Quote from: The Onion
While they won't be dumbing down their already crude lineup of shows, Science Channel officials assured viewers that the network will continue to cater to the lowest common denominator and will keep airing embarrassingly base content completely stripped of all intellectual integrity. Officials also noted that the cable channel greatly values the 18- to 45-year-old demographic of louts, clods, and empty-headed dumb fucks.

D&D now on Steam, complete with dice and a Dungeon Master(Read 600 times)
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: D&D now on Steam, complete with dice and a Dungeon Master Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 11:47:39 AM
Sounds interesting, but Pathfinder is way better than the abomination that is 5th edition D&D.  It was made by the guys that made 3rd edition D&D and is just about the same thing.  Also open source, you can download the core rules and a lot of the sourcebooks for it freely.  There are even android/iphone sourcebook apps that I used last time I was part of a group a few years ago.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: D&D now on Steam, complete with dice and a Dungeon Master Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 02:34:30 PM
Really?
I've never looked into it ...

I actually have -=1ST ADDITION=-, original, mint condition books, from 1-Immortals ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: D&D now on Steam, complete with dice and a Dungeon Master Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 08:38:44 PM
Goddamn that is some old-school shit.  I bow to your superior nerdery. 
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: D&D now on Steam, complete with dice and a Dungeon Master Reply #4 on: April 24, 2015, 11:33:33 PM
Never been interested in D&D, and that on line version looks incredibly tedious.
And where were you while the cat was away, making like a mouse?

Re: D&D now on Steam, complete with dice and a Dungeon Master Reply #5 on: April 25, 2015, 04:26:02 PM
Hahaha .... Thanks .....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: D&D now on Steam, complete with dice and a Dungeon Master Reply #6 on: May 04, 2015, 11:34:35 AM
Best thing about D&D was the 80s cartoon and the two Community episodes.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: D&D now on Steam, complete with dice and a Dungeon Master Reply #7 on: May 07, 2015, 02:31:28 PM
I barely remember those ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')