Quote from: Zoomie
Pay her no mind. Fat girls might be jealous of skinny girls but skinny girls are jealous of EVERYONE.
Quote from: hip
...except fat girls.

I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. (Read 51139 times)
Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #60 on: April 05, 2009, 12:38:15 AM

I'm glad we got an animated depiction of the only thing that will be touching Kyle's dick for the next few months.
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #61 on: April 05, 2009, 12:38:34 AM
Wtf just happened Thrash? We were on the same level? Weird....

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #62 on: April 05, 2009, 12:39:36 AM
HAHAHHAHA .....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #63 on: April 05, 2009, 07:10:31 AM
Oh, she's in Africa......explains the lack of communication.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #64 on: April 05, 2009, 12:13:51 PM
Funny, I never really knew I've always had this little thing inside me.

I dunno if Tricky's still gonna want that little thing if you've already used it.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #65 on: April 05, 2009, 12:19:56 PM
Have fun tonight, see you tomorrow!

I think no matter what you do with J, you're going to fuck it up.

I don't know even the basics of your non-sexual relationship with her, but here's my advice based on your responses above:
1)  Be humble and self-deprecating.  This is your fault, so act like it.
2)  Don't try to use humor or wit to soften the blow.  Breakups aren't funny.
3)  Don't talk about the physical aspects of the relationship.  It's irrelevant.
4)  Lie, if necessary, to let her save face.  If you REALLY care, you'll take the hit.

And, most importantly, don't ask for our advice and then not follow it.  You do that a lot.

Some day, after Lucas' advice has been ignored ad nausem, the only advice he'll have left to give is fucktard shit like the rest of us.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #66 on: April 05, 2009, 12:21:15 PM
Funny, I never really knew I've always had this little thing inside me.

I dunno if Tricky's still gonna want that little thing if you've already used it.

Of course I will. I'm a whore for bagman.
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #67 on: April 05, 2009, 09:39:54 PM
 ;)

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #68 on: April 05, 2009, 09:46:56 PM
Yeah. That's right. Please defiile my body, bagman.

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #69 on: April 05, 2009, 09:56:55 PM
Sick.

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #70 on: April 08, 2009, 12:25:50 PM
You're welcome!

I lost Kyle's number so I am telling him now to go to Red Scoot Inn tonight because it will be full of skinny as shit hipster girls, plus I will be there.

Redundant.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #71 on: April 08, 2009, 06:27:42 PM
so........................ what's up? Did Kyle dump her or what?  It's Wednesday already, and these are the days of our lives.

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #72 on: April 08, 2009, 06:32:06 PM
I get the feeling bagman has not posted because he's getting his cock stiched back on.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #73 on: April 08, 2009, 06:43:44 PM
I get the feeling bagman has not posted because he's getting his cock stiched back on.

I really loled.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #74 on: April 08, 2009, 06:44:21 PM
I get the feeling bagman has not posted because he's getting his lungs stiched back in.

Fixed.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #75 on: April 08, 2009, 07:02:50 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #76 on: April 08, 2009, 08:21:42 PM
He texted me and said he ended stuff with her and that he was going back to craigslist loaded-gun to find people to date.

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #77 on: April 08, 2009, 08:56:14 PM

I really loled.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #78 on: April 08, 2009, 09:21:54 PM
Am i missing something ? Whats with all the posting of quotes ?

Without adding anything I meant, it's happening all over the place.

~confused

(garammer good i'm with.)

and while im thinking about it, i'm  >:( that nobody has taken a swing at  :)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 09:33:49 PM by homeless-joe »
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #79 on: April 08, 2009, 09:53:29 PM

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #80 on: April 08, 2009, 09:56:32 PM
Yeah, but im seeing non-self quotes too !!!!

example :  drugmoth, above.

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #81 on: April 08, 2009, 09:58:09 PM
I think it means you share that person's opinion
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #82 on: April 08, 2009, 10:01:26 PM
I now how a reason to like "word" typed ad nauseum.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 10:01:45 PM by homeless-joe »

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #83 on: April 08, 2009, 10:02:26 PM
w3rd

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #84 on: April 08, 2009, 10:02:53 PM
 :)

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #85 on: April 09, 2009, 02:02:51 AM
I think it means you share that person's opinion
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #86 on: April 09, 2009, 02:12:17 AM

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #87 on: April 09, 2009, 02:44:37 AM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #88 on: April 09, 2009, 04:26:20 AM

Re: I need help breaking it off, but not breaking her heart. Reply #89 on: April 09, 2009, 07:02:18 AM