Quote from: bagman
Dude, totally go to the party and show these young ladies your cock.
Do you know how easy it is to pick women up on Craigslist?
there is a party in my pants.

Hurricane Heist(Read 2024 times)
Hurricane Heist on: April 24, 2018, 12:39:12 AM
https://solarmoviez.ru/movie/the-hurricane-heist-24045/1240238-14/watching.html

Worth a couple laughs.
Um if you can't watch it from this link oh well, it works for me. But you do need to have your browser under control.

Hahaha
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Hurricane Heist Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 05:17:26 PM
Define "browser under control" before I click a .Ru link ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Hurricane Heist Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 07:48:32 PM
Minimum of good ad blocker, but more importantly a redirect blocker.
The redirect blocker is required, the pages will try to load a bunch of pages in various ways that have questionable content. The Redirect blocker may not stop the browser from opening pages but will stop them from loading any content without being allowed.

I use two different blockers to cover all bases. Sometimes the page you are trying to access actually needs to redirect, in that case you can allow it. Most of the time it's better to right click, open in a new tab instead of clicking the link.

Re: Hurricane Heist Reply #3 on: April 29, 2018, 10:15:42 AM
Dude, that page is a mess ...
Perhaps ADBlocker+ just isn't enough ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Hurricane Heist Reply #4 on: April 29, 2018, 07:58:14 PM
Now see i just clicked the link and the openload page came right up without even trying to open any other pages, clicking on the start arrow started the movie loading with only a slight delay. it did start buffering after it started but the link is good!

Re: Hurricane Heist Reply #5 on: April 29, 2018, 08:21:36 PM
AB+ is not nearly enough! ... Like I said, a "Redirect Blocker" is Required!

And Quantum may seem to work well but fucks you over on control options.
Assuming you still use firefox. Roll back to an older version of both ff and ab+ and get the redirect blocker that looks like a black L. The version of ab+ you use should include the "Open Blockable Items" in the click menu as well as the open filter preferences. If something slips by you can kill it with a custom filter. The new version of AB+ and Quantum take all of that control away.

They claim they are keeping you safe but they are just making it safer for the advertisers and shit.

And when those redirect requests pop up just fucking ignore them, unless it opens a page in your way, then you have to close them, but just keep clicking the link to the video until you get there. If it opens a full page and there is only one tab on it just fucking close it and keep on. As I said, they try to open all kinds of shit but the redirect blocker prevents those pages from loading ANY content, so just dismiss them. If the notice doesn't block access to the button to the video, just ignore them because as soon as the video loads they are fucking gone anyway. Well maybe when you click full screen at least. But you don't have to deal with denying them, they will go away.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 10:14:59 PM by Tru »

Re: Hurricane Heist Reply #6 on: April 30, 2018, 09:01:21 AM
Damn ....
Alright; I'll give it a try ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Hurricane Heist Reply #7 on: April 30, 2018, 08:32:26 PM
Also be aware when you actually get to the video the volume will be maxed out. If you have a good audio system connected this can be startling and could cause damage.

It never used to be so hard to get to the videos, I used to Que up a dozen and download them before watching but that is much harder now since the "blockable items" only shows a dozen or more XML requests which are like five or ten minute slices of the original mp4 video and have to flow in order. Sucks but they did this specifically to stop people like me from easily downloading their content.  This is also why when a file needs buffering it only does it for a short period and then stops no matter how long you wait. 20 minutes later it has buffered five minutes at best. A few years ago the entire movie would buffer in the background and the entire thing could be snarfed out of your system cash if you wished.

Re: Hurricane Heist Reply #8 on: May 01, 2018, 03:49:21 AM
Yeah, that's pissed me off lately ...
I used to love cueing up a couple of episodes worth of shows for binge watching ...
Now, it's futile ... If it's choppy in the 5 minutes you just have to deal with it ...

It's not like bandwidth is THAT "in demand"; you know?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Hurricane Heist Reply #9 on: May 01, 2018, 10:37:52 PM
Yep.