Quote from: bagman
Hey, I look 12 so I dont give a fuck if she looks 12. She's not.
Quote from: Thrash
What is that, the "Sandbox Defense"?

Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know(Read 10756 times)
Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #30 on: September 24, 2015, 02:53:49 PM
That was pretty funny.

I bet some people (on this board) are surprised to catch me making fun of conspiracy theorists but even I have limits.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #31 on: September 24, 2015, 05:36:00 PM
Yeah, I questioned for a second; I'll admit it ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #32 on: September 24, 2015, 07:30:09 PM
That was thinly veiled, it's ok though I know I go out on a limb from time to time.

But remember back when I first said Israel was a Nazi state? I've been saying it for 30 years and people were like what the fuck are you smoking? Well It seems 200,000,000 Europeans today now agree with me! Yea more followers!

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #33 on: September 24, 2015, 07:45:34 PM
Go and get them all, Tru ...
You can rally them and save Israel!!!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #34 on: September 24, 2015, 08:37:57 PM
Ha "save Israel!!!" only a half dozen government fagots want that.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #35 on: September 24, 2015, 09:11:24 PM
The entire rest of the world would actually like to see it (Israel) nuked off the face of the earth.
Poor jews, but they built their own prison and then dedicated their lives to promoting Nazi agenda.

Can they ever rebuild their religion? And why would they want to when the entire religion has been proven to be false garbage and they are all fools?

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #36 on: September 24, 2015, 10:35:07 PM
What I find endlessly amusing is that all these people who claim to be tracked by the Government, the FBI, CIA, US Marshalls, etc are all super-active on Facebook. Seriously. With all their information and shit publicly available. Seriously.

They also are always saying they are "with Anonymous".

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #37 on: September 25, 2015, 12:18:58 AM
I don't post on face book but I was actually visited by the SS (Secret Service) over posts demanding bush be held accountable back in 2001, They seriously showed up at my house and I explained why I thought bush was guilty and eventually they left because they actually agreed with me!

But they did tell me to shut up.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #38 on: September 25, 2015, 03:17:31 AM
This is hilarious.
Dude is in his 50's.
Just discovered what anyone who hasn't lived under a rock or a coma for the last 20 years already knows: "Trolls" and ZOMG! Facebook can track you and ZOMG! The government can use social media too!
Oh yeah, and totally just vomits a copy paste from DailyCaller right smack in the middle of his rant.

http://www.donotlink.com/gsik

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #39 on: September 25, 2015, 05:19:45 AM
But he will continue on twitter, cuz there aren't any trolls there.
And, ya know, he must keep all of his 5,383 followers informed.

Btw, his twitter followers care. To suggest that the majority are probably followers he bought would make you a troll.

http://www.donotlink.com/gsk1

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #40 on: September 25, 2015, 07:14:05 AM
I told a bunch of followers on youtube to fuck off because they kept +1 ing my posts without commenting themselves. I'm a lot older than this guy but quite of bit of what he says is valid.
Call him insane if you must but he has a point.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #41 on: September 25, 2015, 07:29:14 AM
I don't believe in any of that Nibiru crap though and can't wait for Sep to be over so those end of days crazies will finally be forced to shut the fuck up.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #42 on: September 25, 2015, 08:57:14 AM
Or the world will end and I'm fine with that too. lets get it on already.   

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #43 on: September 25, 2015, 09:26:31 AM
But everyone already knows the Government and Facebook and Google and Twitter can and will track you.

Except Chris. He just found this out yesterday.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #44 on: September 25, 2015, 05:03:27 PM
LOL

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #45 on: September 26, 2015, 07:56:07 AM

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #46 on: September 26, 2015, 12:46:00 PM
CopBlock.org always reminds me of that tv show "Cop Rock". Truly an underrated show.

Looks like Chris just couldn't quit facebook cuz I discovered this morning that he is back.

I took screenshots cuz you don't have facebook, but they were too big to attach to the post.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #47 on: September 26, 2015, 12:49:21 PM
Ok. I cropped it. Lets see if this posts.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #48 on: September 26, 2015, 12:58:27 PM
When he broke his caps lock and said he was leaving

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #49 on: September 26, 2015, 01:01:35 PM

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #50 on: September 28, 2015, 04:12:03 PM
Wow ...
Just wow!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #51 on: October 02, 2015, 12:21:21 PM
Zomg! Only 5 callers on his shitty blogtalkradio station.

Tru should call in sometime and fuck with him.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #52 on: October 02, 2015, 12:23:33 PM
And here's the banner for his "show"

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #53 on: October 02, 2015, 07:20:45 PM
CopBlock.org always reminds me of that tv show "Cop Rock". Truly an underrated show.

I made this for a joke on a forum dedicated to a webcomic I used to be a fan of.  enjoy my lame stupidity:

No one mourns the wicked.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #54 on: October 03, 2015, 09:15:53 PM
How did you do that? substitute all the conversation bubbles or did you do all the art?

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #55 on: October 04, 2015, 12:18:11 AM
That's very clever ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #56 on: October 04, 2015, 01:30:41 AM
It's something we used to do a lot on the forums for that webcomic, I made a shit ton of those.  Still have most of them on the HD.  I got a little weird with them toward the end and started scaring people, I think.

But yeah, with that one all I did was use photoshop to whiteout the speech bubbles and replace them with my own text, and used the text tool to add the yellow text.  That scene was originally about the fat guy punching the other guy out over a perceived (imagined) insult.

This is closer to what we usually did, this one being about one of the students having an imaginary argument with Descartes:

Edit:  Yeah, I never did any art, but I did a lot of photoshoppery, especially with the really weird stuff, and later on another game we made up about photoshopping out a popular character from strips to see what comedy we could create.

I was really bored back then.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 01:34:57 AM by Phaedrus »

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #57 on: October 04, 2015, 05:41:52 AM
Well I've done some of that, but basically only one bubble. Never tried to do a whole panel series to make a point.

It seems to have worked out pretty good.  The concept is great.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #58 on: October 04, 2015, 08:13:45 AM
Hehe thanks.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #59 on: October 06, 2015, 03:21:23 PM
Yeah, it's highly impressive ....
... and I really appreciate the humor behind it
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')