Quote from: Libertine
I've recently acquired a webcam so if anyone wants to cyber let me know.
Quote from: banal
Sure ! no, wait... how old are you ?
Quote from: Libertine
There's grass on the field.

Big Screen TV verses PC monitor(Read 1281 times)
Big Screen TV verses PC monitor on: April 20, 2015, 12:33:38 AM
Big Screen verses smaller screen. I Never had a tv over 24 inches my entire life. Well the wife and child bought a 40" TV on clearance and it is pretty nice. (I don't live there) But I decided on a 27" BenQ monitor for myself. I mean her tv is 1080p and doesn't look too different from my monitor with HD movies but I thought the extra resolution 1920 would be better for reading text documents.

Well I don't have much opportunity to see text files on her TV but for the price I paid I could have gotten a much bigger TV!

So was wondering what everyone else thinks, HD TV verses PC Monitor?   (Oh I have a digital TV turner dongle I could use (with a little repair))

One thing I have noticed in the question of big wide screen verses normal is if sitting at the desk watching a movie there can be two actors on the screen at once and the camera doesn't shift when one answers the other. But To see whats going on you have to actually shift your vision from one side of the screen to the other. That's new for me. On the old 24" square format TV you saw everything at once, and I have never had a monitor that even came close to this one.

Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Big Screen TV verses PC monitor Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 05:05:37 AM
You can get both in one easily enough.  My roomate has a TV that doubles as both, and he uses it as a monitor more than a TV.  It's probably around 36 inches I think, and I forget how much he payed for it but it had to have been under 500 bucks, and that was two years ago.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: Big Screen TV verses PC monitor Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 06:36:48 PM
My 50" is both, and I paid $220 for it; new ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')