Quote from: krapsna
Don't you read Cosmo?

Beer sucks.(Read 14260 times)
Beer sucks. on: April 05, 2009, 08:15:25 AM
Seriously, people ENJOY the flavor?  I don't understand.  Even wine sucks but I'll take box wine over the best fucking beer any day.  Who thought it would be a good idea to drink fermented grains and hops anyways?  At least fermented grapes makes sense because grapes taste good to begin with.  People actually fucking drink grape juice.  Where is all the delicious grain juice?

Beer sucks.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 08:20:22 AM
Side bar - box or cask wine can be, and quite often is,  better than a bottle of the same price.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 09:06:53 AM
i don't really care for beer, either. maybe once or twice have i had a beer and it tasted good. either because it was really cold and i was really thirsty or because i was already drunk and my tongue was pretty much numb.

people say to me that i just haven't tried the right one yet. i've had probably ten or fifteen different kinds of beer but i'm not going to keep trying it if i haven't really enjoyed a single one.

i guess that doesn't matter now that i don't drink anymore but i felt like talking about me for a change. cough.
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 09:35:11 AM
I guess I could say I can somewhat enjoy a Corona with lime but that's because it barely tastes like beer and the lime makes it way more tolerable.
~

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 09:45:34 AM
That's a fag drink.

Fag.

Side bar - box or cask wine can be, and quite often is,  better than a bottle of the same price.

Ask any abo.

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 09:51:54 AM

Ask any abo.

Can you say passion pop !
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #6 on: April 05, 2009, 10:07:38 AM
Beer is delicious. It stops tasting terrible after like the third time you try it. I guess it's just a matter of personal taste after that. ...and to a lesser extent whether or not you have a vag.

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #7 on: April 05, 2009, 10:13:54 AM
I've tried it probably over 100 times and it doesn't taste any less like day old carbonated diarrhea that it did when I first tried it.  I guess if liking things that ACTUALLY TASTE GOOD, such as things that have sugar or fruit flavor makes me a fag than I'm fucking flaming, girlfriend.
~

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #8 on: April 05, 2009, 10:54:32 AM
Beer is delicious. It stops tasting terrible after like the third time you try it. I guess it's just a matter of personal taste after that. ...and to a lesser extent whether or not you have a vag.

you shut your misogynistic mouth, you fruitcake.
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #9 on: April 05, 2009, 11:07:17 AM
I was warned that I'd hate alcohol because I have a raging sweet tooth, but no. I like most kinds of alcohol. Beer is no exception. It's obviously a different kind of delicious than snacky cakes, but it's still the ideal beverage at times.

For me, my palate has greatly expanded as I've gotten older and poorer. I'm not trying to sound like "...when you get older, sonny..." I mean my palate is still on the grow. I just discovered I liked scallops last year. This year I discovered I love crab.

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #10 on: April 05, 2009, 11:16:02 AM
Beets are pretty good.  I just discovered that.
~

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #11 on: April 05, 2009, 12:26:35 PM
Stop stealing pounders of Budweiser one of your friends stole out of somebody's garage and maybe you'll like beer better.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #12 on: April 05, 2009, 12:33:50 PM
Metal sucks.

Seriously, people ENJOY the sound?  I don't understand.  Even 80s hair rock sucks but I'll take Guns N Roses over the best fucking metal band any day.  Who thought it would be a good idea to Listen to screeching instruments anyways?  At least hair bands makes sense because dudes wearing makeup look good to begin with.  People actually fucking wear makeup.  Where is all the awesome screeching sounds?

Metal sucks.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #13 on: April 05, 2009, 12:37:40 PM
I like beet salad.
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #14 on: April 05, 2009, 12:58:12 PM
Metal sucks.

Seriously, people ENJOY the sound?  I don't understand.  Even 80s hair rock sucks but I'll take Guns N Roses over the best fucking metal band any day.  Who thought it would be a good idea to Listen to screeching instruments anyways?  At least hair bands makes sense because dudes wearing makeup look good to begin with.  People actually fucking wear makeup.  Where is all the awesome screeching sounds?

Metal sucks.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #15 on: April 05, 2009, 12:58:59 PM
I have noticed I am buying the expensive cheeses now.

no smegma jokes tyvm.

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #16 on: April 05, 2009, 01:24:39 PM
Liking metal comes down to opinion.  How does liking something bitter and assy come down to opinion?  Well......I suppose some people LOVE the taste of shit.  Silly Germans.
~

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #17 on: April 05, 2009, 01:46:04 PM
Dude. This is like your assertion that movies are objectively good or bad.
You're having problems differentiating between objectivity and Danzig-preference again.

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #18 on: April 05, 2009, 01:48:11 PM
That happens a lot.
~

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #19 on: April 05, 2009, 02:50:26 PM
Beer is too filling. Plus, liquor is quicker.

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #20 on: April 05, 2009, 04:26:51 PM
When playing pong in a dingy garage or side room of a house, I can drink any bottom barrel piss water because it's for competition, sport, and defense of my manhood.

When choosing independently my own beers I tend to like anything from north or south of the US border.  Canadian beer and Mexican beer all day long.
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #21 on: April 05, 2009, 04:56:11 PM
I used to want to like beer cuz I thought I should, but didn't really like it much at all till I was 18 or 19. Then I guess something clicked and I began my love affair with the stuff.

And I used to have an incredible sweet tooth before I started drinking. Then I pretty much lost it, and now rarely eat much sweet stuff. I'm pretty sure the two are related.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #22 on: April 05, 2009, 06:41:11 PM
beer is awesome
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #23 on: April 07, 2009, 08:45:37 PM
I love beeeer. And wine, i can't fucking stand. Its a totally different kind of drunk that always makes me wind up yacking, and i get real woozy. Champagne is 98042175320972x better. 8)
TiCa LoCa 20 (8:48:24 PM): Ewlk Jerz stinks like bad eggs baby shyt and bad perm...

I agree. But, only when you are on the NJTP coming back from the NYC. The bay WREAKS

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #24 on: April 07, 2009, 08:46:46 PM
Champagne is the champagne of alcohol.  I like the expensive(r) stuff.
~

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #25 on: April 07, 2009, 08:47:21 PM
Champagne (or cava or prosecco) is the only white wine I'll drink.

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #26 on: April 07, 2009, 08:59:29 PM
I'm a huge red wine fan. I've never had the money to become a snob about it though.

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #27 on: April 07, 2009, 09:02:56 PM
I prefer white wine.
~

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #28 on: April 07, 2009, 09:38:02 PM
Why discriminate? I like pretty much all of the beverages that have been mentioned so far..

Re: Beer sucks. Reply #29 on: April 07, 2009, 10:05:59 PM
I don't have anything against white wine.

Except for it's far inferior flavour and tendency to fuck with my acid reflux.