(from bash.org) <Twig> I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how it's unfair that if a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl fucks just two guys in a year, she's a slut. So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock. That shut her up.

Oscar Pissholius(Read 1125 times)
Oscar Pissholius on: September 17, 2014, 08:32:14 PM
Somebody post on this issue because I think he chased her through the house with the pistole terrorizing her and intending to kill her from the git go and she hid in the stall because of that.

Als that he fired through the stall door knowing full well what he was doing and that bitch judge ala shades of OJ gave him a break because of sports bullshit.

Now he has been convicted but of a far lesser crime and will likely get probation allowing him to compete in 2016.

OJ all over again.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Oscar Pissholius Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 05:23:27 PM
I wonder what the autopsy report looked like. If she was standing or sitting when the bullet(s) hit her. Forensics can determine if a person was tensed up as if they were in a struggle or trying to defend their body. Hell, his story may be true if that's what the official reports say. Just like any other high profile case, once the media gets ahold of cherry-picked facts, they try to paint the bleakest picture possible. If this were a murder, he did it in the heat of passion. It would be sloppy for a murderer to take someone out without a plan, esp. at their home.
"White people is stupid, yo." ~ random black guy from Memphis.

Re: Oscar Pissholius Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 12:47:39 AM
If you really think about it WHY would she be standing on a commode trying to hide?

There is only one reason, he chased her through the house with the pistole (and without his legs) threatening to kill her. She hid in the stall and climbed up on the commode hoping he wouldn't notice.

He knew she was in there and fired through the door to kill her. I don't understand why any court couldn't figure that out?

If he wasn't chasing her then why would she be standing on the commode trying to hide and not have just said "I'm in here."

It's bullshit, he committed premeditated murder straight up and there is no doubt about that.

The court finding should have been murder in the first with execution or life with no parole being the only solutions.

So much for Lady Justice.

Hey Trash, I've been getting a huge amount of "unreachable" and Timeouts on this site lately.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 12:52:17 AM by Tru »
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Oscar Pissholius Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 10:15:48 AM
The server was changed to a different server-set this week ...
I should have noted in NEWS, however, it happened kinda quickly ...
My apologies, Mike ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')