Quote from: david
tell her if she goes to spain youll burn her house down, nothing says love like a blackened pile of rubble that used to be her parents and all her possessions

Meet Balldo, The Device That Turns Your Testicles Into a Second Penis(Read 785 times)

As cis men, our penises –– and what we want to do with those penises –– can occupy much of our thoughts, so it was only a matter of time before someone figured out a way to have two of them by turning our testicles into a second makeshift cock.

The idea came to Jerry Davies, CEO of Nadgerz Inc., as he and his partner basked in a post-coital cuddle. “She started pulling my balls down and as she did my cock started getting hard again,” he tells InsideHook. “So from there I started experimenting with ball weights, cock rings etc., and it dawned on me that there was enough slack at the top of my balls that I might be able to somehow make a second penis out of them.”

An engineer by profession, Davies let curiosity lead the way and, three years and over 100 prototypes later, created what he considers a gateway product to a new style of penetrative sex, which he’s coined “ball sex.” This inaugural device is the aptly named Balldo, and Davies insists it’s your surest way to experience what he calls a “ballgasm.”

WTF is a ballgasm?
Initially, Davies and his partner figured the Balldo would be a solution for couples wanting to continue having sex after the penis owner had climaxed. At the time, they did not know that it would also trigger its own brand of orgasm.

According to Davies, the Balldo combines three sensations that trigger a so-called ballgasm (the jury is still out on whether this is actually a thing). The device stimulates the nerve-endings in the scrotal skin, especially when inside an orifice, where things are all warm, wet and cozy. Blend that with a foreign testicular thrusting sensation and your penis being up for grabs (literally) while all the action is taking place and, boom –– you’ve got yourself a knee-buckling ballgasm.

While the device may seem a little outside the box, testicular stimulation most certainly is not. A survey from sex toy manufacturer MysteryVibe found that half of men incorporate testicle stimulation while masturbating, and nearly 90 percent said they enjoy when a partner plays with their balls. It makes sense, since the skin alone hosts thousands of nerve-endings.

Curious what a ballgasm feels like? “It’s this really heavy, deep orgasm that takes a long time to crescendo,” Davies explains. “It’s almost like you are trying to figure out where the hell this sensation is coming from. It still results in an ejaculation from the penis, but unlike sex with the penis, I think there’s a much stronger psychological stimulation.”

Check Out More About It Here
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Sounds good, I wish I still had any interest in sex.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.