Quote from: FAH-Q
Quote from: bagman
Who knows, if I can manage those 3 goals, maybe I'll hit my all-encompassing goal too.
To be a real boy?

Christians Against Dinosaurs?(Read 1819 times)
Christians Against Dinosaurs? on: March 05, 2015, 04:24:42 PM
Someone PLEASE tell me this is a parody site!!!  BEST.TROLL.EVAR!!!

http://www.christiansagainstdinosaurs.com/
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Christians Against Dinosaurs? Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 08:34:57 PM
I would not be surprised if it's for real.  These idiots watch the Flintstones and think it's a fucking documentary.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: Christians Against Dinosaurs? Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 09:36:29 PM
Plus they really want to preach that oil doesn't come from dino's and millions of years of plankton and plant decay so might as well just keep using it ... it will never run out.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Christians Against Dinosaurs? Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 04:30:47 PM
I know; I don't get how, in this day and age, people won't believe in SCIENCE ...
I don't get how Bronze-Age mythology collocates with the MODERN world of today ...

I mean, the people that wrote that book didn't even understand how the sun rose every day ...

... think about that for a moment or two
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Christians Against Dinosaurs? Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 06:12:10 PM
Because religion is a crutch for people who can't cope with reality.  They're indoctinated with it at birth and learn to lean on it when the shit hits the fan, and if they didn't have it, they'd have to admit that all of their fuckups in life are their own fault and not El Diablo's.

Re: Christians Against Dinosaurs? Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 04:04:25 AM
... or the will of god
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Christians Against Dinosaurs? Reply #6 on: March 15, 2015, 01:01:19 PM
The flipside of all that is the church of pseudoscience and conspiracy that's become increasingly popular. People who accept that science has lots more of the answers than religion, but pick and choose what they'll accept according to what fits in with what they already believe. And there's usally some "secret" or quick fix that's been covered up for some reason, but works as a neat and tidy and easy explanation for something. Autism seems to be on the rise, why? Because we're beginning to understand what it even is, so diagnosis happens more often? Nah, vaccines. People hate the USA enough to blow up buildings? Nah, it was an inside job. People are increasingly fat and lazy? No need to take any responsibility for what we eat or how much we exercise, it must be the evil gluten. People swallow this horseshit and then beg for more, because believing some crackpot idiot with a youtube channel is plenty appealing if he says he has all the answers, and everything ties up into a neat little package. It's a hell of a lot easier than actually thinking for oneself, doing research into the things that puzzle us, or being willing to accept that new information may come to light and some of the conclusions we've come to may have to change now and then.

It's exactly the same type of lazy bullshit as the religious people whose answer to everything is, "because god wants it that way".
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Christians Against Dinosaurs? Reply #7 on: March 15, 2015, 04:28:38 PM
True enough. 

Re: Christians Against Dinosaurs? Reply #8 on: March 15, 2015, 05:01:21 PM
* Thrash stands and applauds *
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')