Jane Doe: dave do you like anal?
Jane Doe: i mean, receiving?
Dave Thrash: never have, but I'm young
Jane Doe: haha
Dave Thrash: well, you never know; i may go to prison one day ...
Dave Thrash: I won't be as bad off as baggie, but still ...
Jane Doe: hahaha

Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know(Read 10739 times)
Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #60 on: October 06, 2015, 03:42:34 PM
Its the sort of thing Dorky might have done.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #61 on: October 06, 2015, 03:54:29 PM
DorkSetsFire?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #62 on: October 06, 2015, 06:52:46 PM
Heh, I'd post more but I'd need a while damn thread for that and a lot of them probably wouldn't make sense if you didn't read the comic.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #63 on: October 06, 2015, 08:12:15 PM
Boy Dorky sure liked to use pictures to make a statement though.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #64 on: October 07, 2015, 02:43:14 AM
It's sure been a minute; hasn't it?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #65 on: October 07, 2015, 03:23:26 PM
Yes In Deedee.

Lol get it, my ex is named Dee or Deloris if you want to be formal.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 03:26:45 PM by Tru »

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #66 on: October 08, 2015, 01:39:14 AM
My buddy/boss finally got around to trying his cell at altitude. He's had like a billion chances over the years.

He finally got around to telling me that cell phone calls are impossible. Impossible today! If you aren't to far off the ground text messages work though.

Why the fuck didn't he report on cell phone use when I first asked him? Like 10 fucking years ago. 
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 01:58:34 AM by Tru »

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #67 on: October 08, 2015, 04:53:59 AM
I could've told you that.  Wireless technology works better the higher the broadcast device is relative to your receiver.  That's why Wi-Fi works better when you put your router up on top of a tall cabinet or some such.

A cell phone being half a mile or more higher then the cell tower it's trying to connect to means, yeah, you'd be really fuckin lucky to get ANY kind of signal.

Satellite phone would be fine, though.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #68 on: October 12, 2015, 11:27:22 PM
http://www.donotlink.com/gzdb

So, does he buy the coffee beans with coffee beans? ???

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #69 on: October 13, 2015, 12:31:55 PM
Good Question!

I just can't read through all that legalese this morning

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #70 on: October 26, 2015, 02:48:58 AM

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #71 on: October 26, 2015, 02:23:07 PM
Even better ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #72 on: October 26, 2015, 09:41:27 PM
www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34644333

Hahahaha nobody from Indiana should be out "hunting" she got what she deserved.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #73 on: October 27, 2015, 01:05:43 PM
I'm sorry ....
That's just too damn funny ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #74 on: November 04, 2015, 01:52:29 AM
http://www.donotlink.com/h51z

The Mighty Butter Knife got all hot and bothered when I pointed out he didn't do a damn thing.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #75 on: November 04, 2015, 02:00:16 AM
Very Presidential

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #76 on: November 06, 2015, 08:34:21 PM
These are the worst podcast I have ever heard.

No show prep whatsoever.
Interrupts callers and is obviously only half-listening to the callers.
Creepily flirts with all female callers.
Says he "studied law" yet had no clue what the laws are

And the worst part? His whiney ass voice.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/americasdeadlysins/2015/11/06/americas-deadly-sins--the-plan--brent-swallers-in

EDIT THRASH - Fixed URL Link
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 06:39:27 PM by Thrash »

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #77 on: March 23, 2018, 06:46:51 PM
These are the worst podcast I have ever heard.

No show prep whatsoever.
Interrupts callers and is obviously only half-listening to the callers.
Says he "studied law" yet had no clue what the laws are

And the worst part? His whiney ass voice.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/americasdeadlysins/2015/11/06/americas-deadly-sins--the-plan--brent-swallers-in

EDIT THRASH - Fixed URL Link

I've got a voice for you baby. LOL

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #78 on: March 29, 2018, 05:48:12 PM
Quote from: Tru
I've got a voice for you baby. LOL
I'll bet you do, CupCake ...
I'll just bet you do ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #79 on: May 12, 2018, 03:09:59 AM
Dude is still going off the rails. Most recently, he's discovered 5G and is all about warning us, the People.

http://themightyswordamericasdeadlysins.blogspot.com/?m=1

Im wondering when he's gonna finally gonna OD on meth.

Re: Crazy conspiracy theorists you kinda know Reply #80 on: May 12, 2018, 11:50:15 AM
I have completely given up on worrying about cell phones. But I seldom use one and only carry it when out of the house. Typically It's completely across the room from me. But I also have two routers and a half dozen computers using them.

I did used to worry about weaponized microwave radiation (plenty of documented microwave weapons around today) and if I still had any small children I might still, especially as I see children as young as 3 playing with them at the supermarket. Will they grow up ... LOL I don't give a fuck. hahahaha