boring myth-debunking shows and a few wide-eyed speculation pieces about how each person will have a personal robot assistant by 2020.
Where did the documentaries go? Apparently that's considered boring. David Attenborough doesn't have nearly enough charisma. Fuck you Discovery.

History Channel still has a ton of historically accurate documentaries. The pseudoscience crap they use as filler is less offensive on a Channel that doesn't purport to be about science, and let's be honest, the bullshit filler they show is more entertaining. I saw a show several months ago about how the FreeMasons were secretly controlling the US Government and how all of the buildings in Washington DC are aligned with the cities in Egypt to predict the approach of the apocalypse. I mean when History Channel gets silly they make sure they go all the way!

Re: Tim And Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! Reply #10 on: April 03, 2009, 07:48:14 PM
I know, I was so happy to get finally cable TV when I moved into town, so I could get the Discovery channel, and what did I see?  Mythbusters.  I don't understand why people go apeshit over that horrible, stupid show.  The one time I tried to actually sit through a whole episode, they were dispelling "the myth about pop rocks and soda".  I mean, damn.  And don't even get me started on Dirty Jobs.  Maybe I'm biased or something, because I see shit like that every day around here, but I don't see any good reason in making a TV show about it.

Re: Tim And Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 08:14:58 PM
And don't even get me started on Dirty Jobs.  Maybe I'm biased or something, because I see shit like that every day around here, but I don't see any good reason in making a TV show about it.

I just want to point out that this is a setup to a lot of jokes at your expense.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Tim And Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 08:17:41 PM
What the fuck was that steaming turd of a video clip?

Gayest shit ever.

Re: Tim And Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! Reply #13 on: April 03, 2009, 11:32:21 PM
Well I guess not everyone likes surreal/absurd humor.
~

Re: Tim And Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! Reply #14 on: April 04, 2009, 12:47:28 AM
No, I like surreal/absurd humour.

That just wasnt it.

Re: Tim And Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! Reply #15 on: April 04, 2009, 01:55:42 AM
And don't even get me started on Dirty Jobs.  Maybe I'm biased or something, because I see shit like that every day around here, but I don't see any good reason in making a TV show about it.

I just want to point out that this is a setup to a lot of jokes at your expense.

Yes, that was the joke, thank you.

Re: Tim And Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! Reply #16 on: April 04, 2009, 01:58:17 AM

Yes, that was the joke, thank you.

well, okay.  you just seem to get really upset when people make fun of you.

....fag.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 01:58:37 AM by eitje »

Re: Tim And Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! Reply #17 on: April 04, 2009, 02:13:34 AM
well, okay.  you just seem to get really upset when people make fun of you.

....fag.

Upset?  No.  Tired of hearing the same dull, repeated old references and circle-jerk half-assed attempts at "trolling"?  Maybe.

I mean it's sad.  You guys seem to think that any instance of me hitting the reply button is "getting angry", I still can't fathom where you get that from, or why you even bother.

Re: Tim And Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! Reply #18 on: April 04, 2009, 02:20:47 AM
no one else bleeds all over a thread like you do, not even the girls.

Re: Tim And Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! Reply #19 on: April 04, 2009, 03:34:50 AM
Oh yea!?

Re: Tim And Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! Reply #20 on: April 04, 2009, 04:32:51 AM
Skybox, right up here in section La-Di-Dah.

Re: Tim And Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! Reply #21 on: April 04, 2009, 05:15:33 AM

U mad?  You know, I can tell when I'm pinning it really close because that's when you guys start to get scared and try to get personal.

Re: Tim And Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! Reply #22 on: April 04, 2009, 12:29:44 PM

U mad?  You know, I can tell when I'm pinning it really close because that's when you guys start to get scared and try to get personal.

You are SUCH a fuckup.

You said that you were tired of hearing old references, and I'm pretty sure no one has ever said you bleed like a girl.

Fine, I'm done trying to accomodate you.

Go watch Magnolia again, you girl!

Re: Tim And Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! Reply #23 on: April 04, 2009, 04:01:48 PM
Yeah, I'm not much for flamewars, I've never really given enough of a shit.