Quote from: Balor
"When you walk with your nose up and chin high, you leave your throat exposed."

Waffle House? - At Least It's Not Another School; Yet ...(Read 1530 times)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 04:31:44 PM by Thrash »
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Waffle House? - At Least It's Now Another School; Yet ... Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 01:10:25 AM
This sounds really fishy, unless he was treated badly or something at that location why the fuck would he go off like this? Much better venues if body count is the objective. Suggesting he may have 'mental issues' and specifying the weapon used even before the guy was caught smacks of a false flag operation, possibly with previous conditioning of the "suspect."

I suppose "Now another school" in the title is a typo but yet another clue as to the state of public conditioning.

He supposedly used a weapon 'returned' to him after an armed attempt at incursion into the White House then opened fire on the responding swat team and escaped!!!

Can anyone in the US still smell bullshit?

Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Waffle House? - At Least It's Not Another School; Yet ... Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 04:37:14 PM
This sounds really fishy, unless he was treated badly or something at that location why the fuck would he go off like this? Much better venues if body count is the objective. Suggesting he may have 'mental issues' and specifying the weapon used even before the guy was caught smacks of a false flag operation, possibly with previous conditioning of the "suspect."
He claimed he was a "sovereign citizen" ...
That's all they really said in the media for a while ...
Even the press conference wasn't too clear ...
Like you said, at the time I was watching, my thought was "so....they found one, two, or more guns? 
... and those  type(s) of guns aren't illegal there, and ... what?!??"
More questions than answers when I was watching ...

I suppose "Now another school" in the title is a typo but yet another clue as to the state of public conditioning.
I meant to put "not", not "now" ... I corrected that in the title ...

He supposedly used a weapon 'returned' to him after an armed attempt at incursion into the White House then opened fire on the responding swat team and escaped!!!

Can anyone in the US still smell bullshit?
Again, as stated above ... WTF?
I was left questioning things too, however, I didn't have more than a few minutes to watch it all at the time ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')