Quote from: Zoomie
Every thread can't be about fat girls... can it?
Quote from: Drugmoth
I don't see why not.
Quote from: underclass
there

Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know(Read 10750 times)
Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know on: September 17, 2015, 02:27:19 AM
I have mentioned this guy before. I went to high school with his wife. Wife is a very nice, sweet girl. Sadly, she is stuck with this abusive manchild who has delusions of grandeur and ridiculous paranoia. To say I fear for her life is a bit of an understatement.

Oh yeah, this guy, says he will become  President of the United States in 2020. And he also claims that the FBI is hacking into his gmail, but not his yahoo mail. ???

Here is the donotlink link to one of his blogs. I suggest reading it in chronological order, instead of the reverse chronological order the blog is posted in.
http://www.donotlink.com/gpar

I kinda wish the feds would throw him in prison for a long time. That us the only way I can see his wife being safe and not dead at his hand.

His publicly open facebook is also a testament to his mental state.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 01:38:03 PM
I couldn't find any hints of threats against his wife in any of those posts.
And most everything he said about the US and UN is also being said by thousands of others.

Is there some other reason you feel so strongly about this one guy?
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 03:06:32 PM
Look back about a year. When Liz had the baby. He has posted all the CPS paperwork which I think shows how controlling he is.

I'm not the only one with concerns about him. Some of the anti-CPS facebook groups severed ties with him because of his behavior.  There is another message board out there where the posters mention listening to his internet radio show where he leaves the mic and can be heard yelling at the wife while his "guest host" is left to fill in dead air.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 03:11:17 PM
And there is also this blog of his
http://www.donotlink.com/gpj9

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #4 on: September 18, 2015, 06:32:27 PM
Hmmmm ....
I'll have  read more later ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #5 on: September 18, 2015, 10:12:27 PM
Yeah, there is a whole lot of crazy to sort through.
I started reading it when his wife posted that she had a baby and it was removed by DHS. Several of us on her friends list gave her a bunch of advice, like, "do whatever they ask you to do and then fight them once you get the baby back." But she went along with what her husband is doing.

According to documents he posted,  Liz's baby is with her biological father. Christopher still says this is "medical kidnapping", but if CPS found the babies biological father and gave him custody, how is that "medical kidnapping"?

Christopher is now saying that since he is now "an honorary member of the Lakota Tribe", he will be able to reverse the termination order and get custody of the baby under the Indian Child Welfare Act.

Oh, and don't forget. He's gonna be President of the United States in 2020 ::)

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #6 on: September 20, 2015, 12:55:11 AM
From you tube.
TruAnRksT
8:55 PM
I got this new notice to "police dogs are awesome"... But I can't connect it to a specific poster.
In what fucking universe?

They may be great dogs personally but have been trained to rip you to shreds same as the dogs used by Nazi Germany.  They are not fucking awesome they are a weapon of organized terror. And if you ever have to kill one I only hope you have the means to do so to protect yourself.?

TruAnRksT
9:13 PM
+clinton oneill
Hey Clinton, missed your post a few months back.
>>If it helps to stop a kid from being mauled, kill the dam dog!
What's the problem with that?<<

No problem with that at all, assholes with pit bulls are one of the biggest problems in Urban America today. I personally bashed the head and broke the arm of a gang banger asshole with a baseball bat who thought his pits should be allowed to run free in the street and I spent some time in jail over that.  Not much though, he was an asshole and the cops knew it.

I would have just killed his dogs, but that would have meant a fire arms charge and a much longer sentence. And possibly having to kill him as well.  He quickly left the neighborhood. ?

TruAnRksT
9:44 PM
Oh and!
>>an officer on duty,<<

Police dogs are not people so cannot in valid consciousness be considered "an officer on duty." The laws equating this connection though possibly legal by convoluted Justice Department bullshit are wholly invalid.

To the person trying to escape from a minor legal infraction or just caught in the middle by accident the police dogs are just the embodiment of attacking wild animals subject to the same laws of human survival we have learned over Millennia of human existence.

Let them brainwash you otherwise and you are lost...

Sorry MacGirlver, guess I'm pretty crazy too.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 12:58:35 AM by Tru »

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #7 on: September 20, 2015, 03:09:03 AM
Have you publicly threatened foster parents? State workers? Judges presiding over the case of your wife's baby?

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #8 on: September 20, 2015, 04:30:00 AM
Yeah, um nope. But see how easily taking any position can bring people into conflict.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #9 on: September 20, 2015, 05:22:20 AM
That's why I didn't do much but read his blog every month or so for about a year. He seemed like just a average crazy paranoid guy with a huge ego.

A few months ago, I started noticing that he was getting followers that were not just in his head. Then I did a bit of googling and  looking at his facebook friends and discovered that he actually has a thread devoted to him fogbow (which I had never heard of, but their forums are a great read. I may actually join their board one day)

Damnit! I stupidly decided to multitask by doing my nails between paragraphs and discovered that my Angry Vagina tore on one side. Now I gotta go to the L-G facebook page and update the Angry Vagina thread I started..... gah! I forgot what I was gonna write about this crazy douche.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #10 on: September 20, 2015, 03:15:21 PM
Followers, meh. I have over 250 followers on youtube, means nothing.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #11 on: September 21, 2015, 03:17:52 PM
I've always had lots of "followers" ...
It's like views on YT ... Who cares?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #12 on: September 21, 2015, 04:24:31 PM
Yeah but fun to bring up when some asshole starts shit and only has 2.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #13 on: September 21, 2015, 04:34:32 PM
Lording "followers" is like proving you're rich in Monopoly money ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #14 on: September 21, 2015, 06:31:00 PM
Yeah, I win.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #15 on: September 21, 2015, 11:06:41 PM
I'm talking about crazies who  look to this guy as a "leader". Not some weirdo like Ted Visner , who is only a Leader in his own mind.

Lurking around fogbow, I discovered that the "Chief Fast Horse" who gave Christopher his "honorary membership to the Lakota Tribe" is actually convicted con man Levern Fast Horse.

"Sovereign Citizens" do so many unintentionally hilarious things.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #16 on: September 22, 2015, 12:10:48 AM
Well at least they are exempt from the IRS.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #17 on: September 22, 2015, 01:50:07 AM
LOL

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #18 on: September 22, 2015, 06:16:25 PM
No seriously, I want to be a Sovereign Citizen too! Can you hook us up with this Crazy Horse guy?

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #19 on: September 22, 2015, 09:05:25 PM
I have a hard time tracking down this dude. Apparently, he's in New Jersey now or something...

http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8139#p679264] [url]http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8139#p679264[/url]

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #20 on: September 23, 2015, 01:04:53 AM
Cool, I don't wanna pay taxes either ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #21 on: September 23, 2015, 08:06:52 AM
Seriously though, you can get an honorary title from a real chief and give the federal gobernment the finger.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #22 on: September 23, 2015, 09:18:24 AM
Except it prolly won't do a damn thing to help you. You could get thrown in jail and it is too long of a trip everyday for me to check on your cats.

But, if you really really want to try it, contact a legitimate Chief.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #23 on: September 23, 2015, 09:28:10 AM

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #24 on: September 23, 2015, 09:47:47 AM
How come the .gov can charge you property tax on property you own? Isn't that sort of like making it impossible to ever own anything? Always being subservient to the .Fed?
We are all fucking slaves!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 09:56:40 AM by Tru »

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #25 on: September 23, 2015, 10:02:44 AM
This isn't how it was supposed to be.

It isn't how it should be.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 10:05:40 AM by Tru »

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #26 on: September 24, 2015, 12:30:47 AM
This guy strikes me as a candidate for this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EJtVzw8vL0
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 02:58:26 AM by Tru »

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #27 on: September 24, 2015, 01:57:19 AM
I only watched about 30 seconds before dissolving into laughter.

"You don't think reptiles are real?!?!"

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #28 on: September 24, 2015, 03:07:52 AM
When they said, "white man speaks with forked tongue" ... Hahahaha 

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #29 on: September 24, 2015, 07:27:15 AM
Always reminds me of this ad that they played when I watched cartoons on TV as a kid.
[url]https://youtu.be/7KCAGzNv_QI[\url]

https://youtu.be/7KCAGzNv_QI
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 07:28:12 AM by MacGirlver »

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #30 on: September 24, 2015, 02:53:49 PM
That was pretty funny.

I bet some people (on this board) are surprised to catch me making fun of conspiracy theorists but even I have limits.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #31 on: September 24, 2015, 05:36:00 PM
Yeah, I questioned for a second; I'll admit it ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #32 on: September 24, 2015, 07:30:09 PM
That was thinly veiled, it's ok though I know I go out on a limb from time to time.

But remember back when I first said Israel was a Nazi state? I've been saying it for 30 years and people were like what the fuck are you smoking? Well It seems 200,000,000 Europeans today now agree with me! Yea more followers!

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #33 on: September 24, 2015, 07:45:34 PM
Go and get them all, Tru ...
You can rally them and save Israel!!!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #34 on: September 24, 2015, 08:37:57 PM
Ha "save Israel!!!" only a half dozen government fagots want that.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #35 on: September 24, 2015, 09:11:24 PM
The entire rest of the world would actually like to see it (Israel) nuked off the face of the earth.
Poor jews, but they built their own prison and then dedicated their lives to promoting Nazi agenda.

Can they ever rebuild their religion? And why would they want to when the entire religion has been proven to be false garbage and they are all fools?

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #36 on: September 24, 2015, 10:35:07 PM
What I find endlessly amusing is that all these people who claim to be tracked by the Government, the FBI, CIA, US Marshalls, etc are all super-active on Facebook. Seriously. With all their information and shit publicly available. Seriously.

They also are always saying they are "with Anonymous".

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #37 on: September 25, 2015, 12:18:58 AM
I don't post on face book but I was actually visited by the SS (Secret Service) over posts demanding bush be held accountable back in 2001, They seriously showed up at my house and I explained why I thought bush was guilty and eventually they left because they actually agreed with me!

But they did tell me to shut up.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #38 on: September 25, 2015, 03:17:31 AM
This is hilarious.
Dude is in his 50's.
Just discovered what anyone who hasn't lived under a rock or a coma for the last 20 years already knows: "Trolls" and ZOMG! Facebook can track you and ZOMG! The government can use social media too!
Oh yeah, and totally just vomits a copy paste from DailyCaller right smack in the middle of his rant.

http://www.donotlink.com/gsik

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #39 on: September 25, 2015, 05:19:45 AM
But he will continue on twitter, cuz there aren't any trolls there.
And, ya know, he must keep all of his 5,383 followers informed.

Btw, his twitter followers care. To suggest that the majority are probably followers he bought would make you a troll.

http://www.donotlink.com/gsk1

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #40 on: September 25, 2015, 07:14:05 AM
I told a bunch of followers on youtube to fuck off because they kept +1 ing my posts without commenting themselves. I'm a lot older than this guy but quite of bit of what he says is valid.
Call him insane if you must but he has a point.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #41 on: September 25, 2015, 07:29:14 AM
I don't believe in any of that Nibiru crap though and can't wait for Sep to be over so those end of days crazies will finally be forced to shut the fuck up.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #42 on: September 25, 2015, 08:57:14 AM
Or the world will end and I'm fine with that too. lets get it on already.   

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #43 on: September 25, 2015, 09:26:31 AM
But everyone already knows the Government and Facebook and Google and Twitter can and will track you.

Except Chris. He just found this out yesterday.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #44 on: September 25, 2015, 05:03:27 PM
LOL

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #45 on: September 26, 2015, 07:56:07 AM

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #46 on: September 26, 2015, 12:46:00 PM
CopBlock.org always reminds me of that tv show "Cop Rock". Truly an underrated show.

Looks like Chris just couldn't quit facebook cuz I discovered this morning that he is back.

I took screenshots cuz you don't have facebook, but they were too big to attach to the post.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #47 on: September 26, 2015, 12:49:21 PM
Ok. I cropped it. Lets see if this posts.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #48 on: September 26, 2015, 12:58:27 PM
When he broke his caps lock and said he was leaving

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #49 on: September 26, 2015, 01:01:35 PM

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #50 on: September 28, 2015, 04:12:03 PM
Wow ...
Just wow!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #51 on: October 02, 2015, 12:21:21 PM
Zomg! Only 5 callers on his shitty blogtalkradio station.

Tru should call in sometime and fuck with him.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #52 on: October 02, 2015, 12:23:33 PM
And here's the banner for his "show"

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #53 on: October 02, 2015, 07:20:45 PM
CopBlock.org always reminds me of that tv show "Cop Rock". Truly an underrated show.

I made this for a joke on a forum dedicated to a webcomic I used to be a fan of.  enjoy my lame stupidity:

No one mourns the wicked.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #54 on: October 03, 2015, 09:15:53 PM
How did you do that? substitute all the conversation bubbles or did you do all the art?

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #55 on: October 04, 2015, 12:18:11 AM
That's very clever ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #56 on: October 04, 2015, 01:30:41 AM
It's something we used to do a lot on the forums for that webcomic, I made a shit ton of those.  Still have most of them on the HD.  I got a little weird with them toward the end and started scaring people, I think.

But yeah, with that one all I did was use photoshop to whiteout the speech bubbles and replace them with my own text, and used the text tool to add the yellow text.  That scene was originally about the fat guy punching the other guy out over a perceived (imagined) insult.

This is closer to what we usually did, this one being about one of the students having an imaginary argument with Descartes:

Edit:  Yeah, I never did any art, but I did a lot of photoshoppery, especially with the really weird stuff, and later on another game we made up about photoshopping out a popular character from strips to see what comedy we could create.

I was really bored back then.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 01:34:57 AM by Phaedrus »

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #57 on: October 04, 2015, 05:41:52 AM
Well I've done some of that, but basically only one bubble. Never tried to do a whole panel series to make a point.

It seems to have worked out pretty good.  The concept is great.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #58 on: October 04, 2015, 08:13:45 AM
Hehe thanks.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #59 on: October 06, 2015, 03:21:23 PM
Yeah, it's highly impressive ....
... and I really appreciate the humor behind it
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #60 on: October 06, 2015, 03:42:34 PM
Its the sort of thing Dorky might have done.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #61 on: October 06, 2015, 03:54:29 PM
DorkSetsFire?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #62 on: October 06, 2015, 06:52:46 PM
Heh, I'd post more but I'd need a while damn thread for that and a lot of them probably wouldn't make sense if you didn't read the comic.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #63 on: October 06, 2015, 08:12:15 PM
Boy Dorky sure liked to use pictures to make a statement though.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #64 on: October 07, 2015, 02:43:14 AM
It's sure been a minute; hasn't it?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #65 on: October 07, 2015, 03:23:26 PM
Yes In Deedee.

Lol get it, my ex is named Dee or Deloris if you want to be formal.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 03:26:45 PM by Tru »

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #66 on: October 08, 2015, 01:39:14 AM
My buddy/boss finally got around to trying his cell at altitude. He's had like a billion chances over the years.

He finally got around to telling me that cell phone calls are impossible. Impossible today! If you aren't to far off the ground text messages work though.

Why the fuck didn't he report on cell phone use when I first asked him? Like 10 fucking years ago. 
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 01:58:34 AM by Tru »

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #67 on: October 08, 2015, 04:53:59 AM
I could've told you that.  Wireless technology works better the higher the broadcast device is relative to your receiver.  That's why Wi-Fi works better when you put your router up on top of a tall cabinet or some such.

A cell phone being half a mile or more higher then the cell tower it's trying to connect to means, yeah, you'd be really fuckin lucky to get ANY kind of signal.

Satellite phone would be fine, though.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #68 on: October 12, 2015, 11:27:22 PM
http://www.donotlink.com/gzdb

So, does he buy the coffee beans with coffee beans? ???

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #69 on: October 13, 2015, 12:31:55 PM
Good Question!

I just can't read through all that legalese this morning

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #70 on: October 26, 2015, 02:48:58 AM

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #71 on: October 26, 2015, 02:23:07 PM
Even better ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #72 on: October 26, 2015, 09:41:27 PM
www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34644333

Hahahaha nobody from Indiana should be out "hunting" she got what she deserved.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #73 on: October 27, 2015, 01:05:43 PM
I'm sorry ....
That's just too damn funny ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #74 on: November 04, 2015, 01:52:29 AM
http://www.donotlink.com/h51z

The Mighty Butter Knife got all hot and bothered when I pointed out he didn't do a damn thing.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #75 on: November 04, 2015, 02:00:16 AM
Very Presidential

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #76 on: November 06, 2015, 08:34:21 PM
These are the worst podcast I have ever heard.

No show prep whatsoever.
Interrupts callers and is obviously only half-listening to the callers.
Creepily flirts with all female callers.
Says he "studied law" yet had no clue what the laws are

And the worst part? His whiney ass voice.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/americasdeadlysins/2015/11/06/americas-deadly-sins--the-plan--brent-swallers-in

EDIT THRASH - Fixed URL Link
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 06:39:27 PM by Thrash »

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #77 on: March 23, 2018, 06:46:51 PM
These are the worst podcast I have ever heard.

No show prep whatsoever.
Interrupts callers and is obviously only half-listening to the callers.
Says he "studied law" yet had no clue what the laws are

And the worst part? His whiney ass voice.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/americasdeadlysins/2015/11/06/americas-deadly-sins--the-plan--brent-swallers-in

EDIT THRASH - Fixed URL Link

I've got a voice for you baby. LOL

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #78 on: March 29, 2018, 05:48:12 PM
Quote from: Tru
I've got a voice for you baby. LOL
I'll bet you do, CupCake ...
I'll just bet you do ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #79 on: May 12, 2018, 03:09:59 AM
Dude is still going off the rails. Most recently, he's discovered 5G and is all about warning us, the People.

http://themightyswordamericasdeadlysins.blogspot.com/?m=1

Im wondering when he's gonna finally gonna OD on meth.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #80 on: May 12, 2018, 11:50:15 AM
I have completely given up on worrying about cell phones. But I seldom use one and only carry it when out of the house. Typically It's completely across the room from me. But I also have two routers and a half dozen computers using them.

I did used to worry about weaponized microwave radiation (plenty of documented microwave weapons around today) and if I still had any small children I might still, especially as I see children as young as 3 playing with them at the supermarket. Will they grow up ... LOL I don't give a fuck. hahahaha