Quote from: Thrash
Don't forget, there were people here before that can't be herded into reservations and forgotten about ...
Quote from: Drugmoth
*waiting for my free gift blankets*

Can We Figure Out Your Personality Based On What You Hate? (Read 1429 times)

A judgemental evaluator

Your hate is the object of what you see as wasted intellectual energy. You think the world should be engaged in loftier things than pop culture and other limited ideas.

You are first and foremost always in the process of pondering an event, idea, or person. Sometimes you get caught daydreaming, but most of the time you are in the process of creating something in your mind. Keep ruminating like you should, the world will hopefully be more thoughtful one day!

http://www.playbuzz.com/sammccarty10/can-we-figure-out-your-personality-based-on-what-you-hate

BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Can We Figure Out Your Personality Based On What You Hate? Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 03:20:06 PM
>>
A stubborn intellectual

When you express hatred, it comes from a place of intellectual frustration and the belief that the world should make sense. There is nothing worse than people and things that waste your time and rational energy.

You are remarkably smart, but more than that, you are adept at analyzing and understanding situations and people. More than anything, you are concerned with understanding the world around you and grasping its ideas and functions. You should continue making thoughtful choices and the world will follow your lead!
<<

LOL
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Can We Figure Out Your Personality Based On What You Hate? Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 02:36:52 PM
Hahahahaha ....

The "good side" of hate ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')