Quote from: Mosh
**WARNING!!!*** As of today, Facebook staff will be allowed to automatically scan your brain through your monitor. To block, go to Kitchen --> Cabinets --> Upper Right Drawer --> then REMOVE box that says "Aluminum Foil." Wrap all remaining foil around your head. Facebook kept this one quiet, Copy and paste into your status to warn all friends!

The Secret Confessions Of Employees ...(Read 1719 times)
The Secret Confessions Of Employees ... on: May 26, 2015, 10:39:35 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: The Secret Confessions Of Employees ... Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 10:40:28 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: The Secret Confessions Of Employees ... Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 05:17:42 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: The Secret Confessions Of Employees ... Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 07:58:44 PM
Didn't you post that a while back? Keeping my eye on you boy.

Hopefully if all the religious freaks have a clue shit will hit the fan soon and we will have something to talk about.

I already told several of the "end times" loonies that if this year and the next go by without their shit coming true will they please just shut the fuck up. You can't preach end of times day after day for 2500 years you know. The answer so far has been no.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: The Secret Confessions Of Employees ... Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 02:36:53 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')