Quote from: (_)_)===D
By "the beard is gone" you mean you kicked your old lady to the curb and are now openly gay, right?

Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know(Read 10741 times)
Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know on: September 17, 2015, 02:27:19 AM
I have mentioned this guy before. I went to high school with his wife. Wife is a very nice, sweet girl. Sadly, she is stuck with this abusive manchild who has delusions of grandeur and ridiculous paranoia. To say I fear for her life is a bit of an understatement.

Oh yeah, this guy, says he will become  President of the United States in 2020. And he also claims that the FBI is hacking into his gmail, but not his yahoo mail. ???

Here is the donotlink link to one of his blogs. I suggest reading it in chronological order, instead of the reverse chronological order the blog is posted in.
http://www.donotlink.com/gpar

I kinda wish the feds would throw him in prison for a long time. That us the only way I can see his wife being safe and not dead at his hand.

His publicly open facebook is also a testament to his mental state.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 01:38:03 PM
I couldn't find any hints of threats against his wife in any of those posts.
And most everything he said about the US and UN is also being said by thousands of others.

Is there some other reason you feel so strongly about this one guy?
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 03:06:32 PM
Look back about a year. When Liz had the baby. He has posted all the CPS paperwork which I think shows how controlling he is.

I'm not the only one with concerns about him. Some of the anti-CPS facebook groups severed ties with him because of his behavior.  There is another message board out there where the posters mention listening to his internet radio show where he leaves the mic and can be heard yelling at the wife while his "guest host" is left to fill in dead air.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 03:11:17 PM
And there is also this blog of his
http://www.donotlink.com/gpj9

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #4 on: September 18, 2015, 06:32:27 PM
Hmmmm ....
I'll have  read more later ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #5 on: September 18, 2015, 10:12:27 PM
Yeah, there is a whole lot of crazy to sort through.
I started reading it when his wife posted that she had a baby and it was removed by DHS. Several of us on her friends list gave her a bunch of advice, like, "do whatever they ask you to do and then fight them once you get the baby back." But she went along with what her husband is doing.

According to documents he posted,  Liz's baby is with her biological father. Christopher still says this is "medical kidnapping", but if CPS found the babies biological father and gave him custody, how is that "medical kidnapping"?

Christopher is now saying that since he is now "an honorary member of the Lakota Tribe", he will be able to reverse the termination order and get custody of the baby under the Indian Child Welfare Act.

Oh, and don't forget. He's gonna be President of the United States in 2020 ::)

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #6 on: September 20, 2015, 12:55:11 AM
From you tube.
TruAnRksT
8:55 PM
I got this new notice to "police dogs are awesome"... But I can't connect it to a specific poster.
In what fucking universe?

They may be great dogs personally but have been trained to rip you to shreds same as the dogs used by Nazi Germany.  They are not fucking awesome they are a weapon of organized terror. And if you ever have to kill one I only hope you have the means to do so to protect yourself.?

TruAnRksT
9:13 PM
+clinton oneill
Hey Clinton, missed your post a few months back.
>>If it helps to stop a kid from being mauled, kill the dam dog!
What's the problem with that?<<

No problem with that at all, assholes with pit bulls are one of the biggest problems in Urban America today. I personally bashed the head and broke the arm of a gang banger asshole with a baseball bat who thought his pits should be allowed to run free in the street and I spent some time in jail over that.  Not much though, he was an asshole and the cops knew it.

I would have just killed his dogs, but that would have meant a fire arms charge and a much longer sentence. And possibly having to kill him as well.  He quickly left the neighborhood. ?

TruAnRksT
9:44 PM
Oh and!
>>an officer on duty,<<

Police dogs are not people so cannot in valid consciousness be considered "an officer on duty." The laws equating this connection though possibly legal by convoluted Justice Department bullshit are wholly invalid.

To the person trying to escape from a minor legal infraction or just caught in the middle by accident the police dogs are just the embodiment of attacking wild animals subject to the same laws of human survival we have learned over Millennia of human existence.

Let them brainwash you otherwise and you are lost...

Sorry MacGirlver, guess I'm pretty crazy too.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 12:58:35 AM by Tru »

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #7 on: September 20, 2015, 03:09:03 AM
Have you publicly threatened foster parents? State workers? Judges presiding over the case of your wife's baby?

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #8 on: September 20, 2015, 04:30:00 AM
Yeah, um nope. But see how easily taking any position can bring people into conflict.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #9 on: September 20, 2015, 05:22:20 AM
That's why I didn't do much but read his blog every month or so for about a year. He seemed like just a average crazy paranoid guy with a huge ego.

A few months ago, I started noticing that he was getting followers that were not just in his head. Then I did a bit of googling and  looking at his facebook friends and discovered that he actually has a thread devoted to him fogbow (which I had never heard of, but their forums are a great read. I may actually join their board one day)

Damnit! I stupidly decided to multitask by doing my nails between paragraphs and discovered that my Angry Vagina tore on one side. Now I gotta go to the L-G facebook page and update the Angry Vagina thread I started..... gah! I forgot what I was gonna write about this crazy douche.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #10 on: September 20, 2015, 03:15:21 PM
Followers, meh. I have over 250 followers on youtube, means nothing.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #11 on: September 21, 2015, 03:17:52 PM
I've always had lots of "followers" ...
It's like views on YT ... Who cares?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #12 on: September 21, 2015, 04:24:31 PM
Yeah but fun to bring up when some asshole starts shit and only has 2.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #13 on: September 21, 2015, 04:34:32 PM
Lording "followers" is like proving you're rich in Monopoly money ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #14 on: September 21, 2015, 06:31:00 PM
Yeah, I win.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #15 on: September 21, 2015, 11:06:41 PM
I'm talking about crazies who  look to this guy as a "leader". Not some weirdo like Ted Visner , who is only a Leader in his own mind.

Lurking around fogbow, I discovered that the "Chief Fast Horse" who gave Christopher his "honorary membership to the Lakota Tribe" is actually convicted con man Levern Fast Horse.

"Sovereign Citizens" do so many unintentionally hilarious things.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #16 on: September 22, 2015, 12:10:48 AM
Well at least they are exempt from the IRS.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #17 on: September 22, 2015, 01:50:07 AM
LOL

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #18 on: September 22, 2015, 06:16:25 PM
No seriously, I want to be a Sovereign Citizen too! Can you hook us up with this Crazy Horse guy?

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #19 on: September 22, 2015, 09:05:25 PM
I have a hard time tracking down this dude. Apparently, he's in New Jersey now or something...

http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8139#p679264] [url]http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8139#p679264[/url]

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #20 on: September 23, 2015, 01:04:53 AM
Cool, I don't wanna pay taxes either ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #21 on: September 23, 2015, 08:06:52 AM
Seriously though, you can get an honorary title from a real chief and give the federal gobernment the finger.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #22 on: September 23, 2015, 09:18:24 AM
Except it prolly won't do a damn thing to help you. You could get thrown in jail and it is too long of a trip everyday for me to check on your cats.

But, if you really really want to try it, contact a legitimate Chief.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #23 on: September 23, 2015, 09:28:10 AM

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #24 on: September 23, 2015, 09:47:47 AM
How come the .gov can charge you property tax on property you own? Isn't that sort of like making it impossible to ever own anything? Always being subservient to the .Fed?
We are all fucking slaves!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 09:56:40 AM by Tru »

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #25 on: September 23, 2015, 10:02:44 AM
This isn't how it was supposed to be.

It isn't how it should be.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 10:05:40 AM by Tru »

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #26 on: September 24, 2015, 12:30:47 AM
This guy strikes me as a candidate for this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EJtVzw8vL0
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 02:58:26 AM by Tru »

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #27 on: September 24, 2015, 01:57:19 AM
I only watched about 30 seconds before dissolving into laughter.

"You don't think reptiles are real?!?!"

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #28 on: September 24, 2015, 03:07:52 AM
When they said, "white man speaks with forked tongue" ... Hahahaha 

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #29 on: September 24, 2015, 07:27:15 AM
Always reminds me of this ad that they played when I watched cartoons on TV as a kid.
[url]https://youtu.be/7KCAGzNv_QI[\url]

https://youtu.be/7KCAGzNv_QI
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 07:28:12 AM by MacGirlver »