Quote from: Mosh
Quote from: bagman
"Special lady friend" sounds like I'm fucking a girl with down syndrome.
Dont knock it til you try it....

Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ...(Read 3659 times)
Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... on: April 21, 2015, 08:49:01 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 08:56:18 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 10:08:16 PM
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 10:09:38 PM
Yeah don't have a clue why they would close.

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 11:47:13 PM
I actually found that black widow video interesting ..
Thanks for that, man ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #5 on: April 21, 2015, 11:56:09 PM
Yep

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #6 on: April 23, 2015, 10:27:58 AM
It's the same thing that the owner of HEB's been doing for years.  My brother in law used ot be an assistant manager in one, and heard rumors that they were gonna shut our local one down because the employees were thinking of forming a union, and the guy is infamous for shutting any HEB store right the fuck down instantly as soon as there are the slightest rumors of unions forming, just to scare the rest of the stores into getting in line.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #7 on: April 23, 2015, 06:39:07 PM
Now I have to look up HEB's ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #8 on: April 24, 2015, 11:43:34 AM
Heh, sorry, they're a discount grocery store chain.  HEB stands for the founder's initials or something.

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #9 on: April 24, 2015, 02:36:50 PM
Ahhh, context ...
But it makes sense ...
Grocery is RAZOR thin margins of profit ...
I can see where they won't cave to unions ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #10 on: May 07, 2015, 02:59:55 AM
Can't be too razor thin, the guy makes billions per year off of the chain.

Also related to the original topic, apparently the governor of my state is declaring war on the US military or something?  Glad I didn't vote for him, I voted for Wendy.

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #11 on: May 07, 2015, 02:30:31 PM
Grocery is razor thin; hardgoods are decent profit ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #12 on: May 07, 2015, 03:35:54 PM
Can't be too razor thin, the guy makes billions per year off of the chain.

Also related to the original topic, apparently the governor of my state is declaring war on the US military or something?  Glad I didn't vote for him, I voted for Wendy.

War on the US military may not be too far fetched, but then texas wanted to secede way back when.

I've heard a little about closed Walmart stores being used to stockpile military supplies for use against the public. Anything to that? 

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #13 on: May 07, 2015, 06:36:38 PM
Doubt it.  These are just military training exercises to try and justify our bloated military budget.

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #14 on: May 11, 2015, 01:24:10 PM
If that were true, Johnny makes more sense in that context ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #15 on: May 11, 2015, 09:35:17 PM
Oh yeah, they're definitely using the closed-down Wal-Marts for *something*, I'm pretty sure.  It's just not some orwellian conspiracy.  Probably antiterrorist training or some such.

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #16 on: May 11, 2015, 09:56:25 PM
LOL but who are to be considered the terrorists?

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #17 on: May 12, 2015, 03:56:07 AM
Brown people.

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #18 on: May 12, 2015, 11:34:03 AM
What shade?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #19 on: May 15, 2015, 12:11:03 PM
Just watched part of a video (I got bored) linking the Walmart shit with the Jade Helm shit about national martial law, with the planet x bullshit.

Well I tell ya what, if this supposed incoming planet is real then why do they seem to be totally dismissing a rare opportunity for scientific study and it seems only focusing on controlling the public both mentally through denial and misdirection and also physically through the police and military. 

Well I guess we will know in just a few months if there is anything to it.
According to projections it passes closest to earth about the middle of next year but should become obvious by the end of this year. The real show is supposedly what will happen when it whips close around the sun and causes solar changes that are supposed to effect us even more than the planet itself.

Sounds a bit like all the other annual 2500 year record of spouting end of days religious bullshit to me.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 12:12:39 PM by Tru »

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #20 on: May 24, 2015, 05:18:13 PM
I'm thinking the same thing ....
I'm not really worried about it ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #21 on: August 04, 2015, 11:24:07 PM
An old friend of mine from high school is married to a dude who has a crazy assed blog where he has mentioned the while thing has to do with Jade Helm.

Been thinking of putting a link to his blog on the facebook group page. I don't need this dude to know who I am by google searching his blog.  I am more worried about the control he has over his wife, which leads me to read his rants and threats.

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #22 on: August 07, 2015, 05:42:13 AM
Well it is a strange situation and I have counted hundreds of train cars packed with heavy Military equipment going somewhere and this has never happened before even during times of outright war.

So What's going on? The question everyone asks.

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #23 on: August 12, 2015, 05:34:49 PM
I dunno ...
Is there a way to look it up?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #24 on: August 13, 2015, 11:02:08 AM
When I went to the doctor last month, I mentioned to the nurse that I was an atheist, and she started asking me questions about Jade Helm and fucking FEMA coffins, and said she was concerned about UN humm-vees supposedly being seen driving all over Shreveport, LA.  Then later my doctor told me she was a vegan because she grew up working in her father's meat processing plant.  I think it might be time to find a new doctor....

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #25 on: August 19, 2015, 05:36:11 PM
Whoa ....
... yeah
... I think I would
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #26 on: September 02, 2015, 01:37:17 AM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #27 on: September 11, 2015, 04:50:17 AM
The cock and balls sig is great, he should totally go with that. I've been signing my name like a fucking doctor for the past couple years and it has never been flagged. 

Before that, like a decade ago I used to be really careful to produce every letter. Good luck figuring it out today.
Scribble scribble is close enough.

Re: Walmart Suddenly Closes 5 Stores ... Reply #28 on: September 11, 2015, 04:57:03 PM
I do X's ...
No one says a thing ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')