Quote from: Libertine
I'm calling for a crackdown on all anonymous users.  I want them serialized and fingerprinted.  Tru man the battle stations; ready my tinfoil crown.

Galavant(Read 1440 times)
Galavant on: January 21, 2015, 04:09:00 PM
Is anyone else watching this?  I can't decide if I love or despise it....but for some reason I KEEP WATCHING.  It's like Black Adder meets Glee.

One recent episode I'm watching on Hulu right now... "Weird" Al Yankovic si playing the leader of a group of monks who instead of a vow of silence....have taken a vow of singing.

No one mourns the wicked.

Re: Galavant Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 05:53:22 PM
No but...

I been up, I been down.
Take my word, my way around.
I ain't askin' for much. ummhumm
I said, Lord, take me downtown,
I'm just lookin' for some tush.

Made my cats crazy this morning.

Why are you watching Hulu? They have fucking commercials.
And you can't download their shit because it's broken up into small individual segments.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Galavant Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 10:48:06 PM
Because it's easier than downloading and because if the TV shows I like don't make money then they won't make anymore of them.

Re: Galavant Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 12:00:18 PM
Well then I suppose I should thank you for supporting the industry I mercilessly leach off of.

But as far as downloading being to much trouble, well I can set up a dozen downloads in the background and by the time I watch one show they will all be done. I prefer to download anything I really want to watch because I don't have a wide screen monitor, it's basically square and so streamed shows always have a big black band at the top and bottom. Once downloaded I have complete control over the aspect ratio and cropping so I can make them fit better. Plus if the sound is out of sync I can adjust that as well.

Re: Galavant Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 04:43:20 PM
Ehh, I just like to go to Hulu and click.  I've never had a problem with aspect ratios or sound.  But I have a 17" widescreen monitor and a 28" HDTV to watch hulu on with my Roku or PS4.  I like watching on that more than on boradcast because the quality is usually better than the shitty local channels.

The episode of Galavant after Weird Al's had Ricky Gervais playing Xanax the Wizard.  Normally I hate Gervais but he wasn't *too* bad in that episode.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 04:43:43 PM by Phaedrus »

Re: Galavant Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 07:06:09 PM
I really don't have any functional TV's, haven't watched any broadcast TV in over 15 years

Re: Galavant Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 08:17:19 PM

are you a spy moose?

Re: Galavant Reply #7 on: January 23, 2015, 05:27:58 PM
Yeah, I watch Hulu and NetFlix as well with no real issues ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')